• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *pokes head in*

ya have to, since he's both your boss

*Raises eyebrow.*

I quit, idiot.

*To Worffan.*

No, and no...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I just want some peace for a while worffan. And you tend to bring or attract chaos into things. Thanks for offering... but I think we'd like to handle this ourselves.

And you're just trying to weasle your way in so you can turn it into some kind of Regime wide televised Morale Boost.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I just want some peace for a while worffan. And you tend to bring or attract chaos into things. Thanks for offering... but I think we'd like to handle this ourselves.

And you're just trying to weasle your way in so you can turn it into some kind of Regime wide televised Morale Boost.

Actually, I have orders from Ba'al to NOT turn it into a propaganda thing.

But as you wish.

I have a party to go to, anyway. I'm apparently some big prophesied savior now since I saved Faerun.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    Great. Now he's going to have a Messiah complex...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Until I smack that smirk off his face again. And this is EXACTLY why we have the Prime Directive.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    ... Let's just tell my parents to meet us at Fed Earth, pick up your parents, and have Quinn do the ceremony.

*Sighs.*

I'll lay all the romantic down in the honeymoon. I already used half the required amount during the proposal.

*Smiles at her.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah, you're still gonna need a best man and at least one bridesmaid, small ceremony or not, so...what are your choices?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    I think I'd get ripped apart if my senior staff wasn't there...
    So that's...
    One Andorian, one Trill, two humans...

All female...
    edited September 2014
    well, that takes care of bridesmaids if any of them want to, as well as a flower girl potentially, but that still leaves a best man

*turns and stares at kuntel*

any ideas?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    (You can have the Vizier, he'll be under orders from Ba'al to be on his best behavior. He'll probably spike the punch but he'll warn you first.)
    edited September 2014
    (i'm fairly certain kuntel would rather rip his balls off with a can opener before picking worffan for his best man)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    OOC: Yep... also, just pullin' Shadow's leg here.

I don't know...

*Bites lip.*

Maybe that Aleksandr dude? The Captain of the Vienna?
    edited September 2014
    OOC: Yeah, just thought I'd offer.

Man, it is sometimes REALLY boring to be a college student.
    edited September 2014
    *blinks*

that's a rather...odd choice, since you barely know him

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Just be glad you don't have Warp Theory as a subject. And Frat Parties with Caitians are... interesting...
    edited September 2014
    *ears perk*

okay, caitians and frat parties are both relevant to my interests - especially caitians...i want details

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Laughs*
    Frat parties with non humans in general get interesting. But Caitians... a couple I met were more than willing to go fur only after a few drinks. Other species... a few more drinks, and maybe some convincing depending on the person.
    edited September 2014
    so you're saying caitians are easy?

*grins*

i think i know who i'll be going after next mating session

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    ... Why did I have to hear that?
    edited September 2014
    Some were. Blaze... was more likely to light things on fire.
    edited September 2014
    *holds a paw up and ignites a small flame just above his palm*

hey, i like setting things on fire, too...but that's probably because the greymane line is a line of pyromancers - fire-based magic always came easy to us, as did darker-aligned magics

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    How did you know this? I thought you were miss study study?
    edited September 2014
    Someone had to keep my friends from burning down the campus.
    *Sideways, knowing smile*
    Especially when we're talking an Orion Party Girl, a Pyro Caitian, and Andorian.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (Rose wakes up in her quarters. She sees it is covered in a light layer of fluffy snow.)

"Well, this is intresting." as she lifts her hand says a word and the snow disappears.

"Might as well get up. Probably should look into that portal signature again."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    orion party girl, no surprise there...pyro caitian...unusual, and maybe someone i'd like to meet

and andorian, apparently nothing special there...it wasn't tala, was it?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    No. Her name was Ashe, and she was a med student. As for Blaze... everyone just calls her that because she's a bit of a pyro. Her real name's M'Ress. And Roll really is a party girl, and a bit of a prankster. Especially if provoked.

(My Medic, Sci, and Engie characters. ^^)
    edited September 2014
    m'ress? as in, the same m'ress who briefly served on the enterprise under kirk?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    No. She was named after her by her parents.
    edited September 2014
    huh...well, anyway

*pokes kuntel*

you still haven't decided on a best man, because i know you aren't going to pick someone you barely know

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    It's a tough choice. I could get Chase, my buddy from the academy...