test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (He's a Q in hiding snapping it away would do 2 things. 1. Ruin his chance with Deunan most likely and 2. Reveal that he's a Q)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose surveying her handiwork, not noticing Eight about to pelt her)

Rose: No holodeck here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited December 2014
    *Eight throws the snowball*

Eight: *After the snowball leaves her hand* Take that!
    edited December 2014
    (Rose does the I am the greatest turn, right in to the snowball hitting her in her face.)

Rose: sneak attack I see

(As she gather a couple of snowballs from the enviroment)

Rose: You will lose, Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: *Smiling* Its not over till its over! *Gathers up a couple more snowballs*
    edited December 2014
    (Rose throws 2 snowblalls, both hit Eight, one in the shoulder, and another on the side)

Rose: and De Jevu all over again.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: *Rolling while tossing 2 snowballs* What?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (i think you meant deja vu)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited December 2014
    (Well Eight's response is still what atleast.)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: I don't know. *shrugs*
    Amelei: So...
    Tala: *Sits up a bit, holding the blanket against her chest* Well... I could go either way. *Smiles*

*Kisses her.*

Well, least we can do is cuddle, then.

*Sighs.*

Wanna get something to eat or do something?
    Jackson: So...?

*He smiles, messing with her hair a little.*
    *Alex just smiles at her.*

Alex: You know what? I think I like the first option.

*He sits up a bit and leans in to kiss her.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (*starts using molecular combustion on random objects*)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: What are you planning?
    Deunan: Rose... its gotta be Rose doing this...
    Krystal: Movie?
    Amelei: I... kinda have no idea what to do...
    Tala: I kinda like that first option...
    Bridge to Commander Tala.
    Tala: *groans*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Good idea. What do you want to watch?
    Jackson: Holodeck?

*He smiles.*

Jackson: Or maybe a repeat of last night?
    *Alex sighs.*

Alex: Want me to fake a hacking cough for you?
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: I guess we should just go back to the ship now. *Looks disappointed*
    edited December 2014
    ( Ooc, unless eight goy seyjong planned, we can say Rose and eigjt had a snowball fight. That way we can have intrract with the others. I am at work now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Need to think about that.
    Amelei: Holodecks are still semi out of comission. Rather not mess with it until Deunan gives the all clear.
    Tala: I'm not the doctor Alex. Go ahead.
    We've recieved a message for Captain Jade from the Benthans. Something about a Human/Trill female claiming her last name is Jade. The Benthans are holding her for trespassing.
    Tala: And you're telling me this because...
    We can't seem to contact the Captain.
    Tala: *Sighs* I'll take care of it when I can. Tala out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Hmm.... Well, what genre are you feeling like?
    Jackson: So a return to last night?

*He starts moving closer.*
    Alex: That... sounds important. Are we going to have to go the bridge for that?

OOC: Return of evil Jade and her progeny?
    edited December 2014
    Krystal:
    Amelei: I don't see why not?
    Tala: No. Kuntel probably just killed the comm system in her quarters without telling anyone. I can just head over there and let her know.

(Not yet. Thinking... Ezri got pulled back when she found something. But Evil Jade should come up at some point. So... Mom and Dad gotta bail her out of jail, and she's not even born yet.)
    edited December 2014
    *Raises an eyebrow.*
    Jackson: Exactly like I was thinking.

*He kisses her.*
    Alex: Alright. So, do I need to get dressed for that, or can I just wait for you to get back?
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Sorry... was thinking.
    *And we most likely didn't hear from them again for a while*
    Tala: Wait here. I'll be back in a few. *Gets up, gets dressed, and heads out... her hair not quite fixed up*
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles.*

It's mm'kay.

*Kisses her.*

I like it when you think. You get a cute face.
    Alex: Aw, she's cute when she looks like that.

*He staggers up to get something to drink.*
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Smiles* Well...
    *Chime goes off*
    edited December 2014
    I got it.

*Kisses her as he gets up and walks to the door.*

Yello?

*He opens it.*
    edited December 2014
    *Tala is there, with her not so fixed up hair*
    Tala: Did you kill the comms again to keep from being disturbed?
    edited December 2014
    Uhm...

*Looks at the comms.*

Maybe I accidently routed my music through it. Or Krys did.

*Shrugs.*

Why is your hair so messed up?
    edited December 2014
    Tala: *Blinks, feels her hair, and instantly gets a little awkward* None of your business. Anyways... We got a message from the Benthans.
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles knowingly at her.*

Okay.

*He looks back at Jade.*

Krys, Tala's here!

*Lets Tala in.*
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Sits up, and sees Tala's hair* Not going to ask.
    Tala: Thanks Krys. I think Shore Leave's about to be canceled. We got a message from the Benthans for you. They're holding someone claiming their last name is Jade. They charged her with Trespassing.
    Krystal: Her? *Looks at Kuntel* You think my evil twin is back?
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Quinn: I guess we should just go back to the ship now. *Looks disappointed*

(Just in case you missed it.)
    edited December 2014
    OOC: If it was Ezri, she'd say Habsburg-Jade. Unless the kids don't want to acknowledge their father's side of the family?

Maybe... but would she get caught for trespassing?