test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ah, the reset button is finally active.

*Activates the reset button and Krent, Mizarone, the Antagonist (in a dungeon cell, of course), and anyone that happened to be covered in marshmallow goo reappear in the real world.*
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, what she said. Just don't try and recapture Ruby Island. The Tea Turtles are happy again and laying eggs. :cool:

*Reappears in teacupland's dungeon*
    Antagonist- "Tea-turtle eggs eh? I wonder if they would make good omlets...Glad to see that Teska and Trebort missed me...hehehe...Man, I'm going to miss Antagonistic Island...meh, I dont suppose it matters too much; i've got plenty of crazy new ambitions, and the recourses to fulfill them!! Mehehehe! I should take a vacation first, though...Wonder where Minioneer is?"
    *Minioneer appears right outside the cell*
    Minioneer(Notices the antagonist in the dungeon)- "Sigh...why am I not surprised?"
    Antagonist- "Ah, there you are! I need you to do something"
    Minioneer- "I'm guessing that you want me break you out of prison?"
    Antagonist- "Well, eventually, ya, but right now, I need you to figure out where Enemia and Shell went on vacation; we're going to join them!"
    Minioneer- "Glad to see you have your priorities in order, sir:rolleyes:"
    edited March 2010
    *The King wanders past the cell* Hi Minioneer!

*The King carries on to his new under-castle Hot Tub he had installed*
    edited March 2010
    *is exploring the catacombs beneath castle teacup and stumbles upon an interesting artifact*

It is the fabled TeaRex

((Someone else had posted this elsewhere and with that name I had to post it here))
    edited March 2010
    *Hoody returns from "Texas" and lands in the teacup land gardens*
    edited March 2010
    *Hoody returns from "Texas" and lands in the teacup land gardens*

Welcome back , did you have a good time?
    edited March 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Welcome back , did you have a good time?

Yes, I suppose I did but it appears noone missed me. What is it with the Texanese and their love of strange brown hats
    edited March 2010
    Yes, I suppose I did but it appears noone missed me. What is it with the Texanese and their love of strange brown hats

Cowboys and ranchers wear those to keep out the rain and the sun. Most people nowadays wear them as a fashion statement I suppose. Anyways Krent found something in the catacombs, we should investigate that. Then after that, you should take a tour of the refitted teaship.
    edited March 2010
    *When K'raq reappears, he looks genuinely happy not to be covered in marshmallow anymore, though he is still holding his disruptor. He then starts walking down into the dungeon, looking angry again*
    edited March 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *is exploring the catacombs beneath castle teacup and stumbles upon an interesting artifact*

It is the fabled TeaRex

((Someone else had posted this elsewhere and with that name I had to post it here))

*Notices Krent over by the artifact next to the Hottub the King had build*

What's that there? We should call Teska to take it to the University for tests. :eek:
    edited March 2010
    *Slowly walks in from an apparent spacial rift that ingulfed him a few days ago....*

Wow that was some Ride! Hey I thought I never come back to Teacup land. *kisses the floor*

So whats going on what I miss...did anyone take the rest of my teaborg soup i left in the kitchen..?
    edited March 2010
    *Slowly walks in from an apparent spacial rift that ingulfed him a few days ago....*

Wow that was some Ride! Hey I thought I never come back to Teacup land. *kisses the floor*

So whats going on what I miss...did anyone take the rest of my teaborg soup i left in the kitchen..?

What you miss? Lets see, the King and I played video games, Antagonist returned an I got everyone covered in marshmallow stuff. But I think your soup is cold now.

And Hoody is back! Yay, I was beginning to wonder about you. Oh, you missed me in my Sexy Play Bunny Outfit
    edited March 2010
    *K'raq ties a rope to the thread, and pulls it back to the first page*
    K'raq: I hate this part of the job.
    edited March 2010
    *Heads off to vacation, regretting that he didn't steal the hot-tub and the artifact*

