test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Nothing. You can go. We'll be leaving soon...

SSEAL Team Leader: I must insist that you leave immediately. You're getting grease and popcorn crumbs on Mr. Sander's bedsheets and his pile of money.

*Gestures toward the door with his assault rifle*

Out. Now.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Dark Jade: *Doesn't notice and pulled Kuntel in*
    Commander Tala: Captain... we got an active transmission from the surface.
    Jade: Patch it through?

*Goes with the embrace.*

So, Jade, why are you here at Sanders place?

*Hopes the comm can pick it up.*
    edited July 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    SSEAL Team Leader: I must insist that you leave immediately. You're getting grease and popcorn crumbs on Mr. Sander's bedsheets and his pile of money.

*Gestures toward the door with his assault rifle*

Out. Now.

*Looks out from embrace.*

Can't you see I'm doing something here?
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Looks out from embrace.*

Can't you see I'm doing something here?

SSEAL Team Leader: Do it somewhere else.

*Four SSEALs step forward and grab Kuntel and Dark Jade by their arms*

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited July 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    SSEAL Team Leader: Do it somewhere else.

*Four SSEALs step forward and grab Kuntel and Dark Jade by their arms*

*Waits for Dark Jade to go all crazy sh*t on them*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *They are instantly beamed up*
    Dark Jade: Well... you know... feeling the need... to...
    Jade: *behind them along with a full security team* Take a cold shower?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *laughing insanely and firing railguns at Odin forces*

AHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! AHAhAHHAHAhAHhHAhAhAAAAhAaaaHAhHahA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL, MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!
    edited July 2014
    *They are instantly beamed up*
    Dark Jade: Well... you know... feeling the need... to...
    Jade: *behind them along with a full security team* Take a cold shower?

Thank God! Those damn SSEALs can not take a damn hint.

*Looks at Jade, then Dark Jade.*

Hey... not much of a resemblance...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Jade: Because I don't live in fox form.
    Dark Jade: HAD to spoil my fun didn't you?
    Jade: I'm not the one looking to get laid. *Crosses arms across chest*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    Sooo then... I'll just walk over here?

*Gestures to a hallway.*

Have fun...

*Walks off.*
    edited July 2014
    Jade: Not so fast Kuntel. I need to talk to you. *Looks at the Security officers* Take her to the Brig.
    *Catches up with Kuntel*
    You learn anything from your evil twin?
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    RULE BRITANNIA!
    BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES!
    BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES!

*The last Hiveship explodes.*

Right, that's the Wraith dealt with. Now for that Asgard Dreadnought.

Open a channel to the ENTIRE fleet, including worffan's ship.

Jaffa: Yes sir!

*Across the fleet, Rule, Britannia can be heard blaring over the speakers at a gratuitously loud volume.*

(OOC: I think I found my new running gag! :P)
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    RULE BRITANNIA!
    BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES!
    BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES!

*The last Hiveship explodes.*

Right, that's the Wraith dealt with. Now for that Asgard Dreadnought.

Open a channel to the ENTIRE fleet, including worffan's ship.

Jaffa: Yes sir!

*Across the fleet, Rule, Britannia can be heard blaring over the speakers at a gratuitously loud volume.*

(OOC: I think I found my new running gag! :P)

F*ck it, I want in on this.

Minions! Put me on all channels!

RULE BA'AL!!!
    BA'AL RULE SPACE!!!
    MINIONS OF BA'AL (tm) NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!
    edited July 2014
    Jade: Not so fast Kuntel. I need to talk to you. *Looks at the Security officers* Take her to the Brig.
    *Catches up with Kuntel*
    You learn anything from your evil twin?

Other than the clones seem to have all of your memories? And react differently.

*Shakes head*

Anyway, it turns out he had nothing to do with him. It was all the Allfathers idea. And they're doing more. Me, Shadow, you, Sanders, Worffan...

*He shivers.*

They're making an army...
    edited July 2014
    *Sander is westbound on US Rte. 50 doing about twice the posted speed limit when his phone rings.*

Yes?

SSEAL Team Leader: Sir, the intruders are gone. Transported out. I'm having somebody run a trace, but, it looks like the premises is secure. You can come home now.

Aw, I was kinda looking forward to doing a Vanishing Point run back to Santa Monica... Are you sure they are gone?

