test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (what does that have to do with keeping a group of people who all clearly know each other as close together as possible?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Becuase they dont have the space for it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (there are multiple quarters on every deck...the ship isn't THAT small)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Trip: Only Commander Victoria so far. You're the second passenger we're taking on. I'm just standing here manning transporters so that I can beam other passengers aboard when they call for a beam-up.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,962 Arc User
    jorin: wouldn't it make more sense to have all of us on the same deck tho?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Trip: Maybe. I'm just making a suggestion. *Sigh* I recommend Deck N. There's empty quarters there.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    jorin: alright. *makes his way to deck N*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jamie: what's wrong?

Jessica: Nope we got every bag.

Henha: Well trouble has a way of finding you.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    (Was working really long shifts the past couple days
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Ami: No kidding. Certainly found it at Caleb IV...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *Takes a deep breath and walks into the hallway of Deck N*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (well, krystal's not likely to beam over any time soon...so if briana wants to talk over what disturbing things she saw, she's clearly going to have to call)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: I dont know. Just a weird feeling. You say good bye to your Mom and sis?

Nyssa picks up the bag: Well, lets go see the Enterprise.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*sprays thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: *finally finds deck N, and notices briana nodding to her* so you beamed over too huh.
    (*continues spraying thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Hey.... Yeah... at least I'm not the only one to be over here now....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*squirts rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Rattler crashed and burned in the bed)
    Ancient Griffon insult

jorin: and now we wait for everyone else....i cant wait to get back to our time....or what ever....after this im never touching another temporal mission again. *sighs* i dont really know what ill do when i get back.
    (*furiously shakes a bottle of soda, then points at rattler and yanks the cap*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (*And gets sent flying by the soda rocket he just made*

Still somewhat locked down Shadow. west hit with RL, and I'm NOT going to bury and abandon west because you're impatient. Also... it would be rude for Ami to just up and leave in the middle of a conversation.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (gonna be in a movie sorry if I don't respond)
    (*sprays thread with hose*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2018
    (I am here!)

Briana: I'm sure more temporal missions will show up whether we like it or not.... Not sure about what you're gonna do when we get back, either.... I'm gonna be on Lexington for "Medical leave" though... If you're staying on Lexington since you sent your crew back with that ship, maybe we can do something sometime.
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
    jorin: i hope they put that star destroyer to good use. what exactly did you want to do?
    Briana: Well we're not back in the present or on the Lexington yet.... So i don't know.... Right now, to pass the time while we wait for everyone to board... could play some kinda game?... *Shrugs*
    (or...you could confide in jorin about what you saw since rattler WON'T SAY ANYTHING!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: what do they even have to do around here?
    Briana: *Shrugs* I'm not exactly sure.... cards?... I have my PADD so i can just play a whole bunch of old games...

(Maybe briana doesn't feel like confiding? maybe she feels like distracting herself or suppressing it)