test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,438 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Thanks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick:...... I meant targ, damn it... targ!

Delgado/Eli: *Missing from bathroom*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (BWAHAHAHA! i knew that was a typo, but it was too hilarious to NOT run with it)

rakesh: sure you did...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: Do I look like Richard Ravager to you?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: yes?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: I don't eat people. I never have, never will.
    edited August 2019
    (well...not THAT kind of eating, anyway)

rakesh: i hope so *he says as he sets down in the conundrum's shuttlebay* okay, i need to go deliver alex to sickbay so he can be revived - you all can head back to the exeter via transporter​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    Kurata: Excuse me one moment Admiral. *he steps aside and taps his wrist comm*

Officer: Yes Honored first?

Kurata: Move the ship to block the Conundrum's firing arcs. If they attempt to fire on the planet intercept the shot but do not return fire.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited August 2019
    (does he know there's another ship there ALSO stocked with ragnaroks? one ship can't cover both...especially since torpedoes don't need to travel in a straight, unchanging line

also, 'you all' means jessica too)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: alright. I'll see you at Quarks after this! *exits the ship and heads to the transporter roon*
    (don't forget the kai, kira and everyone else)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *makes his way to the Transporter room*
    *rakesh hands the orb container to opaka and kira, then goes to the quarters where he stashed alex, flings the still-unconscious wolf over his shoulder again and heads for sickbay*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *transports back over to the Tepes*
    edited August 2019
    (bai-bai)

*rakesh hands alex over to nelen and then heads for the transporter room himself to return to his own flagship, hailing the exeter - which basically means tala - once he arrives on the bridge* so, final game plan - what do we do about the defense network here, or the reaper spikes on the surface?

(does tala even KNOW about the reaper spikes on the planet? krystal isn't really in the sharing kind of mood lately...which is odd, because without how much she complains about it being done to her, you'd think SHE HERSELF wouldn't keep vitals bits of info from her officers)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *heads to the Bridge of the Tepes. Casually sliding into his Captain's chair* well.... our CMO has been injured... make sure to sign him a get well soon card... or something

Delgado/Eli: *Is still missing from the bathroom Kayla checked*
    (*prods rattler with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    *The Unyielding moves into position, blocking the main arcs of both ships, and weapons ready to target any torpedoes that might try and avoid them*

*Jessica beams back to the Exeter*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (RATTLER! i WILL spray you!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*sprays with a fire hose*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*prods thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(...oh my dog, the burned ham set is seriously OP - i got a 13k crit...from a PUNCH!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I am sad... my trill makeup rubbed off in my sleep)
    (that's why you use press-on tattoos)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(oh, and since you're awake now...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yes... press on tattoos are totally done by the makeup artist at this convention.... sorry, sounded a bit snarky... anyways I'm waiting for J.G. to finish with his autograph session then I'm told he'll stab me with a rainbow bat'leth.)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,438 Community Moderator
    (I don't live on the forums. Also Krystal is kinda in Sickbay. Tala is a perfectly capable Captain now, whose responsibility is the safety of the ship. As soon as Krystal's discharged she'd go straight to the bridge. You can't command a ship from sickbay.)

Kayla: What the hell! *swears under her breath before slapping her combadge* Sickbay to Bridge. Inform Tepes that their Chief Medical Officer just defied another CMO, who at the time was the attending physician, regarding his critical condition.
    Tala: You gotta be kidding me...

Krystal: *groans* I think I'm gonna need an aspirin at this rate...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (Time to drive home now. It's been a great time.)
    (o, apparently not, or you wouldn't keep IGNORING THINGS!)
    (bai-bai)

*rakesh hands alex over to nelen and then heads for the transporter room himself to return to his own flagship, hailing the exeter - which basically means tala - once he arrives on the bridge* so, final game plan - what do we do about the defense network here, or the reaper spikes on the surface?

(does tala even KNOW about the reaper spikes on the planet? krystal isn't really in the sharing kind of mood lately...which is odd, because without how much she complains about it being done to her, you'd think SHE HERSELF wouldn't keep vitals bits of info from her officers)
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,959 Arc User
    evelynn: *walks over to the empty bathroom.* hes still there....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."