Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey, Glorious Regime (tm)?

I just got a call from the Inevitable Supremacy, the invariably Superior, and the Extreme Prejudice II. They have encountered a fleet of ships allied with the All-Father. It's big.

I'm taking the Superior Force for some smitation. You guys come with whatever you feel like.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

I just got a call from the Inevitable Supremacy, the invariably Superior, and the Extreme Prejudice II. They have encountered a fleet of ships allied with the All-Father. It's big.

I'm taking the Superior Force for some smitation. You guys come with whatever you feel like.

Hail Ba'al!
    i'll bring the Lycan's Claw along, as well as the...the...what the hell is the name of the ship you lent me?

actually, never mind - for the duration of my loanship, i'm calling it the Lycan's Rage
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Hail Ba'al!

Shotgun!

I'll take the H.S.S. Victoria!

Hail Ba'al!

Oh, also, did I mention the Victoria has naquadah-laced Thermonuclear Missiles, Asgard Beams and plasma turrets?

*He's beamed up to the Victoria.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Shotgun!

Hail Ba'al!

Oh, also, did I mention the Victoria has naquadah-laced Thermonuclear Missiles, Asgard Beams and plasma turrets?

only naquadah? we have an entire planet's worth of naquadria at langara - why not have them laced with that, or tiberium? or even better - both
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    i'll bring the Lycan's Claw along, as well as the...the...what the hell is the name of the ship you lent me?

actually, never mind - for the duration of my loanship, i'm calling it the Lycan's Rage
    Shotgun!

Hail Ba'al!

Let's go kick some All-Father booty!

SMITATION TIME, BABY!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Let's go kick some All-Father booty!

SMITATION TIME, BABY!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!

Set course for--!

Hold on, where is this All-Father fleet?

Oh, I also came up with some Matter-Antimatter torpedoes. Don't ask, I borrowed Kuntel's 'liberated' dilithium crystals.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *beams aboard the Lycan's Rage*

helm, set course for...for...eh, hold that thought

*hails worffan*

where exactly is this allfather fleet?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Near what used to be Sarpedon. Which was totally not my fault at all.

Sync through the Superior Force's TacNet. WE SHALL CRUSH THESE FOOLS IN THE NAME OF BA'AL AND OUR FREE DENTAL!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Near what used to be Sarpedon. Which was totally not my fault at all.

Sync through the Superior Force's TacNet. WE SHALL CRUSH THESE FOOLS IN THE NAME OF BA'AL AND OUR FREE DENTAL!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
    (*coughs* tacnet? why does that seem so familiar...? oh yeah, i've seen it mentioned several times in the patrickverse)

syncing shipboard tacnet and hyperdrive systems now

helm, set course for sarpedon and move into formation with the Superior Force

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    You guys take your time, have fun beating up these All-Father n00btards.

When you're in trouble and/or bored, just GTFO of the way, and I will hit the SMITE button.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ready when you are, Superior Force

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *The Victoria forms up with another Victoria-Class Cruiser.*

Victoria standing by!

Also, I called ahead for the Colonial Fleet to rendezvous near the system, so I'll have to rendezvous with them before joining the battle, so make sure to leave some Allfather for me!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Hail Ba'al!

You all have fun. I'll hold down the fort here.

My first paycheck since my big raise just came through, so I'll be spending the day jumping up and down on my bed in a huge pile of money shouting "Eureka!"
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Right.

*activates hyperdrive*

*One minute later, the Glorious Fleet of Gloriosity arrives at the still-smoldering wreckage of what used to be Sarpedon*

For the record...that REALLY wasn't my fault.

Hit 'em with everything you've got, boys! The SMITE button is here if you need backup.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    tactical, target one of those bigger capital ships and prepare to fire - and scramble all death gliders and al'kesh

at least if we get taken out in one hit, the fleet won't lose a capital ship AND its fighter compliment at the same time

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Sorry. That is so against Regime standard protocols it's not even funny. :(

But I GUARANTEE that it will be ready by Sunday.

This ship took a direct hit in testing from a thirty-ton asteroid fired at .5 c without significant damage.

The Superior Force has no weaknesses that I know of.

No exposed exhaust ports.

Just neutronium and weapons. Lots of weapons.

Hail Ba'al!

I did try to plan for everything.

It even has transport inhibitors so you can park it in a rough neighborhood without worrying about somebody breaking in jacking your stereo. And hunter-killer nanobots in case any unauthorized persons get past the inhibitors.

I think the only thing we'd have to worry about is if you get possessed or an evil clone of you shows up and takes command of the ship.

I really hope that doesn't happen, because then we'd be pretty much boned.

