test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *faint sounds of a scuffle can be heard echoing through the tunnels, followed by Krent's screams....*

"hee hee ha, stop that tickles, hoo hoo hee"

*...er...laughter, as the King and friends continue to follow the trail laid out before them...*
    edited April 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *faint sounds of a scuffle can be heard echoing through the tunnels, followed by Krent's screams....*

"hee hee ha, stop that tickles, hoo hoo hee"

*...er...laughter, as the King and friends continue to follow the trail laid out before them...*

Good lord! It's killing him!
    edited April 2010
    Good lord! It's killing him!

I don't think so, you majesty. It sound more like playing.
    edited April 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    I don't think so, you majesty. It sound more like playing.

It's playing with him before it kills him? What kind of evil beast would do such a thing?! :eek:
    edited April 2010
    *The king and his companions round the last bend and into another large chamber covered in a soft moss. Ahead they see Krent with a large being, they appear to be doing a strange dance. As they turn to face the newcomers they recognize the big guy...It's a cave dwelling Totoro!*
    edited April 2010
    *The king and his companions round the last bend and into another large chamber covered in a soft moss. Ahead they see Krent with a large being, they appear to be doing a strange dance. As they turn to face the newcomers they recognize the big guy...It's a cave dwelling Totoro!*

*From the corner of the room, three familier figures lie curled up, apparently captured earlier*

Antagonist- "Ow...stupid cave totoro...."

Minioneer- "Maybe you shouldn't have stolen that artifact...."

Antagonist- "But it looked just like Mr. Sparkles! how could I pass it up? Come to think of it....this place is an awful lot like the Ancient Underground that we found the Klesser....what exactly were the Ancient Teacuppers? What is Mr. Sparkles for that matter?"

Enemia- "Uh, guys? hate to interrupt your plot development, boss, but Shell's missing!"
    edited April 2010

Awwww, cute!

Quckly deem it a protected species and give it a room in castle teacup! :eek: *pets it and starts joining in with their silly dance* :o
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq sighs, and holsters his disruptor. He was hoping for something to kill. He quickly moves a good distance away from the totoro, not wanting to join in the "dance"*
    edited April 2010
    Awwww, cute!

Quckly deem it a protected species and give it a room in castle teacup! :eek: *pets it and starts joining in with their silly dance* :o
    *Makes his escape while its distracted, with the stolen figure, Noticing that Minioneer and Enemia are missing as well as Shell...and ends up running straight into K'raq*
    edited April 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Makes his escape while its distracted, with the stolen figure, Noticing that Minioneer and Enemia are missing as well as Shell...and ends up running straight into K'raq*

hehe, you are in trouble now. This time I won't stop K'raq. *takes back the figure and teleports it to a safe*
    edited April 2010
    hehe, you are in trouble now. This time I won't stop K'raq. *takes back the figure and teleports it to a safe*

Man, how would i live without inflatable dummies of everything? wait a minute...where's the figure? Mirazone couldn't have gotten it....and my inflatable dummy is missing too!
    edited April 2010
    Man, how would i live without inflatable dummies of everything? wait a minute...where's the figure? Mirazone couldn't have gotten it....and my inflatable dummy is missing too!

I teleported both just in case one was a fake. The real one would have ended up in the safe and the dummy would have been vaporized.
    edited April 2010
    I teleported both just in case one was a fake. The real one would have ended up in the safe and the dummy would have been vaporized.

No, not that....I stole two of the little statues! One of em's dissapeared! Quick, help me look for it!
    *Frantically begins looking for it, checking under totoro*
    edited April 2010
    No, not that....I stole two of the little statues! One of em's dissapeared! Quick, help me look for it!
    *Frantically begins looking for it, checking under totoro*

hmm, maybe they aren't statues. *sees a shadow run behind the Antagonist* Also, it seems a good thing I didn't teleport Krent's teacup to that same safe I teleported the "statue" to.

((Its hidden in the safest spot from the Antagonist; under the king's crown. Along with a baby hypnotribble as well, perhaps a new pet for Krent.))
    edited April 2010
    hmm, maybe they aren't statues. *sees a shadow run behind the Antagonist* Also, it seems a good thing I didn't teleport Krent's teacup to that same safe I teleported the "statue" to.

*Then from all the shadows come running mini versions of Mr. Sparkles, previously believed to be statues. They surround our group and begin to do another song and dance number. Totoro joins them as he can't pass up a fun dance, meanwhile Krent decides to finish the half crumbled cookies he's been holding on to*

Hmm, I'll have to retrieve my teacup sometime.
    edited April 2010
    *K'raq has his disruptor pointed at the Antagonist the whole time, even through the singing and dancing, though he looks really close to just shooting everything except for the King, the Teacups followers, and the protected totoro*
    edited April 2010

((Its hidden in the safest spot from the Antagonist; under the king's crown. Along with a baby hypnotribble as well, perhaps a new pet for Krent.))