*meanwhile, in Castle Mocha, rebuilt for about the fourth time...*
    General 1-"All I'm saying is that Poppolopo's soup kitchens became some of the best on the planet when Bill became the prince. I just think his new laws and programs are a bit self-serving"
    General 2- "you're just angry cause he took money away from the dragon training program. After the Antagonist and that Akset were booted out of office, taking money away from the military program was the best thing Bill could have done!"
    King Mocha(Walking in)- "there you are! We just discovered a major weakness in the Teacupper's defenses...and you two are in here discussing Politics!"
    General 1- "Correction; we are discussing common sense, and my counterparts apparent lack of it!"
    General 2- "If reinforcing the military of a country that's suffered because of that Military is common sense, then call me loony!"
    General 1- "So you would rather Poppolopo be influinced by a single politician's beliefs?"
    General 2- "Better that than by an over-ambitious general, or another Akset/Antagonist situation"
    General 1- "The only reason poppolopo suffered under their rule was because the Antagonist used national recourses to persue his own ends, which is exactly what Bill is doing!"
    King Mocha- "Grrr....if you're going to discuss politics, could you at least have the curtosy to discuss our politics?"
    General 2- "Whatever Courtosy Poppolopo might have benifited from in the past was destroyed in their war with Teacupland! Bill's focusing on rebuilding the relationships that Akset dismantled"
    King Mocha- "You're Generals! you should be discussing military strategies! Like the potential strategic value of the catacombs under Teacupland we just learned of!"
    General 1- "Exactly! Poppolopo's reputation was irrevocerably shattered by the Antagonist' meddling! If they want to remain strong, they must return to the old ways, convince the world that they still are the feared Dragon-Riders they were before their first war with Teacupland"
    King Mocha-".....that's not what I meant....grrr....fine, just tell me when you're done"
    *leaves, while the two Generals continue arguing, not even noticing his absence*
    edited March 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Heads off to vacation, regretting that he didn't steal the hot-tub and the artifact*

*meanwhile, in Castle Mocha, rebuilt for about the fourth time...*
    General 1-"All I'm saying is that Poppolopo's soup kitchens became some of the best on the planet when Bill became the prince. I just think his new laws and programs are a bit self-serving"
    General 2- "you're just angry cause he took money away from the dragon training program. After the Antagonist and that Akset were booted out of office, taking money away from the military program was the best thing Bill could have done!"
    King Mocha(Walking in)- "there you are! We just discovered a major weakness in the Teacupper's defenses...and you two are in here discussing Politics!"
    General 1- "Correction; we are discussing common sense, and my counterparts apparent lack of it!"
    General 2- "If reinforcing the military of a country that's suffered because of that Military is common sense, then call me loony!"
    General 1- "So you would rather Poppolopo be influinced by a single politician's beliefs?"
    General 2- "Better that than by an over-ambitious general, or another Akset/Antagonist situation"
    General 1- "The only reason poppolopo suffered under their rule was because the Antagonist used national recourses to persue his own ends, which is exactly what Bill is doing!"
    King Mocha- "Grrr....if you're going to discuss politics, could you at least have the curtosy to discuss our politics?"
    General 2- "Whatever Courtosy Poppolopo might have benifited from in the past was destroyed in their war with Teacupland! Bill's focusing on rebuilding the relationships that Akset dismantled"
    King Mocha- "You're Generals! you should be discussing military strategies! Like the potential strategic value of the catacombs under Teacupland we just learned of!"
    General 1- "Exactly! Poppolopo's reputation was irrevocerably shattered by the Antagonist' meddling! If they want to remain strong, they must return to the old ways, convince the world that they still are the feared Dragon-Riders they were before their first war with Teacupland"
    King Mocha-".....that's not what I meant....grrr....fine, just tell me when you're done"
    *leaves, while the two Generals continue arguing, not even noticing his absence*

Trouble at home?
    edited March 2010
    *Krent continues to explore the catacombs finding many clues to Teacupland's rich history. He soon comes to a large cavern with a stone bridge spanning an unfathomable chasm. Across the bridge there is a an ornate archway covered in runes that pulse with a mysterious glow. Just beyond the arch is a pedestal containing glyphs of what appear to be the Holy Teacup itself as well as a smaller figure that looks an awful lot like...Mr. Sparkles*
    edited March 2010
    *After coming back in after pulling the thread, K'raq walks into Castle Teacup. Having pulled the thread, K'raq was starving. He slowly made his way into the kitchen, knocked the chef in there unconscious, and started eating all of the meat in site*
    edited March 2010
    *Krent continues to explore the catacombs finding many clues to Teacupland's rich history. He soon comes to a large cavern with a stone bridge spanning an unfathomable chasm. Across the bridge there is a an ornate archway covered in runes that pulse with a mysterious glow. Just beyond the arch is a pedestal containing glyphs of what appear to be the Holy Teacup itself as well as a smaller figure that looks an awful lot like...Mr. Sparkles*

Hey, that guy looks familiar and so do these runes. I haven't seen runes like these since....
    edited March 2010
    *Meanwhile, the King is in the catacombs with Prince Bogglesworth, trying to find his way back to Dobby and the city he was creating for the other dobbies*
    edited March 2010
    *Krent is getting hungry from all this exploring so he sets up a lovely picnic down in the cave. He has sandwiches and cookies and watermelon and chips and of course, some freshly brewed tea*

ok, I know there's a bunch of you wandering around down here too, you are welcome to join me.

mmmmm, *nom nom nom nom*
    edited March 2010
    *Krent is getting hungry from all this exploring so he sets up a lovely picnic down in the cave. He has sandwiches and cookies and watermelon and chips and of course, some freshly brewed tea*

ok, I know there's a bunch of you wandering around down here too, you are welcome to join me.

mmmmm, *nom nom nom nom*

Don't mind if I do. How about a holographic band for some music?
    edited March 2010
    Don't mind if I do. How about a holographic band for some music?

