test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    liason officer? how did she get to be captain of the ship if she originally came aboard as a liason offcier?

and liason to what, exactly?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: No... she was a Captain before being assigned as the Federation Liason to worffan's little corner of the multiverse.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    oh...but that's not exactly true

i did a little looksee of her public record, and she was once quoted as saying 'Enterprise gets all the easy assignments. Lexington...gets all the weird ones.'

and that was long before she got involved with ba'al
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Yea... there is that. Why do you think she hates Temporal Investigions? Or mad scientists?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *coughs* well...she kinda got shacked up with one

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Tala looked like she was nine months pregnant because of one of those incidents. Trust me... going from the figure she has now to beach ball wasn't fun. Especially since I was the one who had to put up with an irate Andorian wanting to rip the culprit's head off.
    edited September 2014
    isn't that usual fare for an andorian?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Tala's actually rather mellow for an Andorian, unless she's in a fight. But that mission... she was in rage mode the minute she blew up like a balloon and wouldn't calm down.
    edited September 2014
    sounds like she was channeling an honor-insulted klingon...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Or an honor-insulted Clanner, but without the "Trial of Grievence" declaration.
    edited September 2014
    well, that's not anything i would know about...anyway, i should get going and find jade so i can report that little s*it for tripping me

any idea where she is?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Computer, locate Captain Jade.
    Computer: Captain Krystal Jade is in her quarters.
    Reynolds: Either she's in her quarters, or her commbadge is.
    edited September 2014
    well, i guess i'll find out in a few minutes...i'm free to go, right?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: Unless you enjoy the company or the view...
    edited September 2014
    i think i've seen enough of the inside of this room in the past few days now to last me a good while...*climbs down off the biobed*

thanks again for the hangover meds

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Reynolds: You're welcome.
    edited September 2014
    *walks out of sickbay and apparates directly to jade's quarters, tapping the door chime after reforming*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Gets a groggy response*
    Yea?
    edited September 2014
    jade? you awake? i have something i need to bring to your attention...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I am now... Give me a few.
    edited September 2014
    *waits outside her quarters*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *A few minutes later, the door opens, revealing a still not fully awake Krystal Jade with her hair down and casual clothes*
    edited September 2014
    *grins*

morning, sleepyhead...you know, you really ought to wear your hair down more often

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Yea... so I've been told.
    *Invites Shadow in and gets herself some hot chocolate*
    Want anything?
    edited September 2014
    you got anything for hangovers? doc reynolds gave me something for it a few minutes ago, but i can still feel part of it

*grabs a seat and lowers himself into it*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Sorry. Wasn't much of a drinker myself so... I wouldn't know.
    *Sits down across from Shadow, holding her steaming mug in both hands*
    So... what's up?
    edited September 2014
    well...i can't really be sure at present since everything's rather fuzzy, but...i think one of your crew tripped me while i was making my way back to my quarters last night...fairly sure i heard laughter too, from more than one person

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Sighs and sets her mug down*
    Give me the guy's name or something and I'll lean on 'em.
    edited September 2014
    that's just it...i don't know who it was or if they were an officer or a non-com...i think it might've been an officer, though, but i couldn't tell how many pips were on his uniform since everything was kind of...spinning

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Without anything more to go on... my hands are tied. I can ask Tala or Dee to keep an ear on the Rumor Mill, but that's about it. Did you at least catch any department colors? Might help narrow it down.