test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server downtime Nov 8th, 2014

Comments

• notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In whatever way they are trying to fix it, it does not work. Just got kicked out again.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • rearllrearll Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Suffering from it in the UK.
  • littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    notoryczny wrote: »
    In whatever way they are trying to fix it, it does not work. Just got kicked out again.

Yeah, same here. Starting to look for another game to play (not because I don't like STO, but because I can't stand constantly being thrown out of the game).
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    went on since last reply and its kicked me out again. it was lagging, i manged to get in for a few more minutes, still lagging and its kicked me out once again.

ordinarily the lagg only getting really annoying, however im not gonna waste much more effort on it today it this keeps up. build up the frustration and release it on tor.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I take it there's no response from PWE about the problems?
  • p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    notoryczny wrote: »

I'm in again. So everything is awesome.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well I'm bored, might as well mas....Kill Bajorans :o
    GwaoHAD.png
  • pompeoppompeop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    visborg wrote: »
    Instead of criticising, better give IT guys some tips how to solve the problem. I.e. here's a video how to manage similar problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2aNUsvd0Ow

I'd be glad to. However they aren't exactly what you would call "forthcoming" with reasons as to why the servers are down. They haven't even acknowledged publicly that they are down. Or given any sort of information about the situation.

Their administrative staff is colossally useless. I should get a job there. I can just eat crunch-n-munch and pick my nose all day and get paid for it.
  • atlantis887atlantis887 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have same problems of all others . Fix the server disconnections!
  • caramba3caramba3 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lights red but game starts anyway ??
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    pompeop wrote: »
    Their administrative staff is colossally useless. I should get a job there. I can just eat crunch-n-munch and pick my nose all day and get paid for it.

I don't think they hire overachievers.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I take it there's no response from PWE about the problems?

surely you jest :D
  • chuckingramchuckingram Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I was just on long enough to talk to some fleetmates. Some haven't had any DC's, some have. It doesn't seem to be regional.
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tedgrodzki wrote: »
    I had an entire team wipe on Mirror enter, did manage to complete alone w/ station at 100% though 'Normal'. Many players are dc'ing atm. Although I have yet to be affected on the East Coast USA

very nice, suffering rapid DC here
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Daddy dev the servers are down again:eek:
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    1 Litre of Khan Blood or the Hamster on the left. Stat!

How do you want to get a liter (aka 1000 cc) into something as tiny as a hamster...

If it were booze then you could get it wasted, send it for a toilet break and then rinse and repeat. With blood however..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • oblo42oblo42 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Managed to get the Mirror invasion done in between d/c's, giving up on trying anything else in the game for now.
    "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this." - Notorious B.I.G.
  • rondrosrondros Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am kinda mad. Not 1 single word from anyone at Arc or Cryptic about this.. They should atleast throw us a bone... Something to nibble on.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    No they shouldn't.

Would not mind if they did though. :P
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited November 2014
    Cryptic Please fix your game that I hate so much so I can play it.. Thanks Love ya
    GwaoHAD.png
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That is it I have had it with this game I DEMAND Free Zen a Lifetime Subscription and all Purple DOFF's for my Duty Officers as well as you fix the VERY RARE Purple BOFF GORNS :D
  • admiralvondrunkadmiralvondrunk Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I find it shocking that there is still no word from Cryptic. Particularly with all the chatter here.
  • djsimonroc88djsimonroc88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Okay glad am not the only one whose noticing and having this problem. I guess it might be a glitch problem or maybe something wrong with their server on their end.
    27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

Face palming the enemy one at a time.
  • phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    From what I can tell the US players are fine, it's most likely part of their overseas infrastructure (again). If they don't fix this TRIBBLE in the next month, I'm leaving for SWTOR, just came off of it, no lag and proper connection.
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    SERVER DOWN !!!

It's red for halfour is there anyone have this ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • rondrosrondros Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No word on Twitter, Facebook or the launcher. Nothing.. Nada... Zip
  • visborgvisborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    How do you want to get a liter (aka 1000 cc) into something as tiny as a hamster...

If it were booze then you could get it wasted, send it for a toilet break and then rinse and repeat. With blood however..

How? Use duct tape!
  • theroyalfamilytheroyalfamily Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nope, Americans are having this problem too. Seems to be random on who gets to stay and who gets kicked.
    edited November 2014
    phalanx01 wrote: »
    From what I can tell the US players are fine, it's most likely part of their overseas infrastructure (again). If they don't fix this TRIBBLE in the next month, I'm leaving for SWTOR, just came off of it, no lag and proper connection.

I'm the Bloody President, and I can't get on WTH are you talking about????
    GwaoHAD.png
  • catonikjamescatonikjames Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    visborg wrote: »
    Instead of criticising, better give IT guys some tips how to solve the problem. I.e. here's a video how to manage similar problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2aNUsvd0Ow

My favourite tip is "don't eat the yellow snow". Besides that, my consulting fees are $250/hr plus travel etc. Feel free to contact me IT guys, I'll have the server up in less than an hour.
    "The dead one tried to show me h3ll, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.” - Mark Lawrence
This discussion has been closed.