test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *as she rummages through the bag, a faint glow catches her attention, reminding her of the remainder of alex's memories of the fight against amon she has yet to view, due to being distracted by...other things*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: oh right... *picks up the vial of memories* I need a bowl of water for this if I remember correctly... That means I'll have to go to the mess hall.... *sighs and gets up, leaving the quarters*

NX Nick: *Elsewhere on the Enterprise, this Past version of Nick rests in his quarters*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *the vial continues to glow softly, tempting curiosities*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: *Enters the mess hall, leaving a minute or so later with the required bowl of water. she then proceeds back to the quarters*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *the vial continues glowing*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2018
    Briana: *upon reaching the quarters, she puts the bowl down on a table. she then pours the memory vial in the bowl and just... dunks her face in like before*
    *cue the contents of pages 2472-2493-ish*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Eventually pulls her head out of the bowl, looking disturbed by everything she had witnessed. She silently returned the memories to the vial*
    (and now time to find krystal as soon as she shows up on enterprise)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (Semi locked down as Ami is talking with Henha.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *Sits down and starts to contemplate things*

(Think Briana is the only one to beam over to Enterprise at the moment. Also, is matt staying in the past or going back with everyone since kayla is going back to the present. just curious)
    (he's going back, obviously; his adventuring days have taken a serious nosedive since he took that arrow in the knee)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(that is a relief to say the least)
    (why would that be a relief? now he can pester you to no end)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(So? Keeps things interesting. Also he might need to be consulted on something in the near future)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,962 Arc User
    Jorin: *enters the transporter room and gets on the pad* got one for transport when ever you're ready enterprise. *he says into his helmet comms.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (*sprays seven*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Trip: *Transports Jorin aboard*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (next *sprays rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (STILL semi locked down Shadow.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *gets up and starts to pace the room, back and forth*
    (krystal isn't locked down...why are you not packing and heading over to enterprise?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Same could be said about Matt if he's coming back too)
    (She already packed. She's just taking some time for herself right now. Kayla hasn't really packed, but that can be done off screen. Ami hasn't packed, but she's tied down atm. Romani's stuff is already up there, but she's leaving some notes behind on what's been done, which can be handled off screen. And Amara hasn't packed but is hanging with Ellvat right now, and COULD be packing with her.)
    (all that and you still have to actually get back safe and sound...<.<...>.>)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: sooo what now? *he says to the transport officer*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Trip: Find and choose some empty quarters and inform Lieutenant Reed of your choice. I suggest either Deck K or Deck J.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (shouldn't you keep everyone on the same deck?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: has anyone else made it or is it just me so far?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (the NX series is not the Ship the Enterprise D is)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.