test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *yells from down the hall* Twelve. Wait... Thirteen.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i think we're done here...and stop yelling - i can hear you from a mile away​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: Sorry.... *goes to exit back to the outside of the rig, spotting something* oh... *sighs and tags the last body* fourteen...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    *matt quickly runs through the facility looking for any stray bodies, then heads back topside and calls for transport, every body being beamed into a pile near the caskets*

okay, grab a meatbag and start loading *he picks a corpse off the pile and tucks it into one of the nearby pods*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: Meatbag?... that sounds like an incredibly grotesque thing to say right now...
    it's what they are *he grabs another one and puts it in a second pod* come on - i've already got two done and you have yet to start!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Sighs and assists Matt*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (there are equestria mods for just about EVERYTHING...including fallout)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*between the pair of them, they manage to make quick work of the corpses, which are then transported back to the ship for storage along with the empty caskets*

well, now we get back aboard the ship, Q! *here he turns and glares briefly at Q before looking back at the group* so we can beat a hasty retreat after i summon the fire - unless you'd like to snap this thing back to its proper time? *he adds, turning back to Q*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Q: What? Oh this? You know, it’s just as easy to make all of you fit in it now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    (hey... I read the Fallout fanfic, and it was very well done. Stayed up late many nights trying to get through 1 chapter since they are good novel quality and long.)

Krystal: *deadpan look* Really?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (yeah, but you're interested in that kind of thing...i'm not - i'll stick to transformers, thanks)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2018
    Q: I didn't hear a word from you, Shadow?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: can you put the the raptor back on the helicopter pad please? It's normal size while you're at it...
    Q: Since you asked nicely, milady. (He snaps his fingers and the Raptor, in its normal size, shows up in the helipad, excpet, its painted Red, with the Imperial German Cross used on WW1 aircraft)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *shrugs* Thank you, Q.... *starts heading up to the Helicopter pad*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes* Having fun Q? *heads for the Raptor*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    let's get out of here...we still have to deal with sweatland​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *finds her way into the Raptor, getting in the pilot's seat and buckling in*
    Krystal: *climbs in*
    *matt tosses a pawful of flame at the doorway leading into the rig's interior as he climbs aboard, the flames spreading across metal like it were cardboard as it makes contact* okay, let's get the hell out of here! *he yells as he bounds into the cockpit, the fire outside already having spread from the doorway across much of the outer wall and racing through the interior structure consuming anything in its path, some of the flames starting to mutate and take on the shapes of various beasts and creatures*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*jabs thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Getting us the hell outta here. *takes off from the burning rig*
    (*continues thread-jabbing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*jabs thread harder*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Well that was...... Something....
    edited August 2018
    (nevermind)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*squirts rattler* don't be a stranger)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: No kidding...