test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    (Or she's trying not to stand out. Although the fact she's part human kinda negates that.)

Krystal: Probably not unless she made a mistake.
    Deunan: Probably.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    True.

*Shrugs.*

We going to go check?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Are they just supposed to beam up back to the ship?)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: I guess...
    *Deunan and Quinn return to the Lexington*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Okay.

*Looks at Tala.*

Can you take care of that? Krys is kinda sick.

*Makes a shut up gesture to Krys.*
    edited December 2014
    Tala: *Looks at Krystal* She looks fine to me.
    edited December 2014
    Nope! She's sick! Horribly, horribly sick!

*He starts pushing Tala out the door.*
    edited December 2014
    *Tala stops herself by grabbing the door frame*
    I respect what you're doing, but Krystal is the Captain of this ship, and the message was for her. And I could easily have Kayla prove she's healthy you know.
    edited December 2014
    (Let's just say Eight and rose had a lot of fun with the snowball fight then returned to the ship since the only people left down there were them and shadow and Kayla.)
    edited December 2014
    *Sighs.*

I just want to watch a movie with my wife. Can you not order the warp and call her when we get there?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *the evil grin become cheshire-like* what am i planning? just this *begins shaking himself dry like a dog, water droplets and mist flying in all directions and completely soaking kayla*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Well, that was fun while it lasted.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Sorry we wound up freezing Dee.*apologetic smile* But hey at least we had some fun.

Eight: It really was.
    edited December 2014
    *Joule is messing around in holodeck one adding in new programs and data to improve it.*
    edited December 2014
    (*poke pokepoke poke*)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    (*Hands shadow one of those cans that shoot out fake snakes to keep him busy*)
    edited December 2014
    (*grabs the can and examines it for a bit, then waves his paw over it and hands it back*)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (*Tapes a "The Cheat" to it and throws it at shadow* If you understand what The Cheat is then good on you)

(Edit: Its some kind of yellow furry thing that understands human speech and gets into wild shenanigans.)
    edited December 2014
    (*tosses it back* i don't want it)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (*Punts The Cheat, still taped to the can, into the sky*)
    edited December 2014
    (RL struck something fierce.)

Deunan: Yea...
    Tala: I... uh... kinda have a prior engagement of my own... And I kinda did cover for Krystal quite a bit already...

Krystal: *From behind Kuntel* I can handle it Kun. Besides we still gotta make sure everyone gets back onboard before we go anywhere.
    Kayla: AHHHH! Shadow!
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: sorry, this job is 6a-230p with almost of it on my feet. I had to take a power )

Rose: Well, the cookout and the snowbal fight worked. I fell more invigorated. I hope that you got to relax as well, Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Fine. I'm sorry for being an TRIBBLE.

*He smiles at Tala apologetically.*

*Alex starts looking around Tala's room, looking for interesting things.*
    edited December 2014
    *clasps his paws behind his back and puts on his best innocent face, his fur now all puffed out* what?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Eight: Yeah I did it was just in between revelations.

Quinn: Well I guess we better get dressed. I'll catch you later in engineering. *Begins walking in the general direction of his quarters.*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: like I told the hound of chaos, we all have something dark In our past. We all good reasons to keep it a secret, so let it revel itself in own way.

Well, time to get my quarters and change. Unlike some of our compatriots, I sweat, and it smells.

(Rose leaves the transporter room, and heads to her quarters)

(OOC: I wonder when the Wrath of Deunan will fall on red haired superhero. Next panel, next page, or maybe next isue)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: I better change too. *Eight also returns to her quarters to change*
    edited December 2014
    (*poke pokepoke poke*)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    OOC: RL musta struck with a vengeance.
    edited December 2014
    (Isn't that usually how it strikes kuntel?)