test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    rakesh: orb​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: Orb? What do you mean orb? Is it a fake? is it real?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,438 Community Moderator
    (Was out visiting grandma. Was good to see her again, but it hurt a bit knowing her short term memory was shot.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: i mean orb, as in the shiny white things that look like an apple core after the rest has been eaten and thus looks nothing like an actual orb - and of course it's real!

(yes, alzheimer's will do that)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing with my great grandfather.... and now I'm starting to see the same thing in my grandfather but he's too stubborn to admit it... its rough.)

Nick: the hell is an orb doing in this place... also... let's get in the runabout.

Delgado/Eli: Can i use the bathroom or not?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: interceptor...also, it's apparently the orb of peace - which rather conveniently wound up being found in the middle of a brutal, unending war​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Alright. lets head out.
    rakesh: did you bring your gauntlet with you? i think the kai would probably prefer your method of travel to mine​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: No. I said before I left it on my dresser in my quarters when I was getting ready. I was talking with Gaia and it slipped my mind. That is why you and Alex have been doing all the teleporting.
    rakesh:...fine - kai opaka, grab hold of some part of me and brace yourself - this is going to be extremely uncomfortable *he bends down to pick the unconscious alex back up and slings him back over his shoulder*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*the Kai grabs ahold of Rakesh*
    *and one feeling of being squeezed through a toothpaste tube later, the trio finds themselves on top of the ridge where the hellhound landed, rakesh then triggering the ramp to lower and then heading inside to dump alex in a spare bunk, then back tot he cargo hold to secure the orb*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: are me and Jessica supposed to climb up there?
    (well, i think jessica can teleport too...but he IS coming back)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *looks up at the interceptor, thinking to himself before starting to climb up the side of the hill/cliff face/whatever to try to reach the interceptor*
    edited August 2019
    *rakesh's voice calls out from behind him* what are you doing?

(*sprays rattler and west* also...someone also needs to take kira, because we completely forgot about her; it suddenly hit me while i was in the bathroom)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: uhhh.... I was going to climb up there but... you're here now... *walks over to Rakesh*
    rakesh: kira, bashir and everyone else, grab hold (because i forgot just WHO came down in the first place, since it happened a bazillion months ago)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *grabs on along with hopefully everyone else*

Delgado/Eli: *starts to get up*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,438 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *watching Delgado* Over there.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Delgado/Eli: *Gets on his feet, nearly falling over as he stumbles towards the bathroom*
    Kayla: *follows*
    *rakesh takes them all up to the ship* okay, everybody get aboard

(WEST, you're going to get left behind again!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Gets in the ship*

Delgado/Eli: *Stands up straight, continuing to look forward* how far do you intend to follow me?
    (into the depths of hell, if need be...which, given she's actually done that before, would be less of an issue the second time)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    (I'm still waiting for Rattler to Ackowledge my Jemhadar asking to beam over to the Exeter. Also not sure what Jessica is supposed to do here(
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (just grab a seat until we get to the camps and start the injections, i guess

also, RATTLER! get in here and acknowledge the hornytoad!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*squirts rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    (Did we change the cure to how it worked in game? Or is it just to get people off the planet?)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *Jem'Hadar gets clearance to come aboard Exeter*
    Kayla: You're still my patient. Take a guess.