*after dancing, the King removes his crown and feeds the baby tribble, before putting his packet of chewing gum in the space under the crown for safe keeping, stuffing the baby hypnotribble back inside, he puts his crown back on*

Perhaps we have discovered the origins of Mr Sparkles? :eek:
    edited April 2010
    *after dancing, the King removes his crown and feeds the baby tribble, before putting his packet of chewing gum in the space under the crown for safe keeping, stuffing the baby hypnotribble back inside, he puts his crown back on*

Perhaps we have discovered the origins of Mr Sparkles? :eek:

Most interesting....*K'raq jabs him with the disrupter* Hey, that wasn't necessary!
    *Notices Shell, hiding among the dancing mini-sparkles*
    Shell! You're alright! (Shell purrs, then growls at the baby hypno-tribble) We can worry about that later. lets find the others!
    *the antagonist attempts to leave, but remembers that K'raq was pointing a disruptor at him*
    Oh ya....huh...
    edited April 2010
    *Then from all the shadows come running mini versions of Mr. Sparkles, previously believed to be statues. They surround our group and begin to do another song and dance number. Totoro joins them as he can't pass up a fun dance, meanwhile Krent decides to finish the half crumbled cookies he's been holding on to*

Hmm, I'll have to retrieve my teacup sometime.

Hmmmm.......I've heard of this phenomenon before. I believe most teenage girls refer to it as "heaven" on account of the fact that we are surrounded by mini sparkly dancing men.......:rolleyes:
    edited April 2010
    Most interesting....*K'raq jabs him with the disrupter* Hey, that wasn't necessary!
    *Notices Shell, hiding among the dancing mini-sparkles*
    Shell! You're alright! (Shell purrs, then growls at the baby hypno-tribble) We can worry about that later. lets find the others!
    *the antagonist attempts to leave, but remembers that K'raq was pointing a disruptor at him*
    Oh ya....huh...

K'raq: Yeah.......
    *K'raq jabs him with the disruptor again*
    K'raq: What to do.
    *K'raq laughs, and jabs him another time*
    edited April 2010
    *Hoody realises he has been gone too long to catch up with the plot so takes the Devlon 9 to Leafy Village to visit his people, however when he flies over he notices his scanners are acting up*

"Hmm what is causing that" he mumbles to himself (no he isn't crazy!)

*The scanners seem to say that there is a large concentration of anti-matter building where his village should be. But if anti-matter was there why hasn't it exploded yet. He wonders how this could have happened but then starts getting sucked into the void. Impulse engines aren't strong enough so he forces forward the controls and activates his ship at warp 1. It was dangerous he knew, but he didn't have a choice. He activated the drive and vanished to unknown places. The void continued to grow unbeknownst to the rest of the kingdom*
    edited April 2010
    *Hoody realises he has been gone too long to catch up with the plot so takes the Devlon 9 to Leafy Village to visit his people, however when he flies over he notices his scanners are acting up*

*The scanners seem to say that there is a large concentration of anti-matter building where his village should be. But if anti-matter was there why hasn't it exploded yet. He wonders how this could have happened but then starts getting sucked into the void. Impulse engines aren't strong enough so he forces forward the controls and activates his ship at warp 1. It was dangerous he knew, but he didn't have a choice. He activated the drive and vanished to unknown places. The void continued to grow unbeknownst to the rest of the kingdom*

Did anyone else feel that?
    edited April 2010
    Did anyone else feel that?

It was probably nothing. Maybe Totoro was jumping again.

*scoops up a mini Mr. Sparkles and begins to sing along in their unintelligible language*
    edited April 2010

*A Strange creature exits the void, though this being was simply using it, and was not the cause.(OOC: trying to use your plot point, but not hijack it) it resembles the creature known as Death_from_to_Doors_Down, and it begins flying through the air at high-speeds, ignoring the Devlon 9, heading towards the antagonists lair...*
    edited April 2010
    *A Strange creature exits the void, though this being was simply using it, and was not the cause.(OOC: trying to use your plot point, but not hijack it) it resembles the creature known as Death_from_to_Doors_Down, and it begins flying through the air at high-speeds, ignoring the Devlon 9, heading towards the antagonists lair...*

*the creature causes more rumbling that is felt beneath Castle Teacup*

Ok, that wasn't Totoro. Maybe we should think about going back up to see if anything is going on. Of course, we are probably safe down here in these magical caves if we want to just wait for whatever-it-is to blow over.

