What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    good! you do that *he calls cheerfully after kuntel, then rubs under his muzzle a bit with a thoughtful look on his muzzle*

and i should probably pack a few things as well...*heads back to his room to pack some supplies and grab the shard*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Go easy on the witchroot. REALLY easy.

Hail Ba'al!

*Walks back carrying a leather case.
    I'm going to f*cking Hell mate. I'll take as much as I need...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *walks back up, carrying the containment unit on his back and an oddly shaped metal cylinder strapped to his waist*

actually, you're going to sanctuary; none of you will be entering the burning TRIBBLE with me
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Walks back carrying a leather case.
    I'm going to f*cking Hell mate. I'll take as much as I need...

Sovereign Ba'al says regulate your intake carefully, and Sovereign Ba'al signs your paychecks.

Also, didn't you just say that your evil clones overuse witchroot?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *walks back up, carrying the containment unit on his back and an oddly shaped metal cylinder strapped to his waist*

actually, you're going to sanctuary; none of you will be entering the burning TRIBBLE with me

*Smiles.*

Cher, I've made my way through the Sea of Chaos to Daemron's Realm and back again. I think I can handle the Burning TRIBBLE.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sovereign Ba'al says regulate your intake carefully, and Sovereign Ba'al signs your paychecks.

Also, didn't you just say that your evil clones overuse witchroot?

Hail Ba'al!

I said I'm off it. But again, f*cking HELL!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Smiles.*

Cher, I've made my way through the Sea of Chaos to Daemron's Realm and back again. I think I can handle the Burning TRIBBLE.
    and that is precisely why you aren't entering hell with me...as a chaos mage, you are FAR more vulnerable to hell's corruptive influence than anyone else

if you came, you'd quickly warp into a filthy hellspawn...and then i'd have to put you down like a filthy hellspawn

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    and that is precisely why you aren't entering hell with me...as a chaos mage, you are FAR more vulnerable to hell's corruptive influence than anyone else

if you came, you'd quickly warp into a filthy hellspawn...and then i'd have to put you down like a filthy hellspawn

... Dude, as a chaos mage, it means I am the best prepared to do this. I have spent... years of my life harnessing and persuading chaos, and resisting it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ... Dude, as a chaos mage, it means I am the best prepared to do this. I have spent... years of my life harnessing and persuading chaos, and resisting it.
    you're not entering hell with me, and that's final

this is something i need to do on my own

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    you're not entering hell with me, and that's final

this is something i need to do on my own

Fine. Give me a map and I'll meet you there. If you don't get there in two Hell days, I'll call the Hell police. Or find a big hammer marked 'Satan Killer' and find you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Fine. Give me a map and I'll meet you there. If you don't get there in two Hell days, I'll call the Hell police. Or find a big hammer marked 'Satan Killer' and find you.
    what do you think this is, dante's inferno?

it's not satan's hell i'm entering, it's an entirely different hell

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    what do you think this is, dante's inferno?

it's not satan's hell i'm entering, it's an entirely different hell

Still not caring.

*Walks toward Shadows ship.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    oh, i just remembered something...*walks to a comm panel and hails minister sander* how's the progress on my flagship coming?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *Walks over a catwalk over one of the Falklands Dockyards as one of the Victoria-Class Cruisers is being built (think Daedalus but with an underslung fighter bay and the two hangar pods replaced with missile pods).*

Excellent.

Now get to work laying the keel for my new Flagship, the Best Defence!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Walks over a catwalk over one of the Falklands Dockyards as one of the Victoria-Class Cruisers is being built (think Daedalus but with an underslung fighter bay and the two hangar pods replaced with missile pods).*

Excellent.

Now get to work laying the keel for my new Flagship, the Best Defence!

Hail Ba'al!

Ba'al says that as an apology for being stuck in space for an extended period, he's willing to build you a Superior Force-class dreadnought carrier. Complete with supergun.

Yes, this means you can sit in the Command Throne (tm) and use the laughably overpowered SMITE button.

Plus, you get a raise of 2 million pounds a month, an Order of Ba'al (first class), and a new Jacuzzi for your Ministerial Palace (formerly Buckingham Palace).

