test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: *Wakes up not long after krystal leaves sickbay, stumbling out, still tired*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: : Come on in!
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *comes in, looking like a vixen Lara Croft and a little tired* Hi.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose pulls a bottle of ice cold chocobeer out of her hammerspace and passes it to Krys: Looks like you need one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*cue kayla's arm reaching out and dragging briana back in like one of those arms in a haunted house dragging someone through a bookcase passage*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    (Was in Discord with Rattler. Kayla is preoccupied treating those prisoners from the rig. so she can make her escape and be safe until Kayla gets back and reads logs.)

Briana: *Tiredly stumbles her way down the hall from sickbay*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,162 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You'd be right. *accepts the bottle and sits down* I just... I don't know what's wrong with me Rose. Ever since we left on this whole mission I've just been... off my game. *takes a drink*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *As she tiredly stumbles through the halls, she passes the open door to engineering*
  • Options
    Rose: We are not in your element, we are not on the Lexington, or the Midsummer's Night Dream, we dont have Rose, or Gaia, or alot of people we would normally have beside us or near us to lean on. Dee and Ami would be great for the repair and analyze. Rose would be great out on those dangerous mission. all our kids, to at least escape the lonely place we sometimes are on these mission, the dark areas that we all cna be as we look into the Abyss. I hate being the voice of reason, see what parenthood has done to me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: I don't know I love seeing you be so reassuring hon. *she smiles and kisses Rose's cheek* Makes me a little proud. And it doesn't help krys that Reina is not here to help her stay steady.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    (Sorry gotta sleep got work in the morning)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (why is rose talking about herself in the third person?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,932 Arc User
    Jorin: *tinkering with a phaser.* by the way how are the internal repairs going? This thing did take one hell of a beating.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (You forget we also have ADMIRAL Rose, who is our cryomancer's counterpart?)

Romani: Pretty good... *spots Briana* Oh what now? *walks out* Hey! Bri! What'cha doin'?
    Krystal: *nods and takes a drink* I just... you're right. Both of you. I just... I haven't really been able to do anything since we got here. And not having my own ship and crew... Not having Reina... I feel kinda redundant in what I can do.
  • Options
    Jorin: *follows her* guess their back, and you look like TRIBBLE. *he says noticing how fatigued she looks*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (Just a heads up, I have NO idea when I'm getting back as I'm heading out of the house.)
  • Options
    Briana: *Sounding exhausted still* I'm uhhh... I'm.... *rubs her eyes* headed to the transporter room....
  • Options
    Jorin: why? Didn't you already get what you needed?
  • Options
    (*drops tiberium catalyst missile on thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*crickets chirp*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    (*A squadron of F-14 Tomcats strafe Shadow*)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (*9 SAM sites connected to 3 hubs shoot down all the planes*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Hey, Seven, you are using F-14s wrong. AC-130s are better for hitting Shadow.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (gunships are even easier to shoot down, because they circle in predictable patterns)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Well, you arent alone. I am wondering if we should just head back home to our time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Tell me about it...
  • Options
    Rose: I wish I could but my magic 8 ball only gives the answer, It's Fuzzy, try again later.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *chuckles* Story of my life.
  • Options
    At least you haven't met your children from the future this go around. Its really hard to pry into thier lives and not get infomation of the future.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Still tired* Gotta... gotta go to the transporter...