What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *Is resting comfortably singing the Meow meow song over and over again

Here, this might help. *Places a baby hypnotribble into Krent's hands* Just start petting it.
    edited April 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Here, this might help. *Places a baby hypnotribble into Krent's hands* Just start petting it.

Good lord, are you sure this will help?
    *Is resting comfortably singing the Meow meow song over and over again

*watches through the little window in the door* Poor overworked Krent.
    edited April 2010
    Good lord, are you sure this will help?

Its why I bred them in the first placed. Helped me get over some temporary madness awhile back.
    edited April 2010
    Its why I bred them in the first placed. Helped me get over some temporary madness awhile back.

I see...

How did we find you anyway? I can't remember? :eek:
    edited April 2010
    I see...

How did we find you anyway? I can't remember? :eek:

You didn't find me. I was in this dimension when you arrived. I brought a coffee set not knowing about your not liking coffee, so I quickly switched it out for a really nice tea set. Since then, I have been helping out where and when I can.
    edited April 2010
    You didn't find me. I was in this dimension when you arrived. I brought a coffee set not knowing about your not liking coffee, so I quickly switched it out for a really nice tea set. Since then, I have been helping out where and when I can.

Oh I see...

So you were the original owner of this dimension?

Hmmm...

*The King produces a contract from his manbag*

Sign on the bottom line there please...
    edited April 2010
    Oh I see...

So you were the original owner of this dimension?

Hmmm...

*The King produces a contract from his manbag*

Sign on the bottom line there please...

hmm, what's this? If this is for the land that Teacupland displaced, don't worry about it, take as much as you need. All I ask is that you keep out of the forest when possible due to the security measures (like the trap Krent triggered) put in place to protect my laboratory and house.
    edited April 2010
    hmm, what's this? If this is for the land that Teacupland displaced, don't worry about it, take as much as you need. All I ask is that you keep out of the forest when possible due to the security measures (like the trap Krent triggered) put in place to protect my laboratory and house.

*A Massive explosion takes out a good half of the forest, and a familiar hot air baloon flies overhead. Meanwhile, the demon, having been paid off with money "Borrowed" From teacupland's treasury, and charged to their defense budget, leaves through the tear in reality, still wedged open by Hoodmario's ship.*

Antagonist (With Enemia, from the hot air balloon)- "Mehehe.....this forest will make a great weapons testing area! Load the Combo Cannon! I cant wait to try it out!
    edited April 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *A Massive explosion takes out a good half of the forest, and a familiar hot air baloon flies overhead. Meanwhile, the demon, having been paid off with money "Borrowed" From teacupland's treasury, and charged to their defense budget, leaves through the tear in reality, still wedged open by Hoodmario's ship.*

Antagonist (With Enemia, from the hot air balloon)- "Mehehe.....this forest will make a great weapons testing area! Load the Combo Cannon! I cant wait to try it out!

*The defensive systems setup in the forest respond by teleporting out Hoody's ship before the Antagonist has a change to escape and then shoots down Antagonist's hot air balloon and also sends a few missiles to Antagonist's residence*
    edited April 2010
    *The defensive systems setup in the forest respond by teleporting out Hoody's ship before the Antagonist has a change to escape and then shoots down Antagonist's hot air balloon and also sends a few missiles to Antagonist's residence*

Enemia- "What a perfect opprotunity to test our new point-defense system!"
    Antagonist (Talking to Minioneer over a communicator)- "You did install the point-defense systems, right"
    Minioneer- "Sir, we've been over this....installing drone launchers, where the drones in turn launch more drones....not only is it not practical for point defense, but nearly impossible to install on a hot air balloon!"
    Enemia- "Dont worry, I modified it so that it shoots one drone, that shoots out others!"

*The modified defense system activates, launching a single drone that, being weighed down from all the mini-factories, simply falls to the ground and explodes, the shrapnel taking out the hot air balloon in the process, which is then hit by the missiles. The balloon crashlands, accidently sending the Combo Cannon into emergency overload*

Antagonist- "Uh oh...Run!"
    *They flee deeper into the forest, the Combo cannon being engulfed in a massive plasma explosion*
    edited April 2010

*Krent happily plays with the baby tribble for a while before swallowing it whole* :eek:
    edited April 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Enemia- "What a perfect opprotunity to test our new point-defense system!"
    Antagonist (Talking to Minioneer over a communicator)- "You did install the point-defense systems, right"
    Minioneer- "Sir, we've been over this....installing drone launchers, where the drones in turn launch more drones....not only is it not practical for point defense, but nearly impossible to install on a hot air balloon!"
    Enemia- "Dont worry, I modified it so that it shoots one drone, that shoots out others!"

