test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I know the feeling Amanda. Anyways... you kids be good, and I just might do something special for you guys. And trust me... I have my ways of finding out if you were or not. *winks at Rose*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Amanda: Ok, Aunite. Be careful, I want a another hug from you.

RAdm Rose: Ok, i get the hint. Well, don't get into too much trouble, we got a guided tour of our new ships to go through. Hopefully, I have some heler guides along the way.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    alex: *suddenly urps loudly* oh...leftover morning sickness - please let this be over soon​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And hopefully I do better with Exeter than I did last time. Anyways I got to go. Talk later. Jade out. *cuts the channel* Alex... once you're a parent... you'll understand making time for kids. *heads for the door* Also... it will go away, but there will be other things to replace it. Like the kid using your bladder as a soccer ball, cravings, all kinds of fun things. Trust me. I speak from experience. And I carried two in me. *gestures at her stomach* So I had double trouble.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    alex: oh, you think YOUR cravings were bad? last time i was carrying, i had peanutbutter-anchovy-covered fried pickles over tabaki-and-clam ice cream and the whole thing topped with ketchup​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: Hope you're ready to be a Lycan blimp. *heads to the transporter room*
    alex: i was never ready the LAST several times! *he yells as he hurries after her*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Think I was ready with my one time?
    alex: you're not supposed to be...but you'd think i'd be used to it by now given just HOW MANY times i've popped a litter​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Something tells me... nope. *gets on the pad* One to beam over to Exeter.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *Stops and starts talking with a local about directions.

Stark: *Spore jumps away and reappears a second later holding onto a large Chocolate milkshake for Ezri*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Ezri: Yay! *takes the milkshake*
    Stark: *cheerful beeping before landing on the ground*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*jabs thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*continues roughly jabbing thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*grabs thread in jaws and roughly shakes with a loud growl*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    (Yes all pieces of normal starfleet and federation stuff is carpeted but Krys is currently piloting a kelvin timeline constitution class, the bridge and most of the interior of which don't actually appear carpeted. And padded feet can make larger noise on flat metal surfaces. Also Alex would have an extremely difficult time transporting Eight anywhere against her will, she's much more in tune with her power than Jessica)

Jessica: Can you request additional information from Krystal? I'm with my family right now and I'd like to know what's going on that might need me to come to the bridge.

Oculus: *She holds Jaessa, letting her lean against her* You can barely walk, just let me help.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (pads absorb soundwave - that's why damn cats can sneak up on you on hardwood flooring)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

RAdm Rose: So, lets go down to the gally and see if we cna grab a bite to eat? (While the kids cant pick it up, Veronica cna pick up thta Her wife is a little miffed that Krys didnt tell her soemthing)

Amanda goes over and hugs Veronica: Can we get a Pizza, please, Mama?

Kessae signals the Exeter: Kessae here, Exeter, may I speak with Adm Jade?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: Sure hon, I think we could use a nice fun meal. *she nods*
    Tala: Krystal's not aboard yet. Apparently K-13's transporter is being finicky again.
    Stark: *starts beeping, looking at Ezri*

Briana: *continues walking, soon to disappear into the cityscape*
    Amanda smiles and skips to the door.

RAdm Rose picks up Jack and nozzles him as she goes to the door:
    Ancient Griffon insult

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,973 Arc User
    jaessa: alright alright.... just need to lie down for a bit.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    *Krystal eventually beams over to Exeter*
    Ezri: *noms her food with Stark*
    Stark: *sits on the floor, having landed.*
    Oculus: Alright. *she helps Jaessa into bed*

*Jack giggles happily and Veronica stays close to Amanda*
    Amanda skips to the turbolift, and wait for her family to go in, then leads then to the Galley. And unlike her Aunt, she can naviagte the ship.

Amanda looks at the Galley, and sees ice cream

Amanda: I liek the place.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,973 Arc User
    Jaessa: *mumbles a bit before flopping in bed.*

Jakara: *passed out sprawling on the floor.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Stark: *starts playing some random music*

Briana: *disappears into the crowd/cityscape as she walks off further*