Install Arc
Options

Server downtime Nov 8th, 2014

Comments

• Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server status is RED!! but I'm in too.

Hopefully someone just tripped over a cable. We saw some pictures from captainsmirks twitter about the offices so that wouldn't be so strange.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    due to this peak break-down i was able to take a bath, eat a fish and talk a few words with my mom, thank you!

is server back online ? :D
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • Options
    redshirt78410redshirt78410 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Overheard at Cryptic HQ....

PWEForrestGump - "It happens."

Intern - "Sh$@?"

PWEForrestGump - "Unexpected server downtime."
  • Options
    notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Paha, fancy meeting you here:P

Also, red light is on, but I managed to get in.

And it kicked me out almost immediately.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • Options
    pompeoppompeop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dharkman wrote: »
    I am reading and hear waaaa, or cryyyy, or waaaaaa and cry lol. The server is down, there is nothing you can do about it.

I have an idea...

Go find something else to do like eat, watch Tv, or find another game to keep yourself busy. But to post "i see a red light on server", or, "Sever is down for me too"... lol.

Interesting to simply be entertained by you all who can not live without sto haha.

Get out, find girlfriends or a life and stop your b*tching about what we all know is a down server.

That, or make a funny remark or something that is interesting and please stop posting what we all know.

lol

Wow, you really are just above it all, aren't you? So much better than those who voice their annoyance. You're like a ray of sunshine. Except with zits and you still have to worry about grades.

Are you paying for the game? Or perhaps your parents are? Because for those of us who shell out money to them, the constant disconnects and server outages are really annoying when we pay for 3 months of service at a time.

But it means nothing to you. Which is why you're on here, with us, looking at the latest posts. You're zen and this all slides off your back. Maybe you can kill some time yourself. You seem the type to hang out on /b/ and post some "Now that's what I call Edgy" to posts.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    casbyness wrote: »
    It's working! The players are being forced back to their own. Universe!

:)

this made me spill my coffee.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    braxxjuventabraxxjuventa Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Darn... Disconected again.... :mad:
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited November 2014
    Yup, server just booted me... :P

Gonna lurk around see what's up!!!

*runs to twitter*
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shaka when the walls fell

got back in, back to turei, 3 defence consoles set, arrived at 4th, 2 yards from it SNR, and DC.

again.
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    About 5 minutes and dc.

I blame the cooling system on the hamsters/tribbles.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    uthyeruthyer Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cryptic.......

When the stock value fell......

And the Chinese took over.......
  • Options
    kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    One hour now, and still disconnects. Still no word from the company either, which I find odd at best.
  • Options
    kmhkmh Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Logged into Romluan toon with launcher still showing red . . .
    was logged in less than 30 seconds and was promptly disconnected again
    no real error messages to explain why . . . just a disconnected message.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    coppermouse14coppermouse14 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I keep getting disconnected everytime I play the Mirror universe. It don't happen until I get to the final boss. There is nothing wrong with my internet. Just need to report this bug. As for it takes away from me enjoying and STF in the game.
  • Options
    visborgvisborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I had same situation, so I gave laptop to my girlfriend so that she could play NWO. Same situation there. And she says that most of her guildmates gets DC the same time as she (after DC she sees a long 'TRIBBLE has connected' list). So it seems some common Cryptic problem in all their games.

edit: in my case everything looks good, ping varies from 200 to 500, game runs smoothly... for few minutes, and after that Server not responding for 15sec or more and either DC (mostly) or everything back to normal (seldom).
  • Options
    potencethe1stpotencethe1st Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    casbyness wrote: »
    It's working! The players are being forced back to their own. Universe!

:)

Okay that was HILARIOUS

Thank you lol
  • Options
    pompeoppompeop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    uthyer wrote: »
    Cryptic.......

When the stock value fell......

And the Chinese took over.......

Eh, they were having these problems before the chinese took over. If anything, you'd think they'd get an infusion of money to invest in architecture and infrastructure.
  • Options
    dharkmandharkman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So,

I have been listening to chat from players and they are able to log in even with the red server light.

Also (smile) I have not seen any posting for 5 plus minutes thus I would say players are back to taking over the galaxy :)

Good to know testing proceedures and able to seperate ones self from the fussing to give data to help the process move smoother.

o/
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    You also notice how this little troll only has 2 posts
    Nope, looks like he has 249.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I am reading and hear waaaa, or cryyyy, or waaaaaa and cry lol. The server is down, there is nothing you can do about it.

I have an idea...

Go find something else to do like eat, watch Tv, or find another game to keep yourself busy. But to post "i see a red light on server", or, "Sever is down for me too"... lol.

Interesting to simply be entertained by you all who can not live without sto haha.

Get out, find girlfriends or a life and stop your b*tching about what we all know is a down server.

That, or make a funny remark or something that is interesting and please stop posting what we all know.

lol

And you only have 2 post's little troll :D
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cant do the mirror event :mad:
    Who will buy me the Zefram Cochrane shotgun....?
  • Options
    catonikjamescatonikjames Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I have an idea...

lol

My wife had a good laugh at this, although I find wannabe trolls quite sad these days.

Anybody have an idea about what they buggered up in the patch yesterday that lead to this? I find it interesting to speculate. My bet was that the give away doffs aren't BoP. Theoretically, one could have entirely replaced their crew with purple event doffs by now.
    "The dead one tried to show me h3ll, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.” - Mark Lawrence
  • Options
    edisondare1973edisondare1973 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    You also notice how this little troll only has 2 posts

who me ? lol I hardly ever post stuff on the forums just play the game read the posts and moves on :P
  • Options
    rondrosrondros Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They should atleast give us 100-200 free Zen for this mess.
  • Options
    braxxjuventabraxxjuventa Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rakija879 wrote: »
    Cant do the mirror event :mad:
    Who will buy me the Zefram Cochrane shotgun....?

Not me.. :P
  • Options
    simpleenthusiast#3086 simpleenthusiast Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Launcher stuck at patching but there's no numbers telling how much patching is left
    Lore posts are great, but give us real info first please!
This discussion has been closed.