STL: Yessir. I watched them beam out. And we are setting up transport inhibitors so they can't get back in.

*Sander pulls a tire-smoking 180 in a gap in traffic and heads back toward Colorado Springs at a more leisurely 90mph*

How'd they get in past the sensor net in the first place?

STL: I'm unsure at this time, sir. I'm inclined to suspect incompetence on the part of your Jaffa security staff.

... From now on, you guys are my security staff. Nobody sneaks up on me again - nobody gets in the same room with me without a DNA check and a backscatter X-ray scan. And I'm installing a quantum interference detection grid to make sure that nothing gets near me again without everyone knowing about it.

STL: Very good, sir.

[OOC:](That means nobody gets to sneak up on me when I'm at home or in the office. I don't like surprises. :mad: )

- Anne Bredon
    edited July 2014
    Um... she said it was you, or who I figured was your clone, taking a blood sample that lead to her. Back when I first became... well... how do I word it since I'm a fox and not a wolf?
    edited July 2014
    *As the last Asgard ship explodes, I salute as the British National anthem plays across the fleet.*

Jaffa: Sir, the channels still open.

Me: What?!

*Quickly stops playing the song.*

Hehe, sorry everyone! Just a slight... malfunction! Yeah, that's it! Malfunction!
    edited July 2014
    *As the last Asgard ship explodes, I salute as the British National anthem plays across the fleet.*

Jaffa: Sir, the channels still open.

Me: What?!

*Quickly stops playing the song.*

Hehe, sorry everyone! Just a slight... malfunction! Yeah, that's it! Malfunction!

No problem, Minister. If you want the entire fleet to hear your tunes, and I'm OK with it (which I am), you have the right to enforce your wishes.

HAIL BA'AL!!!
    edited July 2014
    Um... she said it was you, or who I figured was your clone, taking a blood sample that lead to her. Back when I first became... well... how do I word it since I'm a fox and not a wolf?

Werevixen? I don't know. I also suppose that the Allfather has many agents within the Grand Regime. It could have lead back to him, but I suspect he didn't hand it over. Or know anything about it until later.
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    No problem, Minister. If you want the entire fleet to hear your tunes, and I'm OK with it (which I am), you have the right to enforce your wishes.

HAIL BA'AL!!!

Excellent!

*Starts playing the song 'Fail Ba'al'. Quickly turns it off.*

Uh, sorry, that was my Jaffa's iPod.

Jaffa: What?!

Me: You are a member of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor! Take him away!

*The Jaffa is dragged away by guards. I go back to playing Rule, Britannia.*
    edited July 2014
    Well... now we got her in the Brig, but I've got a feeling she's not gonna stay there. None of these clones seem to stay where we put them. And if she's a representitave of a clone army... it sucks. She's more interested in getting laid then anything else right now.
    edited July 2014
    Well... now we got her in the Brig, but I've got a feeling she's not gonna stay there. None of these clones seem to stay where we put them. And if she's a representitave of a clone army... it sucks. She's more interested in getting laid then anything else right now.

Well... perhaps we can use that to get info out of her?
    edited July 2014
    Don't tell me... you're volunteering?
    edited July 2014
    Don't tell me... you're volunteering?

... What?! No! I'm suggesting we offer her a boy toy if she tells us what we want!

*He shivers.*

I don't do recreational sex...
    edited July 2014
    Excellent!

*Starts playing the song 'Fail Ba'al'. Quickly turns it off.*

Uh, sorry, that was my Jaffa's iPod.

Jaffa: What?!

Me: You are a member of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor! Take him away!

*The Jaffa is dragged away by guards. I go back to playing Rule, Britannia.*

Darth Kuntel?

Time for some more loyalty tests.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014
    I don't know what goes through your head you know...
    edited July 2014
    I don't know what goes through your head you know...

Well, I'm sorry I can't make myself clearer.

*He takes a breath, stifling his anger.*

Do you know anyone that'll be up for the offer?
    edited July 2014
    *Shakes head and shrugs*
    edited July 2014
    Ask an ensign or something. You'll probably find one with a superior officer syndrome...
    edited July 2014
    Um... for all intents and purposes... I'd be asking a crewman to do me. Do you have any idea how awkward that would be?