test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (but you at least know genn greymane, i hope?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited August 2019
    (also...why is nothing happening? and frankly, the dominion would likely ALREADY know about the borg, even without needing to be informed of them by the alliance - i'm sure the borg have tried incursions into the gamma quadrant many times and been repelled)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (*jabs thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,438 Community Moderator
    (but you at least know genn greymane, i hope?)​​

(Leader of Gilneas. After the Worgen curse spread throughout Gilneas, and many actually were able to regain their senses, he resumed his position as leader and lead the Worgens to join the Alliance. And this is after Gilneas had refused to join during the second war, believing their armies able to hold off the Horde just fine on their own.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited August 2019
    (yeah, he built a wall, too - unfortunately, he didn't make the horde pay for it...too soon?)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Delgado/eli: *a quiet zipping sound is heard from the bathroom, but nothing but silence after that*

Nick:*continues to give injections*

(I'm going to bed uncharacteristically early tonight because I'm meeting General Martok tomorrow and partying with him later that night. I can't believe its actually happening. May pick up a black alet tribble. I see they're being sold here. This is so dang awesome for my first time doing something like this.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (INVADE THE BATHROOM!)

*rakesh takes the remaining hypos in the case and goes around injecting the ones who accept it* so...now what do we do? *he asks once he's finished*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    Kurata: I assure you my people will not take kindly to you "glassing" one of our planets. If a planet needs to be removed, leave that to the dominion. We've dealt with the Borg before, whatever is down there would be exterminated too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (nobody liked my wall joke?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I didn't get it)
    (...seriously? how do you NOT get 'build a wall and make X pay for it'? it's literally one of the most popular memes in the world currently!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Got up for a middle of the night, drunken camping bathroom trip. I got it. It was kinda funny.)

Nick: we got everybody that wanted to be got.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (Ohhh that's what you meant, yeah I got that one, it was funny)
    rakesh: then let's find out where the jamming is coming from, take it out and then get the hell out of here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: so.... the orbital defense system? We're going to take out the orbital defense system?
    rakesh: if we can; otherwise we'll have to leave the system, call odo at DS9 and then come BACK to the system to deal with the reaper tech here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: can we at least wait until we're back to our ships?
    rakesh: yes...you think i'm going to try and take on an entire defense network in a corvette?!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*squirts rattler with spray bottle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2019
    Nick: good... was worried for a second.
    rakesh: seriously, what idiot who isn't my brother would try to take on an entire orbital network in a small craft?! and even HE wouldn't do that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Maybe matt? I'm not sure. He does seem crazy enough to try it sometimes. But you probably know him better than me.
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: he wouldn't dare try it...dr. reynolds would skin him and use his pelt as a rug​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: and... if the Doc' wasn't an issue in a theoretical scenario.... would he then? I feel he would.
    rakesh: with no one to hold him back? he would - and laugh insanely the entire time​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Exactly as I expected...
    rakesh: you have some experience with his penchant for insane piloting, i hear​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Yes. I do..... we ended up in another Universe.
    rakesh: from what i hear, you almost ended up a bug splatter on an asteroid first​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick:..... yeah....