*The modified defense system activates, launching a single drone that, being weighed down from all the mini-factories, simply falls to the ground and explodes, the shrapnel taking out the hot air balloon in the process, which is then hit by the missiles. The balloon crashlands, accidently sending the Combo Cannon into emergency overload*

Antagonist- "Uh oh...Run!"
    *They flee deeper into the forest, the Combo cannon being engulfed in a massive plasma explosion*

*facepalm*
    *Krent happily plays with the baby tribble for a while before swallowing it whole* :eek:

Uh oh, its not going to be happy when it comes out; expect lots of forehead to wall, desk, chair, or any hard surface available.
    edited April 2010

Well it was a contract signing over all of this dimension to me, as the rightful King of all Teacup Land... but I suppose you saying it's ok to take as much as we want is just fine too.... Do you want a title? ;)

Uh oh... Somebody give him an X-Ray! :eek:
    edited April 2010
    Well it was a contract signing over all of this dimension to me, as the rightful King of all Teacup Land... but I suppose you saying it's ok to take as much as we want is just fine too.... Do you want a title? ;)

Uh oh... Somebody give him an X-Ray! :eek:

If you feel a title is justified, sure. X-Rays show one very unhappy hypnotribble in Krent's stomach.
    edited April 2010
    If you feel a title is justified, sure. X-Rays show one very unhappy hypnotribble in Krent's stomach.

On the plus side, it has settled my stomach immensely. Its constant squealing and vibrations in my belly are quite soothing and I feel much more sane now.

But I think we should beam it out of there before "nature" kicks in. I can't imagine how much more unhappy it will get when that happens. :o
    edited April 2010
    On the plus side, it has settled my stomach immensely. Its constant squealing and vibrations in my belly are quite soothing and I feel much more sane now.

But I think we should beam it out of there before "nature" kicks in. I can't imagine how much more unhappy it will get when that happens. :o

*Beams the hypnotribble out of Krent's stomach and watches as the hypnotribble leads Krent to the nearest desk.*
    edited April 2010
    *Beams the hypnotribble out of Krent's stomach and watches as the hypnotribble leads Krent to the nearest desk.*

Well I don't see this ending well

*much beating and wood cracking can be heard, empathetic wincing ensues*
    edited April 2010
    Well I don't see this ending well

*much beating and wood cracking can be heard, empathetic wincing ensues*

*turns toward the king* Don't worry, this is perfectly normal. The baby hypnotribble will be done after a couple of hours and the bonding will be complete. Krent will also be much better able at handling the strange and unusual.
    edited April 2010
    *turns toward the king* Don't worry, this is perfectly normal. The baby hypnotribble will be done after a couple of hours and the bonding will be complete. Krent will also be much better able at handling the strange and unusual.

I can't help but wonder what you are doing to my Sheriff!...

He was normal before he met you! *Shakes his fist*
    edited April 2010
    I can't help but wonder what you are doing to my Sheriff!...

He was normal before he met you! *Shakes his fist*

You have every reason to be concerned, but facing that demon that the Antagonist brought here like Krent did was an extreme occurrence that destroyed his mind. It took an extreme measure to bring him back to normal. After this is done, Krent will be back to normal and he won't turn to jelly the next time something like this happens.

I'm sorry I had to do this, but with the Antagonist trying to get to my laboratory, I and Teacupland will need all the help we can get. There are things there that would make this look like something a three year old can do.
    edited April 2010
    You have every reason to be concerned, but facing that demon that the Antagonist brought here like Krent did was an extreme occurrence that destroyed his mind. It took an extreme measure to bring him back to normal. After this is done, Krent will be back to normal and he won't turn to jelly the next time something like this happens.

I'm sorry I had to do this, but with the Antagonist trying to get to my laboratory, I and Teacupland will need all the help we can get. There are things there that would make this look like something a three year old can do.

Maybe we should put your lab in the Royal University for safekeeping? There we can use Teaguards to protect it. :cool:
    edited April 2010
    Maybe we should put your lab in the Royal University for safekeeping? There we can use Teaguards to protect it. :cool:

To be honest, it would be easier to move the University to the lab. The Old Lab itself covers about 50 square miles underground. The forest around the lab would make for a great setting for the University.