*the mini-Mr.-Sparkles' seem agitated now and begin to disappear back into the shadows. Even Totoro has vanished. In fact, the previously well lit cozy moss covered cavern has now reverted to an ordinary dank dark cavern, leaving everyone to wonder if it was ever real there at all*
    edited April 2010
    *the creature causes more rumbling that is felt beneath Castle Teacup*

Ok, that wasn't Totoro. Maybe we should think about going back up to see if anything is going on. Of course, we are probably safe down here in these magical caves if we want to just wait for whatever-it-is to blow over.

*the mini-Mr.-Sparkles' seem agitated now and begin to disappear back into the shadows. Even Totoro has vanished. In fact, the previously well lit cozy moss covered cavern has now reverted to an ordinary dank dark cavern, leaving everyone to wonder if it was ever real there at all*

Good grief...

Let's get out of here... *goes back to the Throne Room*

What's going on? :confused:
    edited April 2010

*Sniffs the air*
    Uh oh...I smell brimstone.... *He and Shell leave while K'raq is distracted, and find Enemia and Minioneer unconscious, presumably taken by the mini-Sparkles*

*Meanwhile, the strange, Demonic Creature that had flown to the Antagonist's lair leaves, destroying it entirely in the process, and heads towards Castle Teacup... and lands in-front of a terrified Teagaurd*
    Demon(speaking in a creepy, double voice) - "YOU!! you are Resident of this plane of existentional reality. Previous Claim Is correct?!?"
    Teagaurd - "uh....maybe?"
    Demon - "Tell us where Nightcrawler-imp currently going by name of Antagonist is located, And I Consume only one of your souls, and leave Fleshy, squishy form intact!"
    Teagaurd(Still terrified) - "I..I...D-Don't kn-know...?"
    *Demon begins roaring angrily, its roar sounding like a screeching microphone suffering from feedback while being scraped against a chalkboard*
    Demon - "..........We Judge response...reasonable...."
    *The Demon storms away, grabbing random passerbys and asking them the same question, getting angrier with each response of "I don't know"*

:eek:
    edited April 2010
    *Krent comes out of the entrance to the catacombs in the castle's gardens. He sees the Demon lumbering through the streets terrifying the citizens of Teacup Land*

"Halt Demonic Creature! I shall tell you where the one you seek is! He is right over th... Well where did he go? Umm, I think he went to the men's room, I'm sure he'll be back momentarily."

*begins whistling nervously*
    edited April 2010
    *Sniffs the air*
    Uh oh...I smell brimstone.... *He and Shell leave while K'raq is distracted, and find Enemia and Minioneer unconscious, presumably taken by the mini-Sparkles*

*Meanwhile, the strange, Demonic Creature that had flown to the Antagonist's lair leaves, destroying it entirely in the process, and heads towards Castle Teacup... and lands in-front of a terrified Teagaurd*
    Demon(speaking in a creepy, double voice) - "YOU!! you are Resident of this plane of existentional reality. Previous Claim Is correct?!?"
    Teagaurd - "uh....maybe?"
    Demon - "Tell us where Nightcrawler-imp currently going by name of Antagonist is located, And I Consume only one of your souls, and leave Fleshy, squishy form intact!"
    Teagaurd(Still terrified) - "I..I...D-Don't kn-know...?"
    *Demon begins roaring angrily, its roar sounding like a screeching microphone suffering from feedback while being scraped against a chalkboard*
    Demon - "..........We Judge response...reasonable...."
    *The Demon storms away, grabbing random passerbys and asking them the same question, getting angrier with each response of "I don't know"*

:eek:

*Walks up to the demon as he recognizes it from previous an previous encounter*

Didn't I tell you to never come back to this dimension and what would happen if you did?

*Teleports in some rather large anti-demon weaponry*

And Krent, this will help in the battle *hands Krent the baby hypnotribble*
    edited April 2010
    *Krent comes out of the entrance to the catacombs in the castle's gardens. He sees the Demon lumbering through the streets terrifying the citizens of Teacup Land*

"Halt Demonic Creature! I shall tell you where the one you seek is! He is right over th... Well where did he go? Umm, I think he went to the men's room, I'm sure he'll be back momentarily."

*begins whistling nervously*

Demon - "If you dare try to protect him....wait, you don't seem like the type who would protect him....WHERE IS THIS "MEN'S ROOM", AND WHERE IS THIS "MEN" SO I MAY ASK HIM WHY HE USES HIS ROOM TO PROTECT THE ANTAGONIST???"

*The Antagonist arrives, after dropping off Shell, Enemia, and Minioneer at his Teacup River Lair*
    Antagonist - "Alright, who destroyed fridgid fortress? I just paid it off–(Notices the Demon) uh oh...how did you get here from the Tenth Dimension!?!....you still want that money back, dont you....How'd you even figure out where I fled too?"

Demon - "Your Neighbor tipped me off. Apparently, you never returned that Drill Bot you borrowed"

Antagonist - "Uh Oh....gotta run!"
    *Heads to the throne room*