Oh yes, that would certainly brighten the atmosphere in here. I bet that the acoustics are great in these caves.
    edited March 2010
    Oh yes, that would certainly brighten the atmosphere in here. I bet that the acoustics are great in these caves.

Starts a string quartet program playing a classical selection
    edited March 2010

mmmmm, *nom nom nom nom*

*The King appears from a dark passage with a helmet on his head with a built in light, Prince Bogglesworth behind him, also with matching helmet*

Hello loyal teacuppers!

*sits down on the blanket to eat some of their watermelon and drink their tea*

What a wonderful picnic. Have a silver teabag award each!

I have been thinking, these catacombs under Dobby's Village could give the evil Antagonist a way to attack us, so I have devised a cunning plan to stop him.

I have released a monster in these tunnels that will attack the antagonist on sight. I call it Snuffles. This vile creature will stop destroy anyone who invades these tunnels without my permission.

*suddenly the group hear a snarling coming from a dark passage leading to their little cave* The monster is coming....

*shines his helmet torch down the passage to reveal the horror of Snuffles* Don't look directly in to it's eyes! ( Snuffles ) :eek:

*goes back to nibbling his Watermelon*
    edited March 2010
    *K'raq walks into the catacombs with a large chicken leg in each hand. He comes up to the others having a picnic*
    K'raq: What are you doing down here? I use the catacombs for training. It could be dangerous, my liege.
    edited March 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq walks into the catacombs with a large chicken leg in each hand. He comes up to the others having a picnic*
    K'raq: What are you doing down here? I use the catacombs for training. It could be dangerous, my liege.

It seems some ruins were uncovered during the excavation for the King's hot tub. We are taking a break from cataloging the relics we found. What's exciting is that the ruins have runes written all over them I have not seen in centuries. I'm a little rusty, but I was able to to get a rough translation of the runes. They speak of the time right before Teacupland was founded.
    edited March 2010
    *The King appears from a dark passage with a helmet on his head with a built in light, Prince Bogglesworth behind him, also with matching helmet*

Hello loyal teacuppers!

*sits down on the blanket to eat some of their watermelon and drink their tea*

What a wonderful picnic. Have a silver teabag award each!

I have been thinking, these catacombs under Dobby's Village could give the evil Antagonist a way to attack us, so I have devised a cunning plan to stop him.

I have released a monster in these tunnels that will attack the antagonist on sight. I call it Snuffles. This vile creature will stop destroy anyone who invades these tunnels without my permission.

*suddenly the group hear a snarling coming from a dark passage leading to their little cave* The monster is coming....

*shines his helmet torch down the passage to reveal the horror of Snuffles* Don't look directly in to it's eyes! ( Snuffles ) :eek:

*goes back to nibbling his Watermelon*

I hope you told Snuffles that we have permission to be down here. *glances at Suffles again*

Snuffles: "SNARLE!...mew?"

Anyways... I think the writing in here may finally prove the existence of....*hears the sound of tumbling rocks in another near-by passage. Krent decides to go over to investigate*

Hey, look in here! There's a bunch of shiny crystals. But I think something is moving in there. It's..it's..EEEYYYAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa........*gets dragged off into the unknown tunnel, leaving only a convenient trail of crumbs from the cookies he was eating*
    edited March 2010
    I hope you told Snuffles that we have permission to be down here. *glances at Suffles again*

Anyways... I think the writing in here may finally prove the existence of....*hears the sound of tumbling rocks in another near-by passage. Krent decides to go over to investigate*

Hey, look in here! There's a bunch of shiny crystals. But I think something is moving in there. It's..it's..EEEYYYAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa........*gets dragged off into the unknown tunnel, leaving only a convenient trail of crumbs from the cookies he was eating*

We'll go get him after we finish our ice cream, Who wants sprinkles?
    edited March 2010
    *K'raq finishes his chicken legs and burps*
    K'raq: I'm done, maybe we should go look for him.....
    *K'raq pulls out his disruptor and follows the crumbs*
    edited March 2010

Heavens, that sounded awful...
    We'll go get him after we finish our ice cream, Who wants sprinkles?

I'll have some please...

*eats his ice cream*
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq finishes his chicken legs and burps*
    K'raq: I'm done, maybe we should go look for him.....
    *K'raq pulls out his disruptor and follows the crumbs*

Indeed! *Stands up, scooping Bogglesworth and Snuffles up, running after K'raq*

Whatever could have taken Krent? :eek: