test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well... that makes this all the harder...

*Places hand on the bulkhead and starts muttering weird words. The tattoos visible on arms glow, and the others can be faintly seen beneath the clothes. The hand is glowing brightest, and soon the metal of the bulkhead does as well. The light spreads, and the metal melts away, showing the door.*

There.. and now if you excuse me...

*Passes out.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Well... that's one way of...
    *shakes head*
    Alright... lets get to work.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    *Soon wakes up, jolting up right.*

Well... that was tiring...

*Starts to stand shakily.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Meanwhile... somewhere on the planet surface*
    *A certain evil clone of a certain Starfleet Captain is wandering aimlessly with a phaser*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Meanwhile... somewhere on the planet surface*
    *A certain evil clone of a certain Starfleet Captain is wandering aimlessly with a phaser*

*There is a coughing behind her.*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wait a second...

Jade, do you have any particular features that your clone would also have that can be picked up by really carefully-tuned starship sensors? If I use the Glorious Fleet to comb every solar system in the galaxy, we might be able to find Evil Jade; all hyperdrive-. quantum slipstream- and transwarp-equipped ships are accounted for, so she must be in a basic warp ship.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014
    You mean besides being a Trill werefox?
    *Dark Jade turns around, swinging the phaser up to point at the source of the noise*
    edited July 2014

Good point. Starting scans, launching all auxiliary craft.

Minions! Ready my Smitation Gun!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014
    You mean besides being a Trill werefox?
    *Dark Jade turns around, swinging the phaser up to point at the source of the noise*

*She comes face to face with another Kuntel. He is in an Allfather Rebellion General uniform.*

General Kuntel: It is not good to point a weapon at a superior officer...
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: This is pretty clearly an S-class Charlie Foxtrot, at least)
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC: This is pretty clearly an S-class Charlie Foxtrot, at least)

OOC: Let's just say they look a lot like a Ba'al leader uniform. They have been under his rule for a long while, so they haven't had a chance to make their own uniforms....
    edited July 2014
    *Lowers werapon*
    Dark Jade: At least I disabled an obsticle. The Lexington will be out of comission for a while. You have no idea how hard it is to focus on something when you're in Heat... don't know how she does it...

(OOC: Oh when I get my hands on evil Jade... Alpha Mike Foxtrot :D)
    edited July 2014
    *Lowers werapon*
    Dark Jade: At least I disabled an obsticle. The Lexington will be out of comission for a while. You have no idea how hard it is to focus on something when you're in Heat... don't know how she does it...

(OOC: Oh when I get my hands on evil Jade... Alpha Mike Foxtrot :D)

General Kuntel: Yes well, you will definitely get a promotion upon return. Most likely Commander. Anyway, we should be making our way off this planet.

*He gestures to his side, to pathway leading to a clearing, of which a tel'Tak rests.*
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: Think we'll have time for some... fun... on the way?
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: Think we'll have time for some... fun... on the way?

*He raises an eyebrow.*

General Kuntel: Possibly...

*He bows and extends a hand.*

General Kuntel: Miss, if you would accompany me?
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: I would be honored. *Accepts hand*
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: I would be honored. *Accepts hand*

*He leads her to the ship and a Jaffa opens the entrance. He gestures to it.*

General Kuntel: Ladies first...
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: *goes in first*
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: *goes in first*

*He follows, and the Jaffa closes the door. The General looks in the cockpit.*

General Kuntel: Set course to Command. I will be in back... entertaining our comrade...

*He closes the door and turns back to Dark Jade.*

General Kuntel: Are you ready, fair lady?

OOC: I suggest allusion to it, then back to the Lexington...
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: Are you? *Pulls him in* Don't you dare hold back on me.
    *Fade out*
    Back on the Lexington
    Jade: Well... I think we're about ready...
    edited July 2014
    Dark Jade: Are you? *Pulls him in* Don't you dare hold back on me.
    *Fade out*
    Back on the Lexington
    Jade: Well... I think we're about ready...

*Cracks knuckles and yawns.*

God, that was a lot of sh*t to do for one code...
    edited July 2014
    Actually... that was mostly from having to try and power up the ship... several times. She left something nasty behind to slow us down.
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: Good job with the curtain there)

IC:

Jade! We have detected your evil clone and a clone of Darth Kuntel on an unauthorized tel'tak!

Sending the Inviolable Subtlety and the Glorious Cloak of Sovereign Ba'al to shadow it under cloak, and eighteen Extreme Prejudice-class command ships to head them off. I'm taking the Superior Force just in case. Want to come help catch the bad guys?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014
    Well... is this ship up and ready?
    edited July 2014
    *A console explodes in the background*
    Well... I think we're gonna need a shipyard facility to fix everything. Status of the Warp Drive?
    Crewman: We try to even hit Warp 1 we risk a core breach. I don't know what she did, but we're effectively disabled still.
    Jade: *Swears under breath*
    edited July 2014
    *A console explodes in the background*
    Well... I think we're gonna need a shipyard facility to fix everything. Status of the Warp Drive?
    Crewman: We try to even hit Warp 1 we risk a core breach. I don't know what she did, but we're effectively disabled still.
    Jade: *Swears under breath*

Sh*t!

*Grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the console.*

Ba'al, this is what... I just...

*Shakes head.*

I want to kill this b*tch, but I feel like I need to help out here...
    edited July 2014
    Don't worry, guys, I can handle...

Wait.

We picked up another unauthorized ship. The scans have completed, so those are the only ones, but...

You guys go after the second one, I'm taking the Superior Force, the Cape of Untrammeled Dignity, the Unbelievably Pretentious, the Spear of Incalculable Agony, and the I'm Working For An Alien Overlord (O'Neill's personal ship), and fourteen other command cruisers to intercept and head off the first.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: and on that note, I'm heading to bed. You guys chase the one Evil Jade and Evil Kuntel; I will take care of the other pair in then morning)
    edited July 2014
    No... you don't touch her. She's mine. She screwed with my ship. I kinda take that personal.

(Lexington's not going anywhere for a while due to sabotage. I'm sure we'll be seeing them again.)
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Don't worry, guys, I can handle...

Wait.

We picked up another unauthorized ship. The scans have completed, so those are the only ones, but...

You guys go after the second one, I'm taking the Superior Force, the Cape of Untrammeled Dignity, the Unbelievably Pretentious, the Spear of Incalculable Agony, and the I'm Working For An Alien Overlord (O'Neill's personal ship), and fourteen other command cruisers to intercept and head off the first.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: and on that note, I'm heading to bed. You guys chase the one Evil Jade and Evil Kuntel; I will take care of the other pair in then morning)

OOC: Alright, night.
    edited July 2014
    No... you don't touch her. She's mine. She screwed with my ship. I kinda take that personal.

(Lexington's not going anywhere for a while due to sabotage. I'm sure we'll be seeing them again.)

OOC: Definitely. Though I didn't get to give the new one a unique name. A general deserves that!

Okay, okay. But I want to be there.

*Another console explodes.*

What is it with this sh*t and going off!

*Runs over and extinguishes it.*