test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    Romani: *notices* Yea... that's part of the Classified part. You're on a ship. You'd be surprised at the things out there. One of the reasons I do what I do. So... you want anything in particular?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (like...he didn't already notice he was on the moon's surface when he woke up? all quarters have windows)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    (No, he didn't notice then. he did now though)

Kazuma: Tempura... *Still looking out the view port*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    Romani: *goes over to the Replicator and getsthe requested food, then comes back with it* Here you go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Kazuma: *Gives a nod and walks over to the viewport, remaining standing and starting to eat as he stares outside*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*nukes thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    *The Raptor lands in the NX-01 Enterprise's secondary hull shuttlebay*
    Post edited by sevenofnine13141 on
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (is there even ROOM for that? i don't remember if we've ever seen enterprise's shuttlebay, but i can't imagine it's all that big on a ship that's only 225 meters in length...plus, it's going to be full of shuttlepods already on top of that)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Oh just ignore me targetting the Raptor) :p

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (*a lycan zooms by and drops a proton bomb on the thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *notices Kazuma* Some view huh?
    Kazuma: Hai. (Yes.) *Turns his head to look at Krystal, catching sight of her and wincing slightly* Weren't you one of the ones to find me?...
    Krystal: Yea. *nods and sighs* Normally I don't look like this. Its just... something about this... kinda locked right now. Could be stress too. I don't know.
    Kazuma: Didn't you have a daughter with you when you found me?... is she in the same situation as you?*takes a bite of his food*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,958 Arc User
    jorin: *walks down the hall way.* you know you could've went on to the mess hall.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: Yes and no. Its... kinda hard to explain. I'm locked and I don't know why. She's locked because... she hasn't figured out how to shift back yet.

God knows why I'm still furry right now...
    Briana: I did say i was gonna wait here for you... Besides, i was waiting to see if anyone else would show up too.

Kazuma: Okay... so that's the deal with you and your daughter..... What's the deal with..... Everything else I've seen... same thing or different situation?
    *a pair of male wolves holding paws strolls past kazuma and krystal*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Different species. This isn't my ship. It is commanded by Alex Greymane. Most of the crew are whet you might call werewolves. Unlike most of the ones from Earth legends though... they're actually quite intelligent and not out to eat people. Although one might practice his stalking skills on you if you're around long enough.

You'd be surprised how many times Matthew made me jump over the years. Only one he actually backs down from most of the time is his own wife.
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    *Raneson and Oynx depart the Raptor and then proceed to exit the NX-01 shuttlebay*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Kazuma: *nods* species... different species... so that really is space out there.... and you guys are aliens or something....

Briana: Lets wait a few to see who else shows up...
    jorin: whouldnt they head to the mess hall anyways?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: Most of us are. Captain Anderson back there is human.
    Briana: They'd have to come down here and get quarters first.... Which i don't really understand... why assign quarters if we're barely going to be on board?....

Kazuma: Alright..... *looks over to Ami for a moment* So is the other blue haired woman that looks like her only half?... I'm gonna guess they're mother and daughter too
    my ears are burning *a voice suddenly pops up from behind krystal (and probably kazuma as well depending on where he was in relation to krystal)* are you talking about me behind my back again?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *grits her teeth* Think I smelled something that time Matthew. *turns and crosses her arms across her chest*
    hey, i showered - if you smelled anything, it came from you​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Kazuma was on the other side of the table Krystal was sitting at so he probably saw him)

Kazuma: *Looks at Matt*
    jorin: so what you're getting at is you're waiting for someone else. *shrugs* and i dont know how long it takes to move thru time so i wouldnt know.
    Krystal: And how many times have you told Ezri that that doesn't cover up scents?