test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*furiously shakes a bottle of soda, then points at rattler and yanks the cap*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    (*And gets sent flying by the soda rocket he just made*

Still somewhat locked down Shadow. west hit with RL, and I'm NOT going to bury and abandon west because you're impatient. Also... it would be rude for Ami to just up and leave in the middle of a conversation.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    (gonna be in a movie sorry if I don't respond)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*sprays thread with hose*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (I am here!)

Briana: I'm sure more temporal missions will show up whether we like it or not.... Not sure about what you're gonna do when we get back, either.... I'm gonna be on Lexington for "Medical leave" though... If you're staying on Lexington since you sent your crew back with that ship, maybe we can do something sometime.
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: i hope they put that star destroyer to good use. what exactly did you want to do?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Well we're not back in the present or on the Lexington yet.... So i don't know.... Right now, to pass the time while we wait for everyone to board... could play some kinda game?... *Shrugs*
  • Options
    (or...you could confide in jorin about what you saw since rattler WON'T SAY ANYTHING!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: what do they even have to do around here?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Shrugs* I'm not exactly sure.... cards?... I have my PADD so i can just play a whole bunch of old games...

(Maybe briana doesn't feel like confiding? maybe she feels like distracting herself or suppressing it)
  • Options
    (that's unhealthy)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: i dont really know how long its ganna take everyone to get on, i may as well meditate for the time being after i pick some vacant quarters.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Briana: Oh.... okay.... Guess I'll find something to do myself....

(Well she's not gonna bother jorin with it. you can have Matt beam over if you want something done)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    *Schwim*

Q: Minesweeper, Solitare, Strip Poker. too Bad they dont have a Pyramid Court, only a Basketball Court
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jorin: where the hell did you come from?....who even are you.....
  • Options
    (*cue reflex punch and Q leaving yet another crew alone forever because of it*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: That's Q..... Thankfully not being as much of a pain as I have heard he can be...
  • Options
    Q: Q, the Great, and Powerful, The Terrible and Awe-Inspiring. (He does a bow)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: err....hi i guess. do you always make a habit of popping out of nowhere?
  • Options
    (and No One of the NX enterprise will know or remember he is on the ship. So no Trip or Reid or Archer seeing him. Even Dad. )

Q: Well, considering its the best way to travel, yes.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: So.... do you need something?.....
  • Options
    Q: Of Course not, but I am intriged by the situation you are all in. Will you contanminate the time stream by joining this merry band of misfits and going we NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE. (His voice reverbs the last part)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: i plan on getting the hell out of here and going back to where we came from....
  • Options
    Q: But didnt you come from a Time long ago, in a Galaxy Far Away?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Briana: *Sighs* We're just being ferried back to the present and that's it... maybe Alex will drop Kazuma back in the 1970's on his own, since I don't think we'll be making a stop there ourselves...
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
  • Options
    Q sighs: You should have left him to die, Bri. It would have been easier on him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: wait me or that kazuma fellow?....
  • Options
    Briana: I think Q means Kazuma.... *looks at Q* So... You're fine with the timestream being upset with his absence? Because he still does have his role in history to play...
  • Options
    Q: Someone will take his role in history if he were to die. No one in the Universe can not be replaced by another.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Try telling that to my Captain. I think he would miss his favorite business partner.