What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose grabs the device.

Capt Rose: Turner, Lexington, lock on to our signal. Emergency EVAC NOW.

(A large number of Borg are coming to get you.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    guys, a massive armada of borg vessels just exited transwarp up here...get your asses back here NOW!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*boing*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    *The Lexington team is beamed back, and Krystal is recovering a bit now*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (*fires torpedo at thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nog: ok, we got the data, figuring out where to go.

The Borg ships Start firing at the Lexington, Annorax and the Lleiset.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,181 Community Moderator
    *Lexington goes evasive and returns fire*
    Tala: *rushes up to the Bridge*
    Krystal: *shakes her head* I...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *the conundrum swoops out from behind the annorax and deploys a gravity well in the midst of a group of probes, drawing them into the singularity and attracting a nearby sphere as well*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: You okay Krys?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Krystal: Lost the inhibitor when I got thrown. I want to help but... I don't know what to do.

Maybe... I could try to rotate the harmonics of the Temporal Shields in case they fluctuate due to weapons fire. But... I might have to be in Deflector Contol to do that. *shakes head* Trained as a Tactical Officer, and my time with the Collective gave me a bit ofn Engineering edge... although I think I was going to be reasigned as a Tactical Drone at some point, complete with Plasma Weapon arm... *rubs her left arm defensively*

I just need something to focus on to help distract me from the voices. I know I can't rely on you or an inhibitor to block them out all the time.
  • Options
    The inhibitor magically appears I front of Jessica. It does have a little snow on it.

RK Turner

Axel: A Borg Diamond is firing on the Annorax, Commander.

Ishikawa: The away team is back on the ship, but with the interference they got sent to main teleporter.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Lexington dives on the Diamond, dumping Warp Plasma on it while unleashing a devastating Phased Tetryon broadside and leaving behind a couple Nukara Web Mines*
  • Options
    Jessica: *to Rose* thanks. *hands the inhibitor to Krystal* Here you go.
  • Options
    Krystal: *takes the inhibitor, and visibly relaxes* Thanks. I'll be in Deflector Control. Not like I have any particular assignment anyways. *Quickly heads for the door*
  • Options
    *Jessica follows worried about her.*

Jessica: *To Rose* Honey where are you?
  • Options
    Rose to Jessica: Entering our quarters, making sure our kids are safe. Why?

RK Turner

Capt Rose with Kira get in the bridge.

Capt Rose: Thanks honey, SITREP?

Annorax

Nog: Ok, the computers says for us to target the transwarp gate. But keep those ship of us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: *To Rose* Just making sure you were safe.

Veronica: Well we got a ton of borg coming at us.
  • Options
    *conundrum continues firing torpedoes at the borg armada, deploying another gravity well directly on top of a cube and causing its hull to begin buckling inward towards the center of the singularity*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Ok, my babies, where are you?

Capt Rose: Keep close to the Annorax.

About this time, a Tal Shiar adapted cruiser shows up with a bunch of Tal Shiar adapted destroyers. They start shooting at the Annorax.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Lexington moves to support the Annorax.*

Krystal: *runs into Deflector Control and starts working a console*
  • Options
    Zach: Hi Mama.

Anya: Mama! *Hugs Rose*

Jessica: What are you working on Krys?
  • Options
    Krystal: Keeping anyone else from disappearing if the shields fail. I know you're not from this timeline, and the only thing keeping you here is the modifications to the shields. I don't know what those mods are, but I don't want to lose the only friends I have in the universe.
    *Looks at Jessica*
    You, Tala, and Rose came for me when you could have just destroyed the Cerberus, even at the risk of being assimilated yourselves. Maybe even by my own hand. I don't think I can ever repay you for that.
    *Goes back to the console, and actually looks at her right hand for a moment*
  • Options
    Jessica: What's wrong?
  • Options
    Krystal: The interface is being slow. I... *sigh* My time with the Collective really did change me.
  • Options
    Jessica: You'll be fine.
  • Options
    Rose: Ok (She hugs her kids). Now, let's goto the safe room. (She takes the kids to the room.)

Fiona: But lots of pretty lights outside.

Nog: Charging up the main weapon. Shields at 20% and dropping.

Capt Rose: Veronica, any way we can fool the Borg think we are the Annorax?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Tala: Anytime Nog! We're getting hammered out here!
    Krystal: Admiral... I'm about to do something stupid. I just hope this works. *Closes her right hand into a fist and brings it over the console while taking a deep breath. Her Assimilation Tubules emerged and speared the console, allowing Krystal to bypass the interface entirely and work faster*
  • Options
    Zach: I wanna look at them.

Veronica: Maybe if we jam their sensors we could.

Jessica: Just be careful.
  • Options
    Nog: Firing at the transwarp gateway.

The gateway disappears after a couple of seconds. then a flash of light. Then the Romulus system is as it was, destoryed, with the memorial that Sela left is there.

Nog: Shields are failing, shields are failing, 60 seconds.

Claudia: Ok, accessing Federation Records, ok, looks good, looks like we are back in our timeline,

Noye: No, NO NO.

Claudia: What?

Noye: the Tuterian, they are gone.

Claudia: WHAT?

Noye: 20 years ago, the Tuterians, trying to figure out a way to defeat the Borg replicated the Solanae Experiment.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Krystal's Borg shield flares a couple times and she seems to be in a trance due to accessing the console*