BTW, I thought of another way the Superior Force can destroy a planet without firing a shot. Simply enter a low orbit, deactivate the mass-negation field, and let tidal forces rip the planet apart.

It would be a good way to break down a planet for raw materials, leaving just a tidy clump of asteroids surrounding the ship instead of blasting the world to ash and dust flying at relativistic velocity away from point-of-impact.

Hail Ba'al!

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    oh, i just remembered something...*walks to a comm panel and hails minister sander* how's the progress on my flagship coming?

It'll be ready about thirty-six hours from now.

In additition the aforementioned mass-negated neutronium alloy double hull and improved battlecloak, your ship is being outfitted with dual 240cm-caliber rail guns and a particle stream cannon in a centerline housing, and dual turret-mounted 90cm rail guns top and bottom, in addition to a full complement of other nasty armament.

The big guns won't be planet-killers, but with antimatter warheads they ought to lay waste to a region the size of Arizona with a single shot. You certainly won't have any trouble chewing through enemy capital ships with those bad boys.

The particle stream cannon, on the other hand, is theoretically capable of drilling straight through a rocky planetary body, if you fired it from geosync orbit at full power for an hour or two. Or it can be dialed down and used to inscribe your name on the surface of a moon or asteroid. It is also capable of defeating any known shield.

They're installing the ship's AI right now. Is there any particular personality profile you'd like?

- Anne Bredon
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *A blue vixen appears behind sander, with her red hair loose instead of in the usual ponytail everyone is probably familiar with by now*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *A blue vixen appears behind sander, with her red hair loose instead of in the usual ponytail everyone is probably familiar with by now*

*Walks in with a bowl of popcorn, eating it slowly. Looks at 'Jade'*

Hey Jade. How are you?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sander. Run.

No, seriously, dude.

Hey Ryan, Shadowfang, how's the battle going? You guys need the SMITE button?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Turns to look at kuntel*
    *Smiles*
    *approaches kuntel*
    Dark Jade: A little frisky, but I might be alright now...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The fleet of Victoria-Class Cruisers jump in and perform an attack run on one of the Battleships, the Asgard Beams ripping through them before breaking off and pursuing targets in pairs.*

Never fear! Britain's here!

Rule Britannia!
    Britannia rules the waves.
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves!

*The Victoria subsequently proceeds to own an Asgard Cruiser as Rule, Britannia plays over the fleet comms.*

(OOC: Gratuitous abuse of national identity is fun!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Smiles*
    *approaches kuntel*

... Frisky?

*Eats more popcorn.*

Anyway. Want some?

*Offers bowl.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sander. Run.

No, seriously, dude.

YIKE

SSEAL squad! Intruder alert!

*sprints to his 80-car garage, does a quick eenie-meenie-miney-moe and peels out in his Corvette Z06*

- Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The fleet of Victoria-Class Cruisers jump in and perform an attack run on one of the Battleships, the Asgard Beams ripping through them before breaking off and pursuing targets in pairs.*

Never fear! Britain's here!

Rule Britannia!
    Britannia rules the waves.
    Britons never, never, never shall be slaves!

*The Victoria subsequently proceeds to own an Asgard Cruiser as Rule, Britannia plays over the fleet comms.*

(OOC: Gratuitous abuse of national identity is fun!)

*The Superior Force annihilates a few enemy command cruisers with casual laser and railgun shots*

WOOHOO!!! TAKE THAT, YOU UGLY DOOFUSES!!! I'M FRICKING EARNING MY FREE DENTAL NOW, BABY! WAHEY!!!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Pushes the popcorn asside*
    Dark Jade: You could say that...
    Meanwhile aboard the Lexington...

Jade: Ok... we got a rogue clone of me running around... how the hell do we track her?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Smiles*
    *approaches kuntel*
    kuntel wrote: »
    ... Frisky?

*Eats more popcorn.*

Anyway. Want some?

*Offers bowl.*

*a platoon of heavily armed SSEALs barges in to Minister Sander's room, sees Kuntel and Dark Jade eating popcorn*

SSEAL Team Leader: What the frell are you people doing here?

- Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Pushes the popcorn asside*
    Dark Jade: You could say that...
    Meanwhile aboard the Lexington...

Jade: Ok... we got a rogue clone of me running around... how the hell do we track her?

*Smiles.*

I think I know where this is going...

*Reaches behind back and activates communicator to Real Jade.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    *a platoon of heavily armed SSEALs barges in to Minister Sander's room, sees Kuntel and Dark Jade eating popcorn*

SSEAL Team Leader: What the frell are you people doing here?

Nothing. You can go. We'll be leaving soon...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: *Doesn't notice and pulled Kuntel in*
    Commander Tala: Captain... we got an active transmission from the surface.
    Jade: Patch it through?