test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Your children haven't had their future change.
    Romani: Oh god... here we go again. *sigh* No you don't. You look like you're gonna pass out right here Briana.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: *Exhausted* Don't... *yawns* Don't worry about me..... I'm fine... I can.... I can... I can take care of myself... *Starts to stumble off, away from Romani and Jorin*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Yeah, I guess. Of course they said there wasn't a second moon either. Leo stated it appeares on his stuff, but knowing him, he's got his ship and Ezri ships with the best temporal sensors he could make. Something like animals going amok right before a big earthquake.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    *An ice wall blocks Briana*
    Romani: Like hell you can. Bed. Now. Before I call Kayla.
    Krystal: That's another thing. That second moon is bothering the hell out of me. There's no evidence that there EVER was a second moon. If it was destroyed, there'd be debris even in our time, forming a ring around Earth. Yet there isn't. Almost like it never existed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: *Sighs tiredly* I'm.... I'm gonna go to bed.... Night Romani...... Night jorin... *Turns around and heads in the opposite direction, tiredly muttering to herself about a different hallway*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Romani: Jorin... make sure she gets rest. I'll see to it the transporters are down for maintenance.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    jorin: you know her better why dont you deal with her. i can get the transporters down.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Rose: At least not for the last 4 billion years, I remeber a theory about when the Moon was formed by the impact, there was a good chance a smaller moon was formed. It hit the moon about 20 million years later, but just consealed to the still outgassing Moon. Expalin some part of the dicontomey between the Far side and near side.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Stumbles down the hall turning a few corners, and ending up on the other side of Romani's Ice wall, resuming her journey to the transporter room*
  • Options
    Romani: I'm acting Chief Engineer. If I say it, they'll do it. And knowing her, she's going to try going around us... *drops the ice wall and makes another one due to hearing her* BRIANA! BED! NOW!
    Krystal: That second moon isn't smaller. It looks about the same size.
  • Options
    Briana: *Tiredly flips Romani off, turning around the corner she came from, heading down the hall further and going around yet another ice wall, stumbling into the transporter room and over to a console*
  • Options
    Romani: *growls, goes into Engineering, and shuts the Transporter down for maintenance before contacting Kayla and alerting her to Briana's condition*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (yeah, they never did explain the lack of debris...i guess the transwarp explosion that destroyed it vaporized all of the material...and it's significantly larger than earth's natural moon, not smaller or the same size)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *Just tiredly stares at the console and lets out a sigh* not even gonna try to hack it.... don't anger the wolves... *Pushes herself away from the console, stumbling out of the transporter room and down the hall*
  • Options
    jorin: *sighs walking off starting to look for briana.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Stumbles into shuttlebay, heading up the Entrance Ramp of the Raptor*
  • Options
    Q is there, still acting liek he is asleep, but he speaks: Young Lady, even I cna tell you need rest and Recover. What has gotten into you? Even that Fleabag Greymane knows not to hide from that Doctor.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Briana: *She doesn't notice her ears pull back and her tail puff up defensively upon hearing Q's voice, quickly calming down* Oh... its you.... *Sighs tiredly* I'm not taking the ship out.... honestly came here for the quiet... was gonna pass out in a seat... Can't get bothered by Kayla or Romani for trying to use the transporter if they can't find me, right?... *puts up the entrance ramp* I'm too tired to pilot anyways...
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (ATC wouldn't let you leave anyway)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (You actually gonna do something for a change Shadow or continue to provide commentary? As soon as Krystal and Rose are done talking, everyone's pretty much wide open for you to continue your plot that you've been badgering us about for months.)
  • Options
    Q: Its just no safe for you here, dear. (He gets up, and moves his and both Briana and his show up in O'Connells Quarters)

Q: Dear Captain, your errant daughter here is very tired, and it woudl be a shame fore her to pilot the Raptor into a bulkhead, with me in it.

Rose turns and her hands has ice in them, then sees its Q: Now I know something is wrong.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: *gives up looking for briana and heads to his room.*
  • Options
    Briana: *Tiredly blinks* wait..... Wut....
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Krystal: *sighs and takes a drink* Thanks Q...
    *there's some technical manuals and stuff for Jorin to read in his spare time, sent over by Romani, along with an invite to hang out again sometime*
  • Options
    Q: Oh, wow, I think the big bad wolf is coming down. I will be around, ta ta. (He blinks out)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Just looks around genuinely confused*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Jessica: I think we need to investigate that moon next.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Rose: Briana, lay down on the couch, now, please.

Rose looks at Jess and Krys.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: uhhh.... I'm good with sitting.... *sits on the couch, yawning*
  • Options
    Krystal: *nods* I have to agree. That other moon... something about it bothers me.