What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Ami: No kidding. Certainly found it at Caleb IV...

(last thing Ami said. Also, quoting is weird on mobile)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    *Raneson turns on the Raptor's engines, checking them*

Prime Raneson: Engines are good.... I think we're good to go.
    Oynx: *Takes the co-pilot seat* Better contact control.
    Prime Raneson: *Contacts Flight Control* Flight Control, this is Captain Raneson requesting permission for takeoff.

(*An A-30 Warthog II BRRRT's Shadow*)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (awwww, onyx is raneson's co-pilot...on an aircraft...soon to be taking off...

so, how long before they join the mile-high club?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    *Raneson and Oynx wait for takeoff clearance*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (guess Raneson is waiting on you, shadow)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *permission granted, you are cleared for take-off and steep ascent has been approved*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jamie: We better hurry then. *He gets ready and gets inside the Lam.*

Henha: And I found a bit of it myself when that dreadnought attacked.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    *The Raptor takes off, heading for the Enterprise*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose and Jamie get in the cockpit, and Rose starts the LAM

Rose: Control, this is Icerose. Requesting permission for Launch.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    *permission granted, you are cleared for take-off and steep ascent has been approved*
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    The Fighter lift off, and as soon it clears the bay door, it rockets off tranforming into the full Fighter mode.

Rose: Ok, where is that flying boxcar? (She is scanning for the Raptor) Ah, there it is.

the LAm speeds up to the Raptor, lighting it up with its targetting sensors.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    Jorin: *walks off and finds an empty guest quartersetting Lt. Reed know.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *looks around, waiting for Jorin to come back.* did... Did I remember my stash?... *walks back into the quarters she chose earlier and quickly checks her bag, breathing a with of relief moments of searching later*

Never got a chance to use this on Alex's ship.... Maybe I should wait until we get back to the present to use this... *closes up her bag and secures it, walking back out to the hall*
  • Options
    (*sprays thread with hose*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    (I honestly don't know in regards to Krystal's last name. Her resume kinda makes her name freakishly long lol. I think she mostly sticks to Jade because its shorter than tacking on BOTH Ijoula and Kuntel's last name. And I bring up Kuntel because there was no divorce or anything. He just poofed. Kids probably have both their last names.)

Ami: *nods before looking at Krystal* Guess we've all been through some rough times that define us. *looks back at Henha* Suppose we'd better start packing. And I gotta finish compiling the data to take back as well.

Romani: *walks in and gets a burrito to go*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Just another name added on at the End :) )
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Boredly waiting in the hallway of Deck N.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Just another name added on at the End :) )

(And how many does Krystal have now? At least 4? :D )
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Current King of Spain's real name is Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y de Grecia. (
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Nobody needs that long of a name... I think just jade works but what do i know)

Briana: *Sighs and checks her PADD*

(Almost forgot I had Kazuma up and about)

Kazuma: *Wanders out into the empty hallway, looking dazed and confused as he wanders down the hallway, keeping his head pointed at the ground as to ignore what might go on around him*
  • Options
    (Gesundheit. :D )
  • Options
    (She needs a longer name)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (and as inevitably happens when you don't PAY ATTENTION, he smacks into something)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Oh he's paying attention to where he's going. he's just trying not to see anymore "Demons." So you have a random merc from the 1970's just wandering your ship's halls thinking he's seeing Demons. gonna do something about him? it is your ship after all)

Kazuma: *Continues to wander*

Briana: *Starts to play a game on her PADD as she waits for jorin to return*
  • Options
    Romani: *heads out of the mess hall with burrito in hand*
  • Options
    Kazuma: *Still wandering through the halls. rounding a corner and unknowingly heading in the direction of the mess hall*
  • Options
    Romani: *Comes around the corner, taking a bite of her burrito, spots Kazuma, and stops dead in her tracks in shock. Tries saying something without thinking, but its muffled by her burrito*
  • Options
    Kazuma: *Looks up from the ground for the first time since he left his quarters to see Romani, breathing a sigh of relief. muttering to himself in japanese that "its a normal person and not a demon"*
  • Options
    Romani: Uh... sorry. I... burrito. *points at her food, looking strangely nervous*
  • Options
    Kazuma: *Looks back and forth to see if anyone else is around, thinking Romani could be talking to someone else, before shrugging. he looked back to Romani* Where am I?