test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server downtime Nov 8th, 2014

Comments

• uthyeruthyer Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am so happy I got this life time membership. I am treated to a lifetime of bad programing, and peak time server kicks. It's almost like they know when I have the time to play, then they schedule all the BS to happen then. Two days behind on the Mirror event now, I didn't finish it last time for the same reason. But at least then, I wasn't paying for the trouble.:mad:
  • penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am getting a Login2_timeout error. I can sometimes log in but get disconnected a few seconds later.
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    also affecting CO (and presume NW too)
  • aoax10aoax10 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server is down.
  • kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It is broken.

It does not go.

Sad Pakled.
  • stelakkhstelakkh Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Everyone settle down.

There are plenty of games by competent developers still online and available to play.

Checked WoW. It's online.
    Checked Guild Wars. It's online.
    Checked Guild Wars 2. It's online.
    Checked Rift. It's online.
    Checked Eve. It's online.
    Checked LotRO. It's online.

I'm sure the others I would check if I could be bothered are still online.

Just making a point for Cryptic and their incompetence. :)
    Actual Join Date: August, 2008
  • lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Got DC'd right at the end of the mirror invasion, it failed to re-login me in 7 times only to finally login right after the awards were given out (So for all the time I put in I got ziltch, nothing at all) only to than have another DC on map change immediately afterward, like some big slap to the face. :mad:
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • drakeforddrakeford Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Got Players all over UK & US all got same problems.

At leas the hamsters are not racist:)
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just got back in. Fingers crossed...
  • jd6885jd6885 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    also affecting CO (and presume NW too)

Colorado and the northwest? It's the NARCS!
  • stringer1972stringer1972 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    best reply ever lol
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Untitled_1.png
    upload pic

Untitled_2.png
    how do you print screen

Untitled_3.png
    upload foto

This is what I've been getting so far.
  • littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    uthyer wrote: »
    I am so happy I got this life time membership. I am treated to a lifetime of bad programing, and peak time server kicks. It's almost like they know when I have the time to play, then they schedule all the BS to happen then. Two days behind on the Mirror event now, I didn't finish it last time for the same reason. But at least then, I wasn't paying for the trouble.:mad:

Having the same problem here in Texas. Think I'll just sit it out for a half hour or so and hope they get everything back running okay. Was having some fun this morning, and hope to have a productive day in the game today.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • braxxjuventabraxxjuventa Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Having trouble again......... Loginserver it says...........:mad:
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    At a guess they've decided that too much xp is being gained from the doffing weekend and have managed to trip over more than a few cables trying to stop people from progressing faster than the glacial pace they intended for DR.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For the last three or four hours I've been rubberbanding and getting booted off, so has a friend of mine. It's fricken' ridiculous.

I can't stay logged for more than five minutes and average has been about a minute. Last time it was about ten seconds and I'm booted again.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • stringer1972stringer1972 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    What did they do in that last patch? The servers have been wonky since.
    stelakkh wrote: »
    Everyone settle down.

There are plenty of games by competent developers still online and available to play.

Checked WoW. It's online.
    Checked Guild Wars. It's online.
    Checked Guild Wars 2. It's online.
    Checked Rift. It's online.
    Checked Eve. It's online.
    Checked LotRO. It's online.

I'm sure the others I would check if I could be bothered are still online.

Just making a point for Cryptic and their incompetence. :)

ya cause those games never have problems... stop being such a little ***** and give them time to fix the issue, its not like they are SOE and have allready given up on their game like planetside 2
    edited November 2014
    At a guess they've decided that too much xp is being gained from the doffing weekend and have managed to trip over more than a few cables trying to stop people from progressing faster than the glacial pace they intended for DR.

Yes all progression is an exploit and should be removed from the game, no one else should ever reach level 60 or get the rest of their points for specializations LOL
  • zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I find this is happening a lot lately. I just go on facebook for around 1/2 hour or so then try to log in again. most of the time it works.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How do I add Cryptic as a Friend on Facebook, want to blow some kisses and whatever . Sorry if this is off topic, just I have some free time since there is something wrong with my puter not connecting to the server.... guess I need to buy a new one??

Just power it off forever save the grief.
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Muggins here, of course, tried to submit a support ticket... only to find that the submission page for support tickets wouldn't let me enter anything in any text boxes. That was a big help!
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ya cause those games never have problems... stop being such a little ***** and give them time to fix the issue, its not like they are SOE and have allready given up on their game like planetside 2

Time? how about almost five years is that enough time for ya
  • shinra84shinra84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    oh no! 2nd antivirus scan ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CLR—Infected Space[2:24]—Dmg(DPS)—Bi'Quarpa@9.163.310(65.437)—Xindi-E(dbb/mk.xiv)—build
    CLR—Infected Space[2:06]—Dmg(DPS)—Bi'Quarpa@6.421.868(52.210)—JHAS(dhc/mk.xiv)—build
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In and out ... In and out ...
    P58WJe7.jpg

• rogerthomsonrogerthomson Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server still down (in out in out in out ... )

Perfect World? I guess not!
  • anothervisitoranothervisitor Member Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    aoax10 wrote: »
    Server is down.

Ok... who bribed the hamsters with a bag of Cheetos this time?!?
    Tyr shall give me strength!
    For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!
  • tenchi2k1tenchi2k1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hey should give us a warning b4 they decided to be rude like that. servers don't have plugs, they would have to shut down over a dozen relays all at once, not possable unless planned.
    edited November 2014

Those games don't have as many problems, their service departments generally don't tell everyone to have the game scan files instead of informing the public of a known issue, and every time there's a major patch they generally don't have memory leaks. I've had a memory leak in this game with every major expansion that last for weeks after launch and anytime I've messaged these people about it in support scanning the files (which is something I've done multiple times before contacting them) is all they ever have to say on the subject. That says something about the coding and the support department.
  • rondrosrondros Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server still down. And no word from Cryptic to what's happening, could this be a DDoS attack? Are the hamsters stoned?
This discussion has been closed.