Oh, Krent is done now he should be coming to in a minute.
    edited April 2010
    *Meanwhile, K'raq has been patrolling the castle, checking on his troops, when he passes the kitchen. He decides that it's time for a snack. When he walks in, he id hit ih the face with a frying pan by a very angry looking cook*

Cook: Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to hit a Klingon in the forehead.
    K'raq: No.....
    *K'raq takes the pan, knocks the cook out, then continues to where the meat is*
    edited April 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *Meanwhile, K'raq has been patrolling the castle, checking on his troops, when he passes the kitchen. He decides that it's time for a snack. When he walks in, he id hit ih the face with a frying pan by a very angry looking cook*

Cook: Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to hit a Klingon in the forehead.
    K'raq: No.....
    *K'raq takes the pan, knocks the cook out, then continues to where the meat is*

*walks into the kitchen looking for a snack after treating Krent* I see you are looking for something to eat as well. Would you care to join me? I have some weapon upgrades for the guards I want to discuss with you. I can retrieve some fresh gagh if you would like some.
    edited April 2010
    *walks into the kitchen looking for a snack after treating Krent* I see you are looking for something to eat as well. Would you care to join me? I have some weapon upgrades for the guards I want to discuss with you. I can retrieve some fresh gagh if you would like some.

*K'raq looks at mizarone with interest*
    K'raq: Let's see what ideas you have.
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq looks at mizarone with interest*
    K'raq: Let's see what ideas you have.

*Brings up a holographic display of a assault rifle* This is what I have been working on before I was distracted by recent events. This rifle has a modified chamber that allows for different types of beams. You simply swap out chambers for what type you want.

It also has semi and full auto capabilities. One pull of the trigger fires three shots while holding down the trigger allows for the full auto.

The on board targeting computer allows for greater accuracy and reduces friendly fire. You can remove the targetting computer if you want to use the old fashioned sights.

Power and range has been increased by using quantum dot lenses to better focus and refine the beams. The larger battery allows for more shots before recharging and can be swapped out quickly when in combat situations.

And finally, to prevent the rifle from being used by enemies each rifle is encoded with the user's DNA.
    edited April 2010
    *Brings up a holographic display of a assault rifle* This is what I have been working on before I was distracted by recent events. This rifle has a modified chamber that allows for different types of beams. You simply swap out chambers for what type you want.

It also has semi and full auto capabilities. One pull of the trigger fires three shots while holding down the trigger allows for the full auto.

The on board targeting computer allows for greater accuracy and reduces friendly fire. You can remove the targetting computer if you want to use the old fashioned sights.

Power and range has been increased by using quantum dot lenses to better focus and refine the beams. The larger battery allows for more shots before recharging and can be swapped out quickly when in combat situations.

And finally, to prevent the rifle from being used by enemies each rifle is encoded with the user's DNA.

*K'raq looks at the holographic display with great interest*
    K'raq: From the looks of it, it could be a very valuable weapon. I might have to add more training routines in the Academy, but the extra time to learn how to use the weapon could be worth it. How many can you get, and when?
    edited April 2010
    K'raq: From the looks of it, it could be a very valuable weapon. I might have to add more training routines in the Academy, but the extra time to learn how to use the weapon could be worth it. How many can you get, and when?

I have a small automated factory that can make as many as you need and when you need them. I will give you a copy of the program that you can use to order more rifles as you need them. It will take the factory an hour to make a batch of 500 rifles, but the delivery is instant.
    edited April 2010
    I have a small automated factory that can make as many as you need and when you need them. I will give you a copy of the ordering program that you can use. It can make the rifles in batches of up to 500 and they can be delivered right to your armory within an hour.

K'raq: Sounds good. I'll need to get these delivered to the armory at the Academy in Mighty Rock ASAP. Then I'll get a few of my field commanders to practice with them, then they can train their troops. This should be fun.
    *K'raq grins, orders the first batch, then gets his Tea Hopper ready so that he can get to Mighty Rock and oversee the training*
    edited April 2010

*Overhears them in the Kitchen and opens the fridge door and comes out, after finding his missing strawberry milkshake* Guns?! In Teacup Land. Gracious nooo....

Here, let me see here.... *takes the holographic display thingy and editings the scematics* Here, we will order 500 of these instead.

*the King wanders off back to the throne room with his milkshake, leaving them looking at a holoscematic of a mini pillow launching hand held cannon*

*(shouts back to the kitchen)* Safety First!