test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (Rose just aimlessly walking around the ship. Listening , watching, and enjoying the downtime.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it was a group of all three departments there, so i don't know which did the actual tripping

(plus, kuntel didn't exactly leave me a lot to work with)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Sighs again*
    Never easy...

I'll see what I can do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    maybe you should gather up every member of the ship in ten forward or something and remind them of their duties as starfleet officers...which do NOT include tripping inebriated guests trying to get back to their quarters and then laughing at them
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Yea... good luck with that. Not enough room.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    cargo bay?

#LegalizeAwoo

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Yawns as he walks out of the bedroom.*

Still not enough room...

*Walks over to the replicator and gets some coffee.*

Also, try some ginger ale for hang over...

*Walks back into the bedroom,*
    edited September 2014
    *calls out*

you use ginger extract, not ginger ale; most ginger ale contains flavoring, not actual extract and it's used for motion sickness and indigestion anyway, not hangover relief

*turns back to jade*

okay, how about an announcement over the comm system?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Calls back.*

I said ginger ale for the carbonation. Just use the somewhat painful reaction to jolt your senses...
    edited September 2014
    the only thing that'll do for me is give me the runs from the massive amount of sugar

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    OOC: Never had a hangover soooo.... I'm at a loss. Yet, I've established my character as a drinker so... Gah! The paradox!

*Grumbling can be heard.*
    edited September 2014
    (well, i didn't know it was the ginger extract in ginger ale that's used to treat indigestion and motion sickness and not ginger ale itself until i looked it up on wikipedia...the power of bing compels you!)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Comes back out and dereplicates the coffee mug.*

Cher, I think I'll go down to Earth. Need to pick up something.

*Kisses Jade and walks out of the room.*
    edited September 2014
    (In the observation deck)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (In the observation deck)

*Takes a detour through the observation deck and sees her.*

Oh, hey Rose. How are you?
    edited September 2014
    "Hello. So how long had that demon been in that mind of yours? Whose fault that I almost died? "as Rose looks at the blue marble of AH Earth.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Oh, that... pretty much since I was born...

*Shrugs.*
    edited September 2014
    "So you almost killed me as much as that demon. So does your friends know the extent of this? Does your fiance? "
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Shadow... I'll handle it.
    Not the first time I had to deal with things like this.
    edited September 2014
    ((OOC: You have no clue the amount of pranks and shenanigans sailors do to each other when they are out to sea. Especially to very drunk sailors. Shaved Eyebrows, Whip cream, water to name a few. Of course, the enlisted to officer ratio is vastly differenet then it is in Star fleet. 1/5 (with a large portion of those officers pilots) for modern Navy versus 1/1 for Starfleet. But still....))
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Well... he didn't exactly make himself known a lot...

*Looks sideways, toward a door.*

I don't think Shadow or Jade need to know he was there the entire time...
    edited September 2014
    "If that is what you wish, its your secret to tell, not mine." She turned to Kuntel.

"and Thank you for trusting me with it."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Jade gets up, stretches, and heads into her bedroom to change clothes*

*Comes out a few minutes later in a clean Sierra 1 uniform and with her usual ponytail*
    edited September 2014
    (About this time, Rose again walking around the hull of the ship, just looking around figuring out where she can or can't go. She walks down to a passageway. She realizes its one of the turbolifts that can take her to the bridge. She is wondering if it be a good idea to go up tot he bridge and see if she can make a better introduction to Tala.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Rose soon runs into Jade, who comes around the corner heading for the Turbolift herself*
    edited September 2014
    (Rose bumps into Jade)
    "Hey, watch it you,....Oh, hello Captain. I didn't see you there. Are you going up to the bridge by chance. If you are, I'd like a better look at it. " as Rose puts a hand behind her head and under the ponytail she is wearing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Actually... I was. Tala's been keeping my chair warm while I've been hounded by all these problems.
    edited September 2014
    "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see it." Rose is visibly conflicted about this.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Something wrong?
    edited September 2014
    "Oh, nothing. Well, somewhat. I had an idea to say hello to your XO. I don't want her to think a friend of hers has forgotten about her, so I thought about introducing myself. The only problem is how to do it without sounding like a ravinh lunatic or a 3 year old."

"Fought evil people and things for 16 years of my life and im a emotional wreck over meeting someone
    Ancient Griffon insult