test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *Krent comes out of the entrance to the catacombs in the castle's gardens. He sees the Demon lumbering through the streets terrifying the citizens of Teacup Land*

"Halt Demonic Creature! I shall tell you where the one you seek is! He is right over th... Well where did he go? Umm, I think he went to the men's room, I'm sure he'll be back momentarily."

*begins whistling nervously*

I have an idea!

*whistles from the balcony*

Krent! Give that strange brimstone person this GPS tracking device. I stuck the other end of it to shell before the Antagonist for away. It should help him. Muwhaha! I can't wait to see how this plays out.

*throws the hand held device to Krent*
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq steps in front of the Antagonist*
    K'raq: I think your friend wants to speak to you.
    *Grinning K'raq grabs the Antagonist and pushes him towards the demon*
    edited April 2010
    I have an idea!

*whistles from the balcony*

Krent! Give that strange brimstone person this GPS tracking device. I stuck the other end of it to shell before the Antagonist for away. It should help him. Muwhaha! I can't wait to see how this plays out.

*throws the hand held device to Krent*

*catches the tracker device*

Well alright but I think it may be a little small for his hands.

*turns to the monster*

Here you go! This device will track the location of the antagonist if he tries to get away.
    edited April 2010
    *catches the tracker device*

Well alright but I think it may be a little small for his hands.

*turns to the monster*

Here you go! This device will track the location of the antagonist if he tries to get away.

Antagonist- "Krent....you apparently forgot about my ability to teleport objects!"
    *Teleports the device away*
    Demon- "You worthless Imp! Where is my money?!?"
    Antagonist- "Look, I said that I would pay it back..."
    Demon- "And instead, you stole more of my money and tried to pay me back with that! Then you fled our dimension, and its taken me this long to Find You! hiding among these....creatures....who apparently don't like you very much...*Looks at Krent*YOU!! Strange, worthless, not-insane/twisted thing! Where did Antagonist Hide money?!? Tell me now!!!
    edited April 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Antagonist- "Krent....you apparently forgot about my ability to teleport objects!"
    Demon- "And instead, you stole more of my money and tried to pay me back with that! Then you fled our dimension, and its taken me this long to Find You! hiding among these....creatures....who apparently don't like you very much...*Looks at Krent*YOU!! Strange, worthless, not-insane/twisted thing! Where did Antagonist Hide money?!? Tell me now!!!

*watches from above on the Balcony*

*Shouts* I think he hid it in his turtle thing, Shell! :eek: That thing has been looking plump!
    edited April 2010

*The combination of recent events, noises, smell, and foreboding appearance of a monster staring into his soul, finally cause Krent to have a total mental breakdown*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woobie woobie woobie! Nyah Nyah blarginyamineeyouwarmanaa!!

*His fragile mind now only locks onto the desperate desire to get away from the large being, upon whom he has psychologically associated all his stress with, and proceeds to bunny hop down the street to parts unknown*

HOP HOP HOP SQUEE SQUEE
    edited April 2010
    *The combination of recent events, noises, smell, and foreboding appearance of a monster staring into his soul, finally cause Krent to have a total mental breakdown*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woobie woobie woobie! Nyah Nyah blarginyamineeyouwarmanaa!!

*His fragile mind now only locks onto the desperate desire to get away from the large being, upon whom he has psychologically associated all his stress with, and proceeds to bunny hop down the street to parts unknown*

HOP HOP HOP SQUEE SQUEE
    Demon - "...We take that as a 'no'..."
    Antagonist - "Come back krent...please?....hmmmm...I've got it!"
    *Bunny-hops away in the opposite direction*

*Meanwhile, Shell nibbles on the tracking chip, as he relaxes on top of the tracking scanner, while Enemia and Minioneer lay nearby, still unconcious*
    edited April 2010

HOP HOP HOP SQUEE SQUEE

Meanwhile, the King has now made it law that the only transport in Teacup Land will be Tea Hoppers (Space Hoppers). Also special Air Hoppers have been invented to provide flight and Sea Hoppers that have little propellers on them to let them travel over water.

*The King and several TeaGuards hop out of Castle Teacup on the Royal Tea Hopper, in persuit of Krent to take him back to the Castle Teacup Spa so he can relax and destress*

*Prince Bogglesworth is in a child seat on the back of the Kings hopper* :eek:
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq stands next to the demon, watching everyone "hop" away*
    K'raq: I don't get to kill enough people in this job.......
    *He shakes his head, still thinking about who he should follow*
    edited April 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq stands next to the demon, watching everyone "hop" away*
    K'raq: I don't get to kill enough people in this job.......
    *He shakes his head, still thinking about who he should follow*

Come along K'raq! *The King shouts back at K'raq*

I got you a special Tea Hopper made...., the same as the armies will be using.

*A camo Tea Hopper appears and has fierce looking foam spikes attached to it* Military Tea Hoppers. Neato huh?

*the King goes back to hopping after the stressed out Krent* :eek: Weeeee!
    edited April 2010
    Come along K'raq! *The King shouts back at K'raq*

I got you a special Tea Hopper made...., the same as the armies will be using.

*A camo Tea Hopper appears and has fierce looking foam spikes attached to it* Military Tea Hoppers. Neato huh?

*the King goes back to hopping after the stressed out Krent* :eek: Weeeee!

*K'raq looks at the Tea Hopper*
    K'raq: Not bad.......
    *He hops on and follows the King, trying to catch Krent*
    edited April 2010

Wait for me!!
    *Gets on his newly spawned Insane-o-hopper and chases after them, while the Demon pursues them*
    edited April 2010
    Wait for me!!
    *Gets on his newly spawned Insane-o-hopper and chases after them, while the Demon pursues them*

*Now with everyone chasing after him Krent freaks out even more as his grasp on reality slips, seeming to him as though all the world's evils are out to get him as he hops even faster and heads into the Tealand National Forrest...*

"Come Mr. Doodlesmith!" he says to no one, "We must get away from the evil Vlandroff, they are getting closer, I can hear them. Quickly, off the beaten path, I see a magical thicket over yonder."

