test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: You are my hero, but you know more of my past then i do of yours. I know that some of it is very bad, but all you talk about to the kids is time since me and you met. I cna understand not telling the kids the horrors you saw, or did, but I am not a 6 year old child either. When you are comfortable, I will listen.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    Krystal: It was my call Briana. We don't know what you're looking for, and you passed out. It's not like its time sensitive.

And Matthew... an Arwing is a high performance starfighter. Not a flying brick who's closest equivelent is a Blackhawk helicoptor. *crosses her arms across her chest* At least I got the nose pointed in the right direction...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Q: If I was mortal, I’d lose my lunch.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And this is why we have inertial dampers. Makes flying a lot easier.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i've seen you eat 10 chocolate sundaes at once...if that couldn't upset your stomach, nothing will

(of course, it wasn't actually him who saw it, but alex...but that's what happens when you have memories that aren't your own - you mistake things that happened to you for things that happened to other people)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *still sounding exhausted* I can do this still.... We don't have to go back to the... The.... *trails off, passing back out*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    well, at least we haven't been shot at...*matt says as they breach the atmosphere and enter space* setting a course for luna, maximum burn​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: *just looks out the viewport and sighs*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jessica: That's true. I've been involved in a lot of things.

Jamie: Do they really have that much grey hair in our time?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose smiles: Of Course, I am always right.

Nyssa: Mom more then Ma, but you dont brush their hair like me so you don't see it upclose. Probably why Zach and Leo keep thier hair really short, early onset of baldness.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Yawn)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Sorry back now)
    Jamie: No they just don't like long hair.

Jessica: I may not always be right but I'm never wrong
    Briana: *Nothing to contribute except being passed out*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *approaches the conundrum and slowly sets the ship down in the shuttlebay* we're here...someone wake up fuzzball​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *still passed out*
    Rose: Jess, was it a mistake to come back in time?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Why do you ask?
    Rose: We are just as likely to make a mistake as fixing it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *takes Briana down to sickbay before heading over to Rose's quarters and hits the chime*
    Briana: *Wakes up not long after krystal leaves sickbay, stumbling out, still tired*
    Rose: : Come on in!
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *comes in, looking like a vixen Lara Croft and a little tired* Hi.
    Rose pulls a bottle of ice cold chocobeer out of her hammerspace and passes it to Krys: Looks like you need one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*cue kayla's arm reaching out and dragging briana back in like one of those arms in a haunted house dragging someone through a bookcase passage*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2018
    (Was in Discord with Rattler. Kayla is preoccupied treating those prisoners from the rig. so she can make her escape and be safe until Kayla gets back and reads logs.)

Briana: *Tiredly stumbles her way down the hall from sickbay*
    Krystal: You'd be right. *accepts the bottle and sits down* I just... I don't know what's wrong with me Rose. Ever since we left on this whole mission I've just been... off my game. *takes a drink*
    Briana: *As she tiredly stumbles through the halls, she passes the open door to engineering*
    Rose: We are not in your element, we are not on the Lexington, or the Midsummer's Night Dream, we dont have Rose, or Gaia, or alot of people we would normally have beside us or near us to lean on. Dee and Ami would be great for the repair and analyze. Rose would be great out on those dangerous mission. all our kids, to at least escape the lonely place we sometimes are on these mission, the dark areas that we all cna be as we look into the Abyss. I hate being the voice of reason, see what parenthood has done to me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: I don't know I love seeing you be so reassuring hon. *she smiles and kisses Rose's cheek* Makes me a little proud. And it doesn't help krys that Reina is not here to help her stay steady.