test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    no, i want one of these *holds out a set of blueprints for a Harrower-class_dreadnought*

only 4 times the size, turbolasers and laser cannons replaced with dark matter cannons, torpedo launchers filled with the strongest naquadria-enhanced warheads you have, and assuming it's finally working...an arc reactor

We don't have the arc reactor. Yet.

But otherwise, I'm sure that our Administrator of Cosmic Smitations can do that for you...

Hail Ba'al!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    There is another me running around who is pretty much the exact opposite of me... AND apparently tried to seduce Shadow!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    no, i want one of these *holds out a set of blueprints for a Harrower-class_dreadnought*

only 4 times the size, turbolasers and laser cannons replaced with dark matter cannons, torpedo launchers filled with the strongest naquadria-enhanced warheads you have, and assuming it's finally working...an arc reactor

*Looks over the schematics*

I think we can make this work. We still have some leftover mass-negated neutronium from constructing the Superior Force.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *ahem* 'tried' being the operative word...the clone apparently didn't know about my no-sleeping-with-colleagues rule
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    There is another me running around who is pretty much the exact opposite of me... AND apparently tried to seduce Shadow!

Really? How did I miss that?

*Tries to rub chin, but can't, due to Jade's hold.*

Uhh, cher? Not that I don't like hugs or anything, can you let me go now?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Growls*
    How do I know you're not the evil clone?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    We don't have the arc reactor. Yet.

But otherwise, I'm sure that our Administrator of Cosmic Smitations can do that for you...

Hail Ba'al!

We, uh, might have that arc reactor ready by Tuesday, actually.

I talked to my chief physicist about it after he delivered the mass-negation technology, and he jumped out of his window. Which was odd, considering his office was thirteen miles underground.

But then his assistant (my new chief physicist) said he had an idea of how it could work and he promised a prototype within a week.

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited July 2014
    Ask me a question that only I would know?
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Ask me a question that only I would know?

Doesn't work. We've spent so little time with the real you that there's really nothing that the evil you wouldn't know.

Jade, I think he's legit. He hasn't insulted my or called me a crazy Brit yet.

Oh, Kuntel? Put a shirt on, for God's sake.
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Doesn't work. We've spent so little time with the real you that there's really nothing that the evil you wouldn't know.

Jade, I think he's legit. He hasn't insulted my or called me a crazy Brit yet.

Oh, Kuntel? Put a shirt on, for God's sake.

I would if Jade would let me up!
    edited July 2014
    I've noticed all of the eviler Kuntels are blindingly arrogant and colossally stupid.

*looks at Kuntel*

Like, way more than normal.

- Anne Bredon
    edited July 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    I've noticed all of the eviler Kuntels are blindingly arrogant and colossally stupid.

*looks at Kuntel*

That...is very true.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014

*looks at Kuntel*

*snickers* hehehehe
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited July 2014

*looks at Kuntel*

*Blinks*

It's probably because they're all high on witchroot...

I don't use that sh*t anymore.
    edited July 2014
    *Thinks for a moment but ends up drawing a blank*
    edited July 2014
    *Thinks for a moment but ends up drawing a blank*

...We really need to talk more, cher. If only just for these kind of situations....

*Wiggles a little.*

Can I get up now?
    edited July 2014
    *Releases kuntel*
    edited July 2014
    Jade, if you want, I'll let you kill the evil Kuntel.

And, Kuntel, would you PLEASE stop using that cajan accent! It's so stereotypical, I might die!
    edited July 2014
    she'll have to get in line...i STILL haven't paid the TRIBBLE back for almost getting me killed

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    Eh... I think I'll just grill 'im about my evil twin.
    edited July 2014
    Eh... I think I'll just grill 'im about my evil twin.

Fair enough.

Oh, Shadow, do you mind helping me with an experiment?
    edited July 2014
    *crosses arms and glares* no, you cannot experiment on me

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    I would offer to help, but I think it might be verging on masochism...

And Ryan? I can't stop. It's natural, cher....
    edited July 2014
    *Heads off to interrogate Evil Kuntel*
    edited July 2014
    (and i'm out for the night; leave a piece of clone for shadow, and let me know when his flagship is finished)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    *Heads off to interrogate Evil Kuntel*

*Seems to debate quickly in head, then runs after.*

If we just ask questions aggressively, it isn't masochism is it?
    edited July 2014
    *crosses arms and glares* no, you cannot experiment on me

Not on you! I just want to look at a DNA sample and try to figure out why you seem to be smarter than the average werewolf. I'll burn the sample when I'm done, I promise! You can even watch!
    edited July 2014
    Hey, guys, we have a situation.

System Lord Ra escaped from prison. And I have a meeting with Ba'al.

Whoever brings me Ra's corpse gets their own zero-G Jacuzzi.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited July 2014
    *Walks in on evil Kuntel and watches him*
    edited July 2014
    *Walks in on evil Kuntel and watches him*

*Evil Kuntel looks back at her and smiles.*

Evil Kuntel: Well hello there sexilicious!