• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *dashes on to the bridge, having sensed violence in progress*

what's going on up here?!

*notices worffan*

oh...never mind

*pulls out surgical glove and snaps it*

*flinches but stands his ground*

Oh, hey, Shadowfang. Want a Cookie of Ba'al (tm)?

Hail Ba'al!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    no, what i WANT is a shower, which i badly need after spending the past hour in near-constant combat training

oh, and to tell you that reynolds has requested your presence for a follow-up

*grins wickedly and snaps glove again*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    no, what i WANT is a shower, which i badly need after spending the past hour in near-constant combat training

oh, and to tell you that reynolds has requested your presence for a follow-up

*grins wickedly and snaps glove again*

I'm out of here.

Hail Ba'al!

*beams out*

(OOC: Night, all)
    edited September 2014
    *turns to tala and rose*

well, now that he's been dealt with, i'll just go grab a shower...i really need one

try not to have another crisis for at least ten minutes
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Hurries to the bridge, then hurries to Jade's ready room.(

We need to lockdown the ship.
    edited September 2014
    *finishes showering and steps out, then grabs a towel and starts drying off*

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "what is this? That scum left his cookie. I ber its got some kind of chemical that keeps the Regime's citizen's docile." Rose looks at it, then encases it in ice.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Jade comes out onto the Bridge*
    What the hell is going on now?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *walks out of the bathroom into the living room and picks up a book, deciding to get in some reading before the next crisis occurs*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Grumbles as she brushes past.*

Krys!

*Mutters and runs past her, heading for the turbolift.*

Never mind!
    edited September 2014
    "I saw the GV and well, I am sorry. You'd better get your fiance. Somethings wrong."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Blinks*
    Did I miss something?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *As the turbolift decends, sends out senses around the ship. Searching for something.*

Found 'em!
    edited September 2014
    (Rose concentrates on Kuntel.)

"He's searching for something on board the ship."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Focuses in on the five men and women, all around the ship. Through the connection, Rose can feel that they are somewhat... off to the rest.*

Damn rebels. I won't let you threaten me or my wife!

*Hurries out of the turbolift, toward the first man.*
    edited September 2014
    *is still in his quarters reading a book, unaware of any forming crises*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Sighs*
    Wish I knew what...
    edited September 2014
    (Rose tells Tala and Krys where he is and cna sense the one he about to jump aura is off.)

"Oh great, he thinks they are going to kill you."

"Five of them, from what he thinks."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Who's going to kill me?
    edited September 2014
    "Rebels??!!"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *In Rose's mind.* Communist sons of b*tches, really...

*Takes a guards phaser without looking and stuns a rebel, who falls to the ground.*

Put him in the brig, please.

*Walks off, phaser in hand.*
    edited September 2014
    *Facepalm*
    edited September 2014
    "He looking for 4 more, i think. I can give you a general location of each, but that's the best i can do. " (gives the general location of each area.)

"One of them is near Shadow's quarters."

"Oh not rebels, he saying Communists."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Finds the second, third, and fourth, subdueing them similarly to the first.*

Now... where are you five?

*Opens himself up again, looking for his prey.*
    edited September 2014
    *looks up and sets his book down, a sudden feeling of disquiet alerting him to potential trouble as he gets to his feet and draws a weapon*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Magical awareness passes over Shadow, and alights upon the rebel next door.*

Found you...

*Starts hurrying his way there.*
    edited September 2014
    *reaches out with his senses and seeks out kuntel to mind-link with him*

'what's going on?'

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Just communists...

*Walks by Shadow's quarters.*
    edited September 2014
    'right...just next door, right? i'll come in through the wall and cause a distraction, you come in through the door and...do whatever it is you do'

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Sure...

*Waits for Shadow.*