test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: What do we have on here that can collapse that thing?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i don't know...ask the fuzz-lover who snuck the thing aboard dad's ship without him knowing​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Q: Me. But why would I?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Turn us around. *gets up and heads for the hatch* Maybe if I can cool the superheated structure it will collapse and drop the fire into the ocean. I don't care what you say Matthew, but billions ontop of billions of water's gonna do something if they fall in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    of course the ocean will put it out - even fire spawned by dark magic still needs oxygen to burn...which is the only reason i was even willing to use it here, but we have a little problem - namely, there's some force pulling that structure OUT of the ocean and into the sky​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Then what the hell are we supposed to do Matthew? Ram the thing?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    find some way to shut down that vortex​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Q: The universe abhors a vacuum, so maybe its going back to whence it came.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited August 2018
    oh please - your very presence in this plane instead of the continuum is a vacuum...and it's NATURE abhors a vacuum, not the universe! *matt snaps, then reaches over and taps briana on the shoulder* move us above the rift, but stay as far away from the rig as possible - i'm going to try to brute-force it closed, or at least disrupt it enough that it releases its hold on the rig so it goes plummeting into the ocean​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Q: And you contribute to the chaos of this realm, Lycan.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana:*Sighs and brings the Raptor closer*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    scan the rift; i need to know what frequency the energy it outputs operates on so i can properly cancel it out *he says as he heads for the entrance ramp*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: The Scanning equipment on this is meant for mining, not Spatial Anomalies!
  • Options
    if it can't tell a simple energy frequency, it isn't going to do a damn thing for mining!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Groans* Take the controls. I have an idea.
  • Options
    (who?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (You. Hopefully Q doesn't volunteer though)
  • Options
    Krystal: *jumps back in the seat* Uh... o... k... This is nothing like Starfox...
  • Options
    Briana: No, No its not... I wish it was....
  • Options
    Krystal: Ok... *mutters about the fighter pilot thing from the Tzenkethi conflict*
  • Options
    Briana: Do you think you can hold this steady, mom?
  • Options
    still waiting on that data...preferably BEFORE what's left of the structure enters the rift!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Yea... I think so. And Matthew... this isn't a Starfleet shuttle. I don't even know what the hell this radar thing is! I seriously doubt this thing can get the details you want.
  • Options
    Briana: Hold her steady mom... *unbuckles herself and gets up, heading to the entrance ramp*
  • Options
    Krystal: Working on it...
  • Options
    Briana: *makes it to the entrance ramp, looking at Matt* so you said the fire still needs oxygen. So I decided I'm gonna smother it out.
  • Options
    how?! it isn't like you can create a vacuum in the middle of an atmosphere - the only other way you'd be able to smother it is...oh *he pauses as the answer suddenly hits him* since we can't drop it back in the ocean, you're going to bring the ocean to it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Actually.... that is a better idea... gonna need help though. go take the controls and send my mom back here.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: What kind of stories?

Jamie: So what do you think of young Ma and Mom?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: Or... hmm... maybe I should just try my first idea first.... yeah let me try that. Stand back.