What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: heretic...anyway, here *he hands the tub of ice cream over*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kai Kira: So when will one of our ship orbit over head?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rakesh: they already are - each of our ships has been holding orbit above our position ever since we beamed down *he says between bites of moon puffs*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Nick: I'm not gonna have the whole dang thing. Just a spoon full *tries some of the ice cream before sipping his tea*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *it tastes as one would expect PB&J-flavoured ice cream to taste...except it somehow also manages to perfectly replicate the taste of the bread as well*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*prods rattler and people with ice cream tub*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *closes her eyes in thought*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: *pulls another chocolate-coated moon pie out of the box and waves it under krystal's nose*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *Chuckles as he watches, sipping his tea*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*drops wolf paws on everyone's head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *without even opening her eyes, snatches the chocolate*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *alex quickly snatches his paw back* geez, take my paw off why don't you...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    evelynn: *snaps out of her meditation looking around at her surroundings. she gets up casually walks thru the ship.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: *laughs* saw that coming. Be thankful she didn't bite your fingers off.
  • Options
    Krystal: *opens one eye, with a foxy grin* Never stand between a woman and chocolate.
  • Options
    Bashir: OK, i came here to do a job, and the teleporting werewolf cant teleport to a ship, get a runabout and get me back up there?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Technically he can teleport you up as well.
  • Options
    BashiR; Id rather nto take a chance my data is corrupted.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: *Chuckles at krystal's statement before sipping his tea and looking at Bashir* I mean he did say he did something. maybe try a different frequency?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    alex: i think he's trying to tell me something...well, since i've finished eating, i guess i'll head back up and send down a hellhound - nick, jessica, eli and everyone else feel free to explore some of the other snacks in the crate...krystal, don't eat ALL the moonpies *he gets to his feet and collects his trash before flaming back up to the conundrum*

(i see west has no more free time already)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Delgado: There is nobody here by the name Eli, though? *Raises an eyebrow*

Nick: Just... look, I'm pretty sure he's messing with the both of us for some reason. just enjoy your tea, Doctor. I think he'll be back soon.
  • Options
    (*jiggles thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *the desolate silence is soon interrupted by a low whine which quickly grows louder and louder, a sudden gust of wind picking up in the canyon, though it doesn't seem to be coming from the moon's weather system*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*squirts everyone with monster blood*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: alright. Looks like Alex is showing up. *downs the rest of his tea, cleaning everything up. Putting anything extra in the magic bag on his belt that Matt gifted him. Deciding to store the kettle in there as well, until alex requests it back.*
  • Options
    *the sound of engines is now nearly deafening and the dust and dirt is being kicked up something awful - but there is no sign of anything the sound could be coming from...at least until the air above the canyon ripples before a wave of dark purple energy sweeps over the visible form of a ship the size of a runabout, which then lands on top of the cliff face, being too large to fit inside the canyon itself*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: well.... guess he's here now. *snags a moonpie and stuffs it in his bag*

(Gonna be busy for a few hours. Doing training for work)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (I still have free time, I had to go to a doctor yesterday and I'm not really sure what the problem we're trying to solve is anymore so I just haven't responded)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (Trying to have Bashir save Kai Opaka from Nanomachines. It's difficult because we're being "jammed" despite reasonable measures to overcome it. There Is no Bajoran orb of peace, which I find kinda bogus, but whatever. Made sense if the orb of peace was there cause of the reaper husks that are docile. Would make sense with the Hur'q attacking too, but whatever, I digress. Now we're waiting for Bashir to get back to the Exter via Runabout to use a computer so he can save a Kai from Nanomachines. In the meantime since barely anything has happened they decided to take a lunch and tea break.)
  • Options
    *the roar settles down to a dull whine, then turns to silence as the ship deploys landing gear and touches down on the rock, a ramp lowering a few seconds later followed by a black snout poking over the side of the cliff edge to look down on the group* ride's here!​​

#LegalizeAwoo