Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *Beams aboard the Lexington*

Morning, Regime! I brought tofu bacon cheeseburgers! Made with mixed-vegetable soy patties and real tofu bacon!

Hail Ba'al!

(note: I am vegetarian, in the joke as well as IRL. So I'm bringing vegetarian bacon cheeseburgers, which are in fact theoretically possible)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

Morning, Regime! I brought tofu bacon cheeseburgers! Made with mixed-vegetable soy patties and real tofu bacon!

Hail Ba'al!

(note: I am vegetarian, in the joke as well as IRL. So I'm bringing vegetarian bacon cheeseburgers, which are in fact theoretically possible)

*Blinks.*

Umm... okay. I guess I'll... try one?

(Note: Not a vegetarian. And I will not burden you with my opinion...) :P
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

Hail Ba'al!

(i despise tofu and soy, and so does shadow)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    She got off the ship, and I can't change anything until we restore power.
    *Heads over to a Jefferies Tube*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    She got off the ship, and I can't change anything until we restore power.
    *Heads over to a Jefferies Tube*

You know which way she went? I have a SMITE button and I know how to use it.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    No... she used the Transporter, and with power down all over the ship, the only place the location data was stored was locally in the Transporter console... and she rigged it to blow after she beamed out.
    *sighs*
    She's escaped, and there's not a thing I can do about it right now. And with our luck... she's going to find another evil Kuntel. And based on her behavior... she'll probably be pregnant next time we run into her.
    *Thinks for a moment*
    Although... if they can infiltrate us... why can't we infiltrate them? Its easier for a civilized person to act like a barbarian than it is a barbarian to act like a civilized person.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    No... she used the Transporter, and with power down all over the ship, the only place the location data was stored was locally in the Transporter console... and she rigged it to blow after she beamed out.
    *sighs*
    She's escaped, and there's not a thing I can do about it right now. And with our luck... she's going to find another evil Kuntel. And based on her behavior... she'll probably be pregnant next time we run into her.
    *Thinks for a moment*
    Although... if they can infiltrate us... why can't we infiltrate them? Its easier for a civilized person to act like a barbarian than it is a barbarian to act like a civilized person.

... The history of the human race speaks ill to that theory. But if your thinking about going undercover... that could be interesting.

*Taps chin, thinking.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I can clone myself a few dozen times and create some kind of Borg-inspired mental uplink...

Or would that just be asking for trouble?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That's asking for trouble.
    And Kuntel... you keep forgetting I'm a Trill.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That's asking for trouble.
    And Kuntel... you keep forgetting I'm a Trill.

*Rolls eyes.*

So Trill are now this amazingly peaceful race that have remained civilized forever and never had murderers and barbarians hidden within society?

*Shakes head.*

I highly doubt that. Anyway, I guess we should... get ready to infiltrate? If we are doing this, that is.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh I can do crazy just as well as anyone else. You just made it sound like I was Human. Sure I can pass for one by hiding my spots... but still...

We still need to restore power to my ship. And we can't infiltrate anything without knowing where to go, let alone who to replace. These things take time to plan. They've had time. Its just backfired several times.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh I can do crazy just as well as anyone else. You just made it sound like I was Human. Sure I can pass for one by hiding my spots... but still...

We still need to restore power to my ship. And we can't infiltrate anything without knowing where to go, let alone who to replace. These things take time to plan. They've had time. Its just backfired several times.

Well then, power first. Then I'll get into connection with my agents and see if we can find people to knock off and replace in the Clone Army...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    So... you think all your clones have a thing for me or just the ones we meet?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    So... you think all your clones have a thing for me or just the ones we meet?

... Well, you are a very beautiful woman. But it's not my nature to come on to you strongly or even at all, so the last one had a polar personality. Either it was because of how he was made, meaning the other clones are carbon copies of him, or because he was some sort of failure. It just means my spies will have to work harder...

*Rubs back of neck.*

God, that's going to be hard for them...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Hides blushing at the compliment*
    Ok... first things first....
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Hides blushing at the compliment*
    Ok... first things first....

Power. What is it we need to do to get this ship up and running?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... I'm sure my Chief Engineer is working on it. But if she's locked out because of my access codes... I might have to unlock it. So... probably Main Engineering.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... I'm sure my Chief Engineer is working on it. But if she's locked out because of my access codes... I might have to unlock it. So... probably Main Engineering.

Okay then. Through the Jeffries tubes we go...

*Gestures to the entrance to one.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Hesitates*
    Um...
    *Points at skirt*
    Unless you want to go first, this is going to be awkward.
    *Starts muttering about wearing a skirt to accomidate her tail*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Hesitates*
    Um...
    *Points at skirt*
    Unless you want to go first, this is going to be awkward.
    *Starts muttering about wearing a skirt to accomidate her tail*

*Smiles.*

Of course I'll go first. You can give me directions from behind.

*Opens entrance and crawls in.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Follows Kuntel, giving directions*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Eventually arrives at the entrance.*

Well, heres to not opening this to a squad of security guards pointing phasers in my face...

*Opens entrance.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The door revealed... a female engineer*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The door revealed... a female engineer*

Oh thank God. I was really expecting guards...

*Pops out of the tube and turns to help Jade.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Climbs out*
    Ensign...
    Engineer: Captain?
    Jade: Long story. Where's Keller?
    Engineer: Still trying to get into Engineering. We've managed to get limited internal communications. Whatever you did caused havoc with the ship's computer before shutting us down.
    Jade: That wasn't me. That was apparently a clone with my memories.
    Engineer: o.O
    Jade: Like I said... long story.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Climbs out*
    Ensign...
    Engineer: Captain?
    Jade: Long story. Where's Keller?
    Engineer: Still trying to get into Engineering. We've managed to get limited internal communications. Whatever you did caused havoc with the ship's computer before shutting us down.
    Jade: That wasn't me. That was apparently a clone with my memories.
    Engineer: o.O
    Jade: Like I said... long story.

Anyway, we need to get this ship up and running. Is there anything we can do to get Keller here?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Engineer: Manual release on the doors?
    Jade: And no one's tried that because...
    *The Enisgn points at a bulkhead next to the door*
    Jade: The manual release is inaccessable... *facepalm* I REALLY hate her... How did?
    Engineer: Phaser.
    Jade: So she's also armed... great... Get some tools and try to get at the manual release. If that fails... cut through the door. We need the Lexington back online.
    Engineer: We still have to fix whatever you... I mean she... did to the main computer as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Engineer: Manual release on the doors?
    Jade: And no one's tried that because...
    *The Enisgn points at a bulkhead next to the door*
    Jade: The manual release is inaccessable... *facepalm* I REALLY hate her... How did?
    Engineer: Phaser.
    Jade: So she's also armed... great... Get some tools and try to get at the manual release. If that fails... cut through the door. We need the Lexington back online.
    Engineer: We still have to fix whatever you... I mean she... did to the main computer as well.

... I might be able to get through the bulkhead.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Motions for him to proceed*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Cracks fingers and walks forward to the door.*

Anyone have anything that can draw on this floor? Anything that can make figures?