test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    'okay, give it a second after you hear a loud noise, then come in and do your thing'

*casts a disillusionment charm on himself, then mutters 'Feim' under his breath, turning ethereal and walking through the wall into the quarters next door and waiting for the shout to wear off before positioning himself so the rebel is between the door and him, then whistles as loud as he can, causing said rebel to swing around looking for the source of the noise*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Opens door and stuns rebel.*

Okay. Let's get him to the brig... then I can go explain to Krys why I went insane...

*Sighs and hangs head.*

That's gonna be sooooo fun...
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "If you want to talk to your fiance, captain, he's taking the last of his targets to th ebrig with Shadow." said Rose as she looks at the two female.

"Don't look at me like that."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    roger

*grabs the stunned rebel and binds his wrists and ankles, then easily flings him over his shoulder and follows kuntel out*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Eh... Sounds like he's got it under control...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Helps Shadow throw the guy in the brig, then makes his way to the bridge. Walks in.*

Hey cher... how are you?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,432 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Doing alright I guess.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Smiles, and then walks a little bit onto the bridge.*

Soooo... no comments?
    edited September 2014
    *walks in behind kuntel*

another crisis dealt with...at least this one was minor

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "the way Kuntel was carrying on he thought the Captain was gonna get killed."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    I'm just gonna move over here...

*Smiles as he shifts toward Jade's ready room.*
    edited September 2014
    *Shrugs before sitting in the Captain's Chair*
    edited September 2014
    Rose shifts over to Shadow.

"Ah, did Kuntel every tell you anything about this?" whispers Rose.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Smiles and then walks over and leans against it's side.*

So... is it how you remember it?
    edited September 2014
    no, i didn't know something was up until i got a sudden sense of something not being right while i was reading in my quarters

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Bounces for a moment in her chair*
    Yup. Squeak and all.
    edited September 2014
    OOC: I'm out. Night.
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Bounces for a moment in her chair*
    Yup. Squeak and all.

*Smiles.*

Nice... want me to get you something? A little coke, perhaps?

*Raises eyebrow aristocratically.*

OOC: Now I'm out .
    edited September 2014
    "well, something ticked him off. Communists and a feeling the Captain was in danger. Of course, i am more worried about our dear captain. All the talk about the GV gross violation of diplomatic protocol, and he does this." as she continues to whisper. "i'd be dressing him down, right now."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Unfortunately... he doesn't answer to the Federation. He answer's to his own boss. Although I am considering informing said boss of what's been going on.
    edited September 2014
    "How the hell??" "Am i missing something here?" Rose looks at the captain and Shadow.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Worffan is not a representitive of the United Federation of Planets. He represents another government that... unfortunately... has the firepower to wipe out entire star systems.
    edited September 2014
    "No, no, I know, more alluding to you hearing me. and also Kuntel's recent action."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Just shrugs in response*
    edited September 2014
    "oh kay. So unless you need me, i'll just take my leave of you. Commander, Captain, Shadow."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
    edited September 2014
    Rose smiles. "I have been reading some historical records trying to figure out what i have missed. I have lots of questions to ask the both of you, as I am certain you have of me; but they can wait." as Rose walks away.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *yawns and stretches, then throws the blankets back and hops out of bed, heading into the bathroom to deal with morning duties before grabbing some breakfast from the replicator*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Frowns at the silence on the bridge.*

So... we just waiting for something to happen?
    edited September 2014
    (don't say that! you'll bring down the curse of the worffan upon us!)

#LegalizeAwoo