test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *matt dashes back and yoinks krystal away from the controls before sliding in* briana needs help​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Hey! Careful! *moves over to Briana*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, You being an Admiral means you were a hero to the Federation in someway

Nyssa: Similar, with less grey hair.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: Hey mom... Guess matt ignored what I just said..... So I'm gonna try something, if it doesn't work... then plan B is using water. sound good? *Briana takes a wide stance, facing the entrance ramp*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Ok... never done anything this big before...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: Well, gonna try this first, if it fails, then we work together and use water. *She starts to move her hands in a circle, her hands moving parallel to the ground*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *braces herself*
    Romani: *starts getting out of the EV suit*
    Amara: *cleaning her weapon*
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Briana: This has to work... it has to...*As she moves her hands, a tornado-like ball surrounds the rig, the fire inside starting to die down, being starved of Oxygen. after about two minutes she ceases moving her hands, looking worn out.* Did i do it?... *she looks a bit wobbly on her feet. struggling to stay standing*

*The rig, now ceasing to be on fire, is fully pulled through the rift*

(I shall sleep now)
  • Options
    *or what's left of it, given almost all the metal is now puddles of molten slag and whatever concrete the structure was made of is charcoal black and starting to crumble, its outer layers having burned to ash in the intense flames - needless to say, any organic and easily flammable/combustible material was consumed instantly on contact with the fire*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... and right now I'm pulling the plug on this mission. You're in no condition to continue, and we got a bunch of bodies with us. *guides Briana to a seat before sitting in the front* Now lets see if I can figure out how to fly this box back to the ship.
    *thinks for a minute*
    Think I also need to talk to Rose and Jess about something...
  • Options
    Briana: *passes out once seated*
  • Options
    Krystal: *hits her combadge* Conundrum, this is Admiral Jade... someone get me an expert on this shuttle because I'm making it up as I go over here. *pulls back on the stick like in a simulator in an attempt to bring the nose up*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: Raneson here. Having trouble with the Raptor, Krystal?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. I've at least got directions down but this isn't a Starfleet Shuttle.

And you wanted me to be a fighter pilot? I can barely fly this brick! And I'm not exactly confident in landing this thing right now.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: *Teasing tone* I bet you really regret not brushing up on flying stick now eh, Krystal? *Laughs for a bit then her tone goes serious* There should be a hover mode for the Raptor. It's capable of VTOL, so find a button saying "Activate VTOL" and get the Raptor to hover to a standstill. Once that's done, I'll beam over and give you a crash course on flying stick.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    (Isn't matt still there?.... and didn't he take control of the raptor?... I'm like... 99.99999% sure matt can fly it.)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    (Colonial Raptors are a lot more complicated as opposed to a fighter or a Starfleet Shuttle. Besides, I think Krystal took the seat back from Matt.)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Krystal: Laugh it up Sharon... I'm calling the resource gathering because Briana's passed out exhausted and we got a bunch of civilian bodies with us.
    *flips the switch*
    And I think our resident werewolf's eyes have glazed over from the number of TRIBBLE and switches.

(Co-pilot should have pretty much the same in case the pilot is incapacitated)
    (Ok... the forum Censor has some SERIOUSLY weird issues with everyday words.)
  • Options
    (hold on a sec. Bodies where beamed up too I thought)
  • Options
    (The civvie bodies were beamed up to the Conundrum.)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (Krystal's kinda distracted by flying that brick. And I'm out for a while.)
  • Options
    (also. Kinda redundant to tell Krystal to put the raptor in VTOL mode since it would have already been so they could stop the rig's fire)
  • Options
    (It probably was turned off after that.)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (unless Matt turned it off himself, not likely)
  • Options
    oh, move over...this is embarrassing *matt nudges krystal out of the way and slips into the pilot seat* you act like you've never seen a simple fighter control setup before *he flips a few of the switches and guns the engines, then eases back on the stick to take the ship into a steady climb* don't tell me all those arwing simulations didn't have hard controls on them​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: It's not a fighter, you're gonna -

*loud screeching erupts from the Raptor's number one engine*

Prime Raneson [COMM]: - make the engines unstable. *She deadpans*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (raneson...he KNOWS how to pilot those types of ships - probably better than the person who BUILT the damn thing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I don't think he's ever flown a Colonial Raptor. Those don't exactly handle like fighters...)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (if Briana can fly it, I'm sure Matt has this. She's never handled one before yet she got it. So Matt should be able to)
  • Options
    (he's had experience with every known control scheme under the sun, including biological and neural - he KNOWS how to fly, PERIOD)​​

#LegalizeAwoo