test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    no, not yet; that's why i'm currently talking to jade to see if she's found out anything new on that front
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Well, better then you. Somehow you took the entire TG field when you walked into the holodeck. So your painful sacrifice has helped this ships morale. You are a hero.

(Looks at Shadow) fixed is a poor choice of words. She is her normal self now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Rose: Well, better then you. Somehow you took the entire TG field when you walked into the holodeck. So your painful sacrifice has helped this ships morale. You are a hero.

(Looks at Shadow) fixed is a poor choice of words. She is her normal self now.

A hero, huh? Do I get free drinks for that?

*turns head momentarily to the side, and skin goes purple*

Well, my chromatophores are working, anyway.

*skin returns to her normal Caucasian colors*

Alright, let's find the culprit.
    edited December 2014
    *snorts* the stuff you drink people would be glad to give you for free, because it's usually poison
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    Rose: the IV we concocted to help relive the pain would kill most animals under 5 tons in minutes. Still, I was expecting you to be in a state of flux for another 36 hours.

Doc, got any clue what happened?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    i think we already know what happened; rachel got hit by the full fury of Q's prank...though, why it happened in the holodeck when the hex was on the arboretum doorway, i haven't the foggiest

*suddenly looks in the general direction of his material self* hey, when did we get a female liberated borg? i didn't think there were any on the ship at all

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Sametime we had an idiot admiral break every safety regulation in rhe book when looking at the weeds.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *Rachel shrugs at the poison remarks*

Hey, my biology isn't my fault. Blame the psycho b*tch.

So. I have to give a swirly to Q? That's just freaking typical.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Medic: Prett much, that's what happened.

*He looks at Rachel.*

Medic: Now then, you can go. And if you have any other problems, contact me.

*He smiles... suggestively, but not seductively.*
    edited December 2014
    (i thought tala was going to be your last?)

*blinks* so this liberated borg i'm currently looking at standing next to jade is an admiral? i don't see any pips

and when was someone going to tell me about there being an admiral on board?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Rose: i dont think Q cured you. And as for your abilites, i think we can help you with some pf the worse problems of it, but you got to trust us to do it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    OOC: I made the medic before Alex, and worffan has the choice not to.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Shadow Eight is still wearing admiral pips even tho its a new uniform.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    (they still have to be taken off the old uniform and pinned on the new one; let's say i caught her mid-transfer)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (OOC: A swirly is shoving someone's head into a toilet and flushing it. Rachel's basically saying that she needs to get humiliating revenge on Q now, and is complaining about it)

Thanks, Doc. C'mon, Shadow, Rose. Let's head to my quarters and figure out our next move.
    edited December 2014
    (we ALL know what swirlies are; you can't go through normal life without learning about that before you hit 20)

okay, i'll meet you there *bows his head and turns solid crimson for a split-second before turning white and fading away*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (OOC: I did, Rose didnt. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *The Medic smiles.*

Medic: Name's Joseph McConally, by the way.
    edited December 2014
    (rose didn't ask about them, and he wouldn't have posted the description in OOC mode if an in-universe character had asked

and kuntel, how the hell do you manage to come up with such good names for all these characters so fast? it took me nearly 6 years just to come up with a full one for my main guy)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Joule walks in to sickbay*

Joule: Hey do you guys have any contacts?
    edited December 2014
    (rose didn't ask about them, and he wouldn't have posted the description in OOC mode if an in-universe character had asked

and kuntel, how the hell do you manage to come up with such good names for all these characters so fast? it took me nearly 6 years just to come up with a full one for my main guy)

(OOC: Start with whatever seems normal for the species, then make sure that it still sounds good in any situation--whether something X-rated, in a pleading tone frome someone watching the character die, in a badass boast, or just in everyday life.

That's a good starting point.

Obviously, this varies across universes; in a 4-color superhero universe, a name like "PowerMan" or "Beef Chesty" wouldn't be out of place. In Trek, that would be really out of place. While putting a character out of water like that can be fun (I love the idea myself; best fanfic I ever read involved Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover with SG-1), it's ALWAYS wise to ensure that your character's name makes sense in their home universe.)
    edited December 2014
    (well, alex's home universe is harry potter

by the way, in case anyone was wondering, the whole thing with shadow turning crimson and fading white wasn't another method of teleportation - it was astral projection...which is also why he was talking to the crew in sickbay about stuff happening in random crew quarters in the present tense like he's actually there for it; because he is)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    ( and here i thought ot was your evil twin brother from an alternate universe)

Rose: unless this Q slips up, I doubt we are going to find him.1
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Joule: Q? What Q?
    edited December 2014
    (can't tell if sarcastic or not...

and if he were evil, he would've attacked you)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    OOC: My name process is a combination of regular male names, memory of books I've read, and (in high fantasy settings) what sounds cool when I'm speaking in tongues. :P By the way, I made my account name before I developed my system, sooo... yeah, that's why my username is half way between a female derogative and 'the' in Spanish!:P

*Walks around aimlessly.*
    edited December 2014
    Hello, Joule. Shadow thinks we got a Q on board, and thats who put field up that made your Admiral went from xy to xx.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Joule: Yeah I think I'll stay away from a Q for now. *Looks at the medic* Do you guys have any contact lenses? Not for rectifying eyesight but to change the color of one's eye?
    edited December 2014
    *astral shadow reappears, catching the tail end of joule's question* i can change eye colors if you need it

*turns to the group* are you coming or what?!

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Looks over at Shadow and waits for him to refocus again*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)