test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    usually people ask WHAT i am before asking WHO i am...however, my name is alexander greymane, a name you may or may not have heard of while you were at the academy; i've been in starfleet a...good long while and am fairly well-known, though not so much in recent years

and that's why i came over here *he says, turning tio admiral jade* i even brought extra-strength ibuprofen *he adds, holding up a container the size of a small wine cask*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Brought enough for everyone on the station? *sideways smile*
    Ensign Krystal: You're not the first canine lifeform encountered by the Borg, and I still remember some stuff from my time in the Collective so... *shrug* Don't ask me for species designations though. I would rather distance myself as much as possible from what I used to be.
    Krystal: When did...
    Ensign Krystal: Vega. They got me at Vega.
    Krystal: So... almost like that one simulation we ran where Romulus was intact?
    Ensign Krystal: *visibly shudders*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    species 5618...that should give you an inkling​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Listen Krys, you are not back there. We will not let that happen. You may not know it but you are amongst friends and family. You are not going back. Like I said, welcome home.

Rose to Jessica *What?*
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Ensign Krystal: Well... I guess...
    Krystal: You've got several flag officers here who I'm sure will vouch for you. And... well... technically you may have also gained two sisters.
    Ensign Krystal: Two sisters?
    Krystal: Well... genetically, we're the same. Well... other than what the Borg did to you. But... there's me and... well... Gaia. Wherever the hell she went. I'll fill you in on where she came from later. Right now... we need to figure out our next move, and maybe debrief you on what you experienced. Alex and his word alone, I'm naturally skeptical as there is nothing to back it up. But with you here too...
    Ensign Krystal: More inclined to believe it. Although I have never met the wolf before now. Heard his voice yes, but never actually met.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    where did you hear my voice? i never lectured or anything like that...unless it was an old war scenario​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ensign Krystal: Overheard you over an open comm channel over Romulus.
  • Options
    oh, yeah...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Jessica 3: I'm sorry I haven't seen her arm. But maybe we can find it together.

Veronica: And you are adorable when you do it. Karter looks silly when he does.

Jessica: Well someone should tell Reina that Krys is back sorta.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: Huh? What's going on now?
  • Options
    (*boing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with Shadow*)
  • Options
    Jessica: Well uh when Reina found out what happened and that you didn't know her anymore she was devastated.
  • Options
    Krystal: *blinks* Ouch... *taps commbadge* Jade to Reina.
  • Options
    Reina: *answers* huh? What is it? *voice sounds sore like she was crying for a long time*
  • Options
    Krystal: Someone who apparently took a temporal vacation. But... I'm back. Although... we have one awkward situation as well.
    Ensign Krystal: *bites her lip*
  • Options
    Reina: Wait where are you?
  • Options
    Krystal: Already on the station. Something came up and I called a staff meeting. Mission's been scrubbed until further notice. We're not going to be playing with Time right now because we apparently did and something went wrong.

(can just say that before Alex appeared they beamed over)
  • Options
    (i figured they already did beam over, which is why i had him show up on the station's transporter pad when he ran into the jade duo)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: Do I have permission to beam down?
  • Options
    Krystal: I don't see a problem with it. Just... brace yourself to see double.
  • Options
    Leo: Ok. (He isn't happy with the answer)

Fiona: Where Anna go?

Karter: I'll dance but no recording it. (He does the Shepard shuffle)

Rose: So what can possibly be worse then the Iconians about to conquered the Galaxy?

Nog: That's what I want to know.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ensign Krystal: I think I can answer that.
    Krystal: Conference room. Alex, keep the aspirin handy. We might need it. I'll catch up in a minute.
  • Options
    Rose: Should we leave you two alone when Rei shows up?

Capt Rose: So who brought the pizza and beer?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Reina beams down and hugs the correct Krystal tightly*

Jessica: Borg.

Jessica 4: Don't worry Leo we'll find it. *kisses his forehead*

*Jack laughs and claps*
  • Options
    Krystal: *hugs Reina*
    Ensign Krystal: *shifts undomfortably while scratching around one of her implants*
  • Options
    it's ibuprofen, not aspirin...this is much stronger - of course, so is tylenol, especially in this century, but i can't take that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: You get the idea.
  • Options
    Jessica: *looks at Rose* Maybe we should. And Alex might have some Pizza.

Reina: I thought I lost you.
  • Options
    Capt Rose: It will have grey fur all over it (as both Rose goes into the conference room)

Rose looks at Ens Krys as the leave.
    Ancient Griffon insult