*hops into the woods and through brush randomly changing directions...*
    edited April 2010
    *Now with everyone chasing after him Krent freaks out even more as his grasp on reality slips, seeming to him as though all the world's evils are out to get him as he hops even faster and heads into the Tealand National Forrest...*

"Come Mr. Doodlesmith!" he says to no one, "We must get away from the evil Vlandroff, they are getting closer, I can hear them. Quickly, off the beaten path, I see a magical thicket over yonder."

*hops into the woods and through brush randomly changing directions...*

Good lord Teacuppers. He's going to get lost in that there mass of trees.

Everyone take a Tea Radio *hands them out* check in every 5 minutes and spread out to find Krent.

*bounces off in to the trees*
    edited April 2010
    Good lord Teacuppers. He's going to get lost in that there mass of trees.

Everyone take a Tea Radio *hands them out* check in every 5 minutes and spread out to find Krent.

*bounces off in to the trees*

Actually, I;m more worrried about the active traps I still have in those woods than him getting lost.
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq sighs, takes a radio, and hops off, following a trail of trampled bushes that might lead to Krent*
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq sighs, takes a radio, and hops off, following a trail of trampled bushes that might lead to Krent*

*radios K'raq" The traps have markers on them that are easily spotted if you know what to look for. The markers resemble a bright yellow mold on the west side of the tree nearest to the trap.

*starts to wonder why the baby hypnotribble has not bonded to Krent and calmed him down yet*
    edited April 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *radios K'raq" The traps have markers on them that are easily spotted if you know what to look for. The markers resemble a bright yellow mold on the west side of the tree nearest to the trap.

*starts to wonder why the baby hypnotribble has not bonded to Krent and calmed him down yet*

*the Baby Hypnotribble is currently nesting inside the King's Crown, where it has a little futon set up by the king* :eek:
    edited April 2010
    *the Baby Hypnotribble is currently nesting inside the King's Crown, where it has a little futon set up by the king* :eek:

we need to get that baby hypnotirbble to Krent. Its the only chance we have to calm him down back to normal.
    edited April 2010
    we need to get that baby hypnotirbble to Krent. Its the only chance we have to calm him down back to normal.

But he just had his feed and is sleeping!

How do you know it will calm Krent down anyway? :eek:
    edited April 2010
    But he just had his feed and is sleeping!

How do you know it will calm Krent down anyway? :eek:

I invented the original didn't i?
    edited April 2010
    I invented the original didn't i?

He's got a point! *Dodges Demon's fire ball, still chasing him*
    edited April 2010
    *Krent is found in a small clearing bowing down to a mostly rotted away tree stump*

"Oh Great Oak of the forrest! Hear me! I have journeyed far, dodging foompies and dunloms and a very grumpy groodnark. Please grant me my one wish to be covered in yummy pudding for eternity."
    edited April 2010
    *Krent is found in a small clearing bowing down to a mostly rotted away tree stump*

"Oh Great Oak of the forrest! Hear me! I have journeyed far, dodging foompies and dunloms and a very grumpy groodnark. Please grant me my one wish to be covered in yummy pudding for eternity."

*The sticky trap that Krent is huddling over triggers and covers Krent in sticky goo, immobilizing him*
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq stares at Krent, now covered in goo*
    K'raq: He really has lost it...........
    *K'raq decides not to try and move him, but pokes him with a stick to make sure he's alive*
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq stares at Krent, now covered in goo*
    K'raq: He really has lost it...........
    *K'raq decides not to try and move him, but pokes him with a stick to make sure he's alive*

He should be fine, the goo is smart enough not to cover his nose or mouth. By the way, he doesn't happen to be allergic to bananas?
    edited April 2010
    Banana pudding! Thank you Great Oak!

*tries to lick himself but can't move*

Nooooooooooooooooo!! I can't have my pudding and eat it too?
    edited April 2010
    Banana pudding! Thank you Great Oak!

*tries to lick himself but can't move*

Nooooooooooooooooo!! I can't have my pudding and eat it too?

Take him back to Castle Teacup and lock him in his Suite and make sure he sees a Tea Therapist. :cool:

I'm sure he will be fine, also remove his restraining tea goo and give him some banana pudding back at the Castle.

*bounces back to the castle on his Royal Tea Hopper*
    edited April 2010
    *Is being carried off by the demon*
    Antagonist- "Well, at least their thing worked out all right. I guess all of teacupland can once again rest easy....hey, you never did tell me how you got here..."
    Demon- "We crossed through quantum singularity, that had opened for an unknown reason"
    Antagonist- "Huh...wonder where it opened...those usually dont last very long though. how do you plan to get back?"
    Demon- "Their was a peculiar craft that had managed to get stuck, wedging the quantum singularity open. After I get my money back, and annihilate this pitful existence, I will return with your headless corpse through there."
    Antagonist- "What is it with you Daedra and annihilating stuff, anyway?"

*Ponders these thoughts, and then wonders where hoodmario is, only to suddenly realize that Teacupland probably wouldn't like to be blasted into oblivion...and gets an ingenious idea*
    edited April 2010
    Take him back to Castle Teacup and lock him in his Suite and make sure he sees a Tea Therapist. :cool:

I'm sure he will be fine, also remove his restraining tea goo and give him some banana pudding back at the Castle.

*bounces back to the castle on his Royal Tea Hopper*

*Is resting comfortably singing the Meow meow song over and over again