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    when did we give him england?

and see if you can find out if my ship will be done soon; i'd prefer to travel to sanctuary in style, but if it'll take too long, i'll just have to use the ship you loaned me

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    when did we give him england?

and see if you can find out if my ship will be done soon; i'd prefer to travel to sanctuary in style, but if it'll take too long, i'll just have to use the ship you loaned me

I think it was a while back. Anyway, it's on condition that all Regime officials have free reign in the British Isles.

Because there is NO way I am letting Ryan have British television, British tea, and Skullsplitter ale from those little islands near Scotland all to himself.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ba'al says that as an apology for being stuck in space for an extended period, he's willing to build you a Superior Force-class dreadnought carrier. Complete with supergun.

Yes, this means you can sit in the Command Throne (tm) and use the laughably overpowered SMITE button.

Plus, you get a raise of 2 million pounds a month, an Order of Ba'al (first class), and a new Jacuzzi for your Ministerial Palace (formerly Buckingham Palace).

Hail Ba'al!

Personally, I prefer ships that can actually be missed by enemy fire...

I will, however, take the medals, raise and jacuzzi. :P
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Personally, I prefer ships that can actually be missed by enemy fire...

I will, however, take the medals, raise and jacuzzi. :P

Who cares about being missed when your hull's solid neutronium?

The Superior Force-class command dreadnought mothership is effectively invincible, has enough weapons to destroy a planet in under a minute without even using the Smitation Gun, and it's fast as lightning, thanks to the mass negation tech.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

The Superior Force-class command dreadnought mothership is effectively invincible, has enough weapons to destroy a planet in under a minute without even using the Smitation Gun, and it's fast as lightning, thanks to the mass negation tech.

Hail Ba'al!
    *blinks* wait, we have mass-negation capabilities?

*hails sander again* i want that in my ship!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *blinks* wait, we have mass-negation capabilities?

*hails sander again* i want that in my ship!

Already done. It's the new standard for command ships. :)

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    that's gonna look weird, a three-point-two kilometer ship being able to move like a fighter...but oh well

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    that's gonna look weird, a three-point-two kilometer ship being able to move like a fighter...but oh well

It is incredibly kickass, though.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    now i really want the ship...let me borrow your timejumper so i can go forward to the moment the ship is ready to roll off the line

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014

Hail Ba'al!

Gee, where have I heard that before? :P

Every ship has a weakness.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*cough*2 meter thermal exhaust port*cough*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    now i really want the ship...let me borrow your timejumper so i can go forward to the moment the ship is ready to roll off the line
    Sorry. That is so against Regime standard protocols it's not even funny. :(

But I GUARANTEE that it will be ready by Sunday.

This ship took a direct hit in testing from a thirty-ton asteroid fired at .5 c without significant damage.

The Superior Force has no weaknesses that I know of.
    *cough*2 meter thermal exhaust port*cough*

No exposed exhaust ports.

Just neutronium and weapons. Lots of weapons.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sorry. That is so against Regime standard protocols it's not even funny. :(

But I GUARANTEE that it will be ready by Sunday.
    so i'll hold off my trip to sanctuary until then, i guess...the nightmares from close proximity to the shard really suck, but regular injections of stimmies help counteract the lack of sleep

oh, by the way...cloaking device - the ship should definitely have a cloak if it doesn't already

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    so i'll hold off my trip to sanctuary until then, i guess...the nightmares from close proximity to the shard really suck, but regular injections of stimmies help counteract the lack of sleep

oh, by the way...cloaking device - the ship should definitely have a cloak if it doesn't already

I called in a favor from First Prime Teal'c. It's not a perfect cloak like you'd have on a smaller ship, but it's serviceable.

Better than the average Klingon cloak, at least.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I called in a favor from First Prime Teal'c. It's not a perfect cloak like you'd have on a smaller ship, but it's serviceable.

Better than the average Klingon cloak, at least.

Hail Ba'al!
    oh, i can probably make it close to perfect with a few tweaks...just gotta get my crew on the ship and let them run wild

#LegalizeAwoo