test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Go. I'll probably get frustrated with his advances. Unless you think just having me around will throw him off.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No. I think complete silence and being alone with me... himself? is what will break him.

*Walks off, muttering*

I know it nearly broke me...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Watches kuntel go*
    Alright... but if you need backup just say so.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Watches kuntel go*
    Alright... but if you need backup just say so.

*Looks back and smiles*

I know you got my back, cher.

*Walks in. Starfleet officers walk out a while later. No noise comes from the brig for a few minutes.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Looks back and smiles*

I know you got my back, cher.

*Walks in. Starfleet officers walk out a while later. No noise comes from the brig for a few minutes.*

*... Then the chattering starts.*

Evil Kuntel: Why? Why are you staring? Do I have something on my face? Do I? Do I?! DO I?!

*This continues for minutes.*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Evil Kuntel: Why? Why are you staring? Do I have something on my face? Do I? Do I?! DO I?!

You need First Prime Teal'c?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *paces around outside the room*

so when do i get my turn with him?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*Then the repressed memories come to the surface brought by the similarity of the eyes.*

Evil Kuntel: Please don't hurt me, Mommy. I didn't mean to fail! Please! Please, not the rack! Not the rack!

*This goes on, screams of pain of past inflictions muffled. Memories of being flayed alive to test if he could hold his emotionless face under pressure, years of silence, days without food or clothes on the Himalayan Mountains. On, and on it goes...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Then the repressed memories come to the surface brought by the similarity of the eyes.*

Evil Kuntel: Please don't hurt me, Mommy. I didn't mean to fail! Please! Please, not the rack! Not the rack!

*This goes on, screams of pain of past inflictions muffled. Memories of being flayed alive to test if he could hold his emotionless face under pressure, years of silence, days without food or clothes on the Himalayan Mountains. On, and on it goes...*

*Then the insane laughing starts, and this doesn't stop. It's just laughter, and yelling, crying, screaming. Walks out and runs hands down front of robes, smoothing them. Looks at Shadow.*

*Emotionless.* He's all yours...

*Walks towards then past Jade, in a trance.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Then the insane laughing starts, and this doesn't stop. It's just laughter, and yelling, crying, screaming. Walks out and runs hands down front of robes, smoothing them. Looks at Shadow.*

*Emotionless.* He's all yours...

*Walks towards then past Jade, in a trance.*
    *rubs paws together and giggles fiendishly, eyes flashing solid black for a moment as he enters the room, still giggling like a half-insane psychopath*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *rubs paws together and giggles fiendishly, eyes flashing solid black for a moment as he enters the room, still giggling like a half-insane psychopath*

*Evil Kuntel is in fetal position, eyes wide, not seeing anything. He's still laughing like he's broken... because he is. He has pissed and sh*t himself...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Mind probe time. Get every scrap of useful information you can out of him, put him on the Nozzle for ten minutes, then feed him to Associate Director of Sentient Resources Cthulhu.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The mind is complete mush. It can't focus on anything besides two pairs of cold, gray eyes. Starring with such disappointment, content, and somehow, not caring at all...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *holds a paw up and evil clone kuntel starts twitching and jerking around on the floor, as if he's having a major seizure*

keep laughing, you TRIBBLE...soon you'll either be screaming or dead from heart failure

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *holds a paw up and evil clone kuntel starts twitching and jerking around on the floor, as if he's having a major seizure*

keep laughing, you TRIBBLE...soon you'll either be screaming or dead from heart failure

*Stops laughing after a while. The body just stares, and breathes. The mind can't even think of the eyes anymore... Kuntel Clone #1, otherwise known as Evil Kuntel, AKA That TRIBBLE, is now brain dead...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *storms out and glares at worffan*

revive him...i will not be cheated out of my fun just because he has a pathetically weak mind

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *storms out and glares at worffan*

revive him...i will not be cheated out of my fun just because he has a pathetically weak mind

*chewing popcorn*

As you wish. MINIONS!!!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Even revived, the body just lays there. It would seem that... the soul has left it. It is merely a shell now...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Do what you like, then feed him to Cthulhu.

The Associate Director of what would be HR if the Grand Regime only employed humans is feeling peckish.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Walks in*
    Um... what happened?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *prods the body with a footpaw, then kicks it hard in disgust*

worthless piece of sh*t...

*holds up a paw which begins glowing with a sickly pinkish-purple energy, then hurls the collected energy at the empty shell, the flesh starting to bulge grotesquely like a human balloon*

enjoy your stay in hell

*walks out of the room and closes the door behind him as the body continues swelling rapidly, walking up to worffan and company*

okay, i'm done *a sudden explosion rocks the room he just vacated, sending everyone nearly stumbling* and so is he

i would suggest you send in someone you really, REALLY hate to deal with the cleanup - it ain't gonna be pretty...

and cthulhu can have whatever's left

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    ... I think it's time to take a visit to Sanctuary...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ... I think it's time to take a visit to Sanctuary...
    *looks up sharply as if suddenly remembering something important*

oh, i'd almost forgotten that!

well, shall we? *he asks, suddenly exceedingly cheerfully as he clasps his paws together and rubs them*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    o.O

/tenchar
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *looks up sharply as if suddenly remembering something important*

oh, i'd almost forgotten that!

well, shall we? *he asks, suddenly exceedingly cheerfully as he clasps his paws together and rubs them*

Yes, we shall. And I will be handling the Black Soulshard all of the way, thank you...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think I'll look for my evil twin or... something...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think I'll look for my evil twin or... something...

Perhaps come with us most of the way? If your clone is attracted to Shadow, then she will most likely come after him... maybe. It might have just been a heat thing...

*Rubs chin, then looks at Shadow.*

Well? Wheres the Shard?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    safely ensconced in a containment unit that will send a lethal shock through anyone who tries to touch it and isn't me

*levels his gaze at kuntel*

by the way, i will be carrying it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    safely ensconced in a containment unit that will send a lethal shock through anyone who tries to touch it and isn't me

*levels his gaze at kuntel*

by the way, i will be carrying it

Fine then... guess I'll be taking my entire arsenal of charms, defining paint, and witchroot.

*Walks to his room to pack.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Fine then... guess I'll be taking my entire arsenal of charms, defining paint, and witchroot.

*Walks to his room to pack.*

Go easy on the witchroot. REALLY easy.

Hail Ba'al!