What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica 7: I'll be back. *goes and checks on Reina*

Jessica: Alright. And we're not sure what happened.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose, hits her comm unit: Admiral, don't go over there till me and Jessica speak with. Believe me, you will want to see this. (Turns to Jessica) Why did you lose an arm?

Fiona: Mama, what happened to your arm? You had it a few time ago?

Leo: Mama lost an arm. Tricorder funds stuff (as he flips it open)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Alright... where you want me Rose?
    Ensign Krystal: *looks a little lost*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Jessica: Well in this timeline a different person was on the base when she split off and after she started work he caused an accident and she lost her arm during it.

Jessica 7: There was an accident honey. I'll try to fix it later. *looks at the kids*

• Options
    Rose: Meet you in the transporter room. (She looks at Ens Krystal) Well, Krys are you ready to meet yourself, As a Vice Admiral?

Capt Rose: Ok, Veronica. I don't remember any time shift, so you are coming over to the station. Unless something else is wrong?

Fiona gives hug to Jessica 7, as Leo starts searching for her lost arm.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Ensign Krystal: That's going to be awkward...
    Krystal: *takes a deep breath before standing up and heading for the turbolift* I'm gonna go check on Ezri before heading down.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose: Ok. (Turns to Ens Krystal) Yeah, it will be, but it will also prove that we just visited another timeline. Other then eyewitnesses, and some wierd reading; you are the only person who can prove what we did. You also need to be brought up to speed quickly as we are in a war of survival here, against the Iconians.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Yeah.

Jessica 7: *Hugs Fiona and Anya while Zach helps Leo* Don't worry kids Mommy will fix it.

Veronica: No I'll be fine. *finally reverts from her transformation*
  • Options
    Ensign Krystal: *scratches around one of her implants* Well... Guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Well, let's go. And don't worry what's the worst that could happen?

Fiona smiles at Jessica 7: Love you, Mama. ( She then brightens even more). Chocolate in clod box. (She tries to Jessica to the refrigerator)

Leo: Arm not in here, try mommy room.

Capt Rose guiding Veronica to the turbolift door: So did I not fall in love with you in that timeline?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ensign Krystal: I get shot? Although if its more than a couple times I'll probably adapt to that frequency.
    Krystal: *arrives in the Transporter Room and waits after checking with her children*
  • Options
    Jessica: You'll be fine.

Jessica 7: Thanks Fiona. *heads to the fridge*

*Zach goes into Jessica and Rose's room and looks*

Veronica: No someone was missing.
  • Options
    Ensign Krystal: Well... I still don't really know my way around this ship so... lead on?
  • Options
    Rose: Follow me, Krys. I know the way. (Which she doesn't because she is going the wrong way)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Wrong way Rose.

Jessica 7: I wonder if I have a prosthetic.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Fiona: Leo would tear it apart ( in between stuffing her face with chocolate cake)

Leo, from in thier mothers' bedroom: Fix it not tear it.

Rose: Computer, which way is the turbolift?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: Fiona not so much at once. I guess I should get one.

Zach: I can't find it Leo.

Jessica: Just let me lead the way.
  • Options
    Ensign Krystal: *shrugs*
  • Options
    Rose: Fine.

The group gets there far quicker then Rose would have, and into the main teleporter room.

Rose: So Vice admiral Krystal Jade Von Hapsburg, meet Ensign Krystal Jade. ( As she turns to allow both Krystal's to see each other)

Leo: Let's ask other Mamas if they have it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Reina wakes up and wanders around the ship*

Jessica 7: Leo I don't think they'd have it.
  • Options
    Leo: You had arm earlier, now you don't. Just liek Fiona playthings.

Fiona: You take them.

Leo: Do not.

Fiona: Do too.

Capt Rose sighs: So now what?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *blinks* What the Fetch?
    Ensign Krystal: Um... yea...
    Krystal: Rose? Jess? What's going on?
    Ensign Krystal: I guess I'm you from another timeline.
    Krystal: You've got...
    Ensign Krystal: Borg Implants. I know. Got them at Vega. Your... a bit bigger than me...
    Krystal: *blinks* I'm a mother... *Looks at Jess*
  • Options
    Rose: No, this isn't a trick. Ensign Jade is here becuase she was trying to help with keeping the shields from dropping. It seems that when we translated to her time, the Lexington had a slight vairance in the tmeporal shielding, cuaseing you and a large number of crew to translate to the new timeline. She was a big help trying to figure out what when wrong. She, being the hero she is, went to make sure that the we didn't get translated to the new new timeline before we knew it was acceptablle aftet the first fiasco. I am guessing her borg ability to assimulate assimulated the shield harmonics, and allowed her to stay with us when did this. (rose sighs) I thought it was best for you to find out personally, and quickly before anything else got screwed over.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: And yet I'm here too...
    Ensign Krystal: Phase Variance?
    Krystal: Possibly. I'm no Engineer, but Brexen was.
    Ensign Krystal: What?
    Krystal: Joined. Ijoula Symbiote. Long story.
    Ensign Krystal: Then why were you identified as Krystal Jade and not Krystal Ijoula?
    Krystal: Part of the long story. Wanna freak everyone else out?
    Ensign Krystal: Got nothing better to do.
  • Options
    Rose: Good, (She hugs both of them)

Capt Rose and Veronica turbolift stops at the deck of the transporter

Capt Rose: Karter, are the kids giving you problems?

Karter: Nope. Amanda, give me back my transmitter.

Amanda: I wanna see you dance.

Karter: Boss, your kids are being mean. You know I can't dance.

Capt Rose looks at Veronica.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Veronica laughs and smiles*

Veronica: Amanda, Jack please behave.

Jessica 7: I'll fix it Leo don't worry. I just need the other me's help to do it.

Jessica: Yay. I suppose someone should tell Raina.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *alex beams aboard the research station and steps off the transporter pad, then stops short as he catches sight of the jades* uh-oh...you're not supposed to be here *he says, pointing at borg-jade*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*poke poke*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Ensign Krystal: Um... who are you?
    Krystal: Alex... Can we please figure out what happened before we tell people they don't belong anywhere? *pinches the bridge of her nose*
  • Options
    Leo: But we find the arm, we put it back together, right?

fiona: Mama says not to worry.

Leo: But it was here, now it itsnt. Where did it go? (Goes to another Jessica) Ddi you see your arm, Mama? Mama over there lost an arm?

Rose: Alex, please. She is here so she is supposed to here. And so Vice Admiral Krys. So dial it down

Amanda: But Karter dances like me and Jack.

Ancient Griffon insult