What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Prime Raneson: I gotta head back down there. You gonna be alright here? *She asks Kazuma*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Kazuma: Yes. let me sleep this off... forget about those hallucinations I had earlier...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Prime Raneson: About that... *Sighs* you weren't actually hallunicating. Also, check the window. *Points at said window*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (you know...i'd be funny if he were one of those flat-earthers and he looked out the window and saw a round earth...that'd freak him out even more than seeing a pair of werefoxes, i bet)

great...i was hoping maybe one or two...where the hell are we going to store several dozen corpses? decomposing corpses, at that​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I think I'm the closest you're gonna get Briana.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Kazuma: What kind of prank is this?.... it's not kind to fool a man when sobriety escapes him...

Briana: Somewhere cold?... maybe until we're able to go back to the present, we put the bodies in containers that have markers and leave them somewhere like antarctica? the cold can be like a makeshift morgue... as grim as that sounds..... *Looks at Krystal* Well you can be the co-pilot or Matt can... you two can decide amongst yourself..

(Gonna be gone for a few hours)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: It's not a prank. This is real.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Q: I could be your co-pilot?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    yeah, i guess we'll have to...so we need - how many bodies are down there?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    (Q-pilot anyone? hehe)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    (tre2.jpg?w=636
    Been there done that. lol)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (*vertigo bomber wing commences bombing run on thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Q isnt Trelane, but that is a good idea, next time we see the Enterprise, we will just strafe it with Sopwith Camels)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Well... in a book I got, Trelane is apparently connected to Q in some way.)
  • Options
    Briana: I have no clue how many bodies are down there.... Guess we're about to go find out....

Kazuma: Let a man get his rest, will you? *takes off his body armor and his shirt. laying on the bed and closing his eyes* Bother someone else with your pranks.
  • Options
    *matt taps his comm unit* greymane to raneson - ask the survivor how many personnel were assigned to this rig, excluding him​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Q nows throws the Raptor up and down.

Rose: I noticed you don't tell the kids any stories before we met.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*jabs raneson with tiberium vinifera shard*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: On it, Matt.. *She replies to Matt, then looks at Kazuma* How many personnel were assigned to the rig, excluding yourself?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Kazuma: that was just the command platform. The rest of the base was nowhere in sight so I assume it's where it should be. The amount of soilders In the organization overall was three hundred to four hundred. But have to take some things into consideration. At least seventy men where moved off the base onto land with our AFVs since we thought this was a real inspection. Those sent with the AFVs where "trouble makers." if that were one of the living quarter platforms there would be a lot more people. If that were an R&D or cultivation platform there would have been more civilians... I want to take a guess and say there's only eight to twelve civilians on that platform your friends would have to recover.
  • Options
    (that sounds a little too small from what you described earlier...just to make a pile of corpses big enough to hide under would take at least 4-5, and you described multiple piles)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (he's only talking civilians. Not other soldiers. The other soldiers are getting cremated with the rig)
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *To Matt over the comm* Did you hear that, Matt?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    yeah, that doesn't really help...i was hoping for an exact number - whatever, i'll just call down 20 Photon-Cs and beam the leftovers back up​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: if we gotta go gather bodies and you said something about them already decomposing... Do you have anything to block out the smell?
  • Options
    you better get used to it... we can smell death almost as soon as it occurs​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *sighs* If we had a runabout we could use the Transporter Pattern Buffer...
    *notices Q*
    Could you please not do that?
  • Options
    Q: Do what? Oh!
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: oh.... Alright... Will keep that in mind....
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... I don't know anything about Tylium as a fuel... but I seriously doubt that's a good idea to do.