test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Delgado/Eli: *Gets on his feet, nearly falling over as he stumbles towards the bathroom*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *follows*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *rakesh takes them all up to the ship* okay, everybody get aboard

(WEST, you're going to get left behind again!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: *Gets in the ship*

Delgado/Eli: *Stands up straight, continuing to look forward* how far do you intend to follow me?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (into the depths of hell, if need be...which, given she's actually done that before, would be less of an issue the second time)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (I'm still waiting for Rattler to Ackowledge my Jemhadar asking to beam over to the Exeter. Also not sure what Jessica is supposed to do here(
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (just grab a seat until we get to the camps and start the injections, i guess

also, RATTLER! get in here and acknowledge the hornytoad!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*squirts rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Did we change the cure to how it worked in game? Or is it just to get people off the planet?)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    *Jem'Hadar gets clearance to come aboard Exeter*
    Kayla: You're still my patient. Take a guess.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Delgado/Eli: I wont be able to go if you're going to watch me the entire time.

Nick: *sits down and takes a deep breath* this will all be over soon...

(No idea, west. .)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (hey, it could be worse...you could be getting a prostate exam like onyx almost got - and he totally should've actually gotten one)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *rakesh starts the ship up and takes off, then makes for the nol-ennis camp*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bashir: So the Kai's inoculated? Good and - *Notices the orb* Do my eyes deceive me or is that an Orb?

Nick: Yep... Its an orb.
  • Options
    rakesh: technically, it's a glowing crystal apple core...but yes​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bashir: .... Intriguing. And I am well aware of what one could describe it to be, Mr. Rakesh.

Nick: This is my first time being this close to one... I mean Back during the dominion war I'm 99% sure there was on on DS9 but i never went into the temple... so yeah. this is the closest I've been.
  • Options
    *rakesh maneuvers the ship into a large opening just off the cave system where the camps are located and touches down* okay, everyone out and grab a hypo!

(and who's taking kira, assuming she's even going to have any more parts here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes people with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (any day now...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *grabs some Hypos and starts to make his way out of the interceptor*
  • Options
    *rakesh tosses several to jessica, kira and bashir, then grabs the rest and heads down the ramp after nick*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (also, on a totally unrelated subject to the story at hand...have any of you ever played any warcraft game - including the obvious big one - or know anything about warcraft lore?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Barely. Why?)
  • Options
    (i thought it might be an interesting exploration...or at the very least, it would make for some awkward situations the first time alex brought his full name up to someone from the alliance)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*shrug*)
  • Options
    (what's that supposed to mean?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I'm not sure. That's what it means)
  • Options
    (you're not sure of WHAT?

also...i hope quinn gets pissed enough to call alex after he does what he plans to do if he continues with his intentions of giving aid to those terrans, which i know he will...because i have the perfect retort in mind)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Kurata heads down to sickbay after finding out that's where Krystal is*

Kurata: I'm looking for the admiral Jade? *he looks around sickbay* How have these two been injured? There wasn't any fighting down there was there? *he scratches around one of his horns and looks confused*

Jessica: Oh fine. *she gets the hypo and starts going around inoculating people*
  • Options
    Nick: *goes around giving injections*

Delgado/Eli: *looks over at the Jem'hadar, shrugging and continuing to stagger towards the bathroom.*

(Not sure if that exploration would be interesting. But it could be... anyways I'm gonna be unavailable for awhile. Going to be driving for at least another 3 hours)