test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: Well, thats TRIBBLE. Nog, cant you stablize the shields.

Nog: No, I can't. I don't knwo why. Security alarms in engineering, seems some Borg got into there.

Borg: Secundus of Borg is not so easily defeated.

Claudia: Ok, im putting all my logs, work and personal into the time capsule now.

Nog: Five.

Claudia: Done.

Nog: Four.

Claudia goes to Noye and kisses him

Nog: Three. Two. One.

Claudia: I love you.

Temporal shields failed.

All the ships return to just outside Kyana station. It is they haven't yet left, except power reserves on all ships are low,.

Nog: By the Golden treasury, why did the power reserves drop so low, we just left dock
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: Dammit!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Bridge
    Krystal: Annorax, report. What just happened? You started pulling out then... boom!

Deflector Control
    *There is an individual sprawled out over the console that wasn't there before*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nog: I don't know. The power reserves act liek teh ship has fired its primary weapon twice.

Capt Rose: TWICE. If we fired it twice, then we screwed something up

Noye, sporting a goatee, not a beard: Time capsule is intact, and has alot more infomation in it then when we left.

Tiaru: What could be worse then this?

Nog: Do we really want to know? Ok, Admiral Jade, I recommend we scrub the mission till we analyze what just happened.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Good idea. *is actually wearing an Odyssey uniform and skirt right now* And Tiaru... you'd be surprised.
    *Down in Deflector Control*
    Krystal: Ow... I feel like I just stuck a fork in a power socket...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Like being in a Universe with the lead human ship being called the Normandy?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Well... I guess we'll find out Rose. Lets dock that monster and get to work on finding out what happened.
  • Options
    Rose senses soemthing is off: You kids feel that?

Fiona: Ahha

Leo nods his head yes.

Rose hits her commbadge: Jessica, you there?

Capt Rose slouches in her chair : All this new technology, and TRIBBLE soemthing so bad this timeline is far more preferable? Veronica, you know anything about this?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica; Yeah. I'm fine but it looks like things returned to normal?

Veronica: Uh what? *looks confused*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *alex brings a paw to his head and groans as he's suddenly assaulted by a string of memories, slamming his fist into the nearest wall as they finally sort themselves out* FU*K! I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! *he roars at the ceiling, not particularly caring who might be there to hear him at that moment*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*poke poke*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Um... Am I missing something? *pinches the bridge of her nose* Alright... staff meeting on the station in 15 minutes guys. Lets just... try and figure out what happened before we start pointing fingers or anything. Bring aspirin if you need it.
    *Down in Deflector Control, Ensign Jade is wondering where Admiral O'Connell went*
    Krystal: She was just here... Oh no... Please tell me the shields didn't fail... *taps Commbadge* Jade to Admiral O'Connell.
  • Options
    (is jade anywhere near alex currently?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (ADMIRAL Jade is on the Bridge of the Lexington like before they actually set off. ENSIGN Jade is in Deflector Control on the Lexington. I figured there was like a conference call from the Annorax to the other ships because of the power levels suddenly dropping.)
  • Options
    Rose walks out of her quarters and heads towards deflector controls. She opens the door and sees Krystal: Ok, Krys, what are you doing here?

Capt Rose: Veronica, time to see what we screwed up on? Veronica, you all right?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Ensign Krystal: *blinks* Um... I was trying to make sure no one disappeared if the shields failed? *Her uniform's showing ensign* I am never plugging myself directly into a Deflector console again though. That hurt.

(I was thinking our characters were sent back to where they were before they fired the first time, hence why Ensign Jade was wondering where Jess was. If I'm wrong... could say that Ensign Jade's out of it or something due to the time shift)
  • Options
    (Pretty much the way i see it, but since i put them in the position as the ships are about do the deed)

Rose: Shouldn't you be up on the bridge, you know being the Captian, instead of cosplaying as a freed Brog drone down in the Deflector? ( she looks at Ens Jade) No, this can't be. (pulls her communit out) Krys, where are you at, right now?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *at the same time rose is trying to contact jade-the-admiral, alex also opens a comm channel with her* greymane to admiral jade​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Ai yaaaa! One at a time please! Rose, I'm up on the Bridge. Why? And Alex... please don't say 'I told you so' because we don't even know what happened.
    Ensign Krystal: *blinks*
  • Options
    well, i do...and it was BAD - remember when i said i was getting one of THOSE feelings? maybe next time i get one, someone will actually listen​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Well I don't Alex. Neither myself or Ijoula can retain memories from alternate timelines because we didn't experience them. Temporal Mechanics gives me a headache.
  • Options
    Rose: Ok, be right there. (Rose sighs) Well, Krys, Welcome home.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i didn't used to either until i had to use a juryrigged time machine - ironically built by a superhero named juryrig - to go back in time and prevent a rogue fallen angel calling himself therakiel from tearing open the barriers between heaven, hell and earth and bringing about armageddon...which he had already done, hence the need to go back in time​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Capt Rose: And I thought it was becuase you are a senile werewolf? Like the Joker or Deadpool, being so insane, you understand it all. Anyways, how long will it be before we know what happened?

Noye: A few Days for preliminary results, possibly months to figure out all the things that was done. This time capsule isn;t a data drive you can plug and go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I'm right here Krys. *sighs*

*Jessica's 2 and 4 take care of the kids. Jessica 7 the older one is missing an arm now.*

Veronica: I'm fine. *rubs her temple*
  • Options
    Rose: Jessica, what's with the sigh?

Capt Rose: Veronica, problem?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Sometimes I wish I didn't have to deal with being immune to temporal changes.

Jessica 7: Yeah and now I'm missing an arm because of that little incident. I knew messing with time wouldn't work.

Veronica: I know what happened and everyone has forgotten because temporal shielding failed.
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Damn, (she looks at Ens krystal) I am Rose O'Connell, and I am Certian some others wish to speak to you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Sorry. Had to go get some Cat Food.)
    Ensign Krystal: *blinks* Um... Guess I was a bit more scrambled than I though Admiral...
    And Rose... thanks. So... what happened?

Krystal: Well... We should get to work on that shielded Core as soon as possible. Anyways... like I said earlier, staff meeting, 15 minutes on the station. I wanna talk with everyone in person about this.