What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i do not have grey fur!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*pokes thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,187 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I honestly don't know what to say since... well... Temporal stuff gives me a headache.
    Ensign Krystal: I'll just... follow Rose. *to herself* What do I do? Where do I belong?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Reina: I think I'm good now. *gives her a quick kiss and lets go.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,187 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *smiles* I'm still a little weirded out by our... um... I honestly don't know how to describe it. I'm not saying anything is wrong Reina, its just... I don't know what to call it. *runs a finger over her wedding ring*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: I don't know what to call it either. *sighs but then smiles* But hey at least things are mostly back to normal.
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... Then again... I probably wouldn't know if something changed anyways.
  • Options
    Reina: True. Though you did record some logs in case something went wrong but I don't know how much has changed here.
  • Options
    Krystal: Hm... Might have to check that out. *tugs on her uniform* Why I decided on the Odyssey uniform today and not my Sierra 1... I don't know...
  • Options
    Reina: I think you wore the Sierra before we started messing with time.
  • Options
    Krystal: *WTF look* Ok... really gotta get that meeting going. I have no idea what's changed besides my new twin and my uniform.
  • Options
    Reina: Well one Jessica lost an arm.
  • Options
    Krystal: I know. If that was different before, I wouldn't know. *starts for the Conference Room* From my perspective... nothing's changed. Well... other than my new Twin appearing out of nowhere.
  • Options
    Reina: Yeah this is confusing.
  • Options
    Krystal: Now you know why I hate Temporal Mechanics.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose to Jessica *I feel for Ensign Krystal. I have been thorugh this, different dimension, differnt time for me. She is confused, scared. *

Nog: Since Admiral Jade is here, we should get the meeting started.

Tiaru: Yep.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    *Krystal walks in finally, putting a reassuring hand on Ensign Krystal's shoulder for a moment before leaning against the head of the table*
    Krystal: Ok... so... we screwed something up and apparently tried to fix it. Now the question is... what? What was so bad we had to fire that thing off a second time?
  • Options
    Jessica: I can have one of me help her out.

Reina: Well don't let me keep you here any longer go to your meeting.
  • Options
    Rose: Well, unlike Alex, I am not protected to have nothing but vague glimpses fo the timeline. I can say that it was in line with the simulation, but soemthing was off with the simulation
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: The simulation didn't predict the consequences of the increased borg activity.
  • Options
    Capt Rose: So what did happen? the sim stated that Ens Krys was dead over Vega, but she turned out to be a borg drone. somehting isn;t adding up.

Rose: Are we missing someone in here? Noye, don't you have an assistant.

Noye: No! None of these imbeciles can understand how I work.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Krystal: Calm down Noye. No one's critizing your work. Now... the simulation said that there was no Iconian activity, some increased Borg activity, and I died at Vega. And what we saw was...

Ensign Krystal: Well... I don't really know what simulations you ran or anything on what's going on here... but I... I tried to ram a Borg Cube at Vega and... I was assimilated. Spent the next few years as a Drone operating out of the Romulus Unimatrix until I was rescued by Tala and Rose. Romulus was assimilated twenty years ago after the Borg got a hold of some kind of advanced technology. I... I couldn't tell you what though.
    Krystal: *blinks*
  • Options
    Rose: Borg conquering Romulus 20 years ago? Ok, thats not good. Borg ships with cloaking, yeah, thats bad.

Capt Rose: So when we found out, we decided to change it, and thats the second shot, so why did we translate?

Rose: So the simulation was off, quite alot. Hopefully the information from that timeline can help with the simulations, but that going to take more time then we have, right?

Nog: Yeah, so what now?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Basically TRIBBLE hit the fan.
  • Options
    Krystal: I don't think we should deploy the weapon like this again. Its too risky. What if we end up with something worse and can't fix it? I'm not saying to scrap the Annorax though. We'll find something we can use her for, and she's a marvel of engineering. But I'm gonna have to say that we need another solution to the conflict at hand that doesn't involve erasing elements from the timestream.

Ensign Krystal: *stays respectfully silent*
  • Options
    Tiaru is silent.

Nog: Well, the main weapon can also open temporal portals too, and without using the slingshot.

Capt Rose: So who gets to tell Kagran the bad news?

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Probably me, since I'm pretty much the Task Force Commander. *sighs*

Ensign Krystal: *approaches Tiaru* I'm sorry about Romulus.
  • Options
    Tiaru: thank you, Ensign. I am sorry you got dragged into this war. I wanted to see my home again, but I don;t remember seeing it. It seems that the Elements want my people to suffer.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ensign Krystal: I... I don't believe so. Assimilation is worse than outright destruction because its a living hell.

All we can do is pick up the pieces and make something better. Just like a Phoenix from Earth Mythology. Rise from the ashes. At least you know where you belong...
  • Options
    Tiaru: and the Elements brought you here, with this group. You belong here, just as I do, or they do. You have friends which woudl risk thier lives to save you. They took a chance, and they found you and severed your connection to the collective. They will help you. And if you want, you can start over in the Romulan Republic. Being the captian of the flagship of the Republic, I do have some favors I can call in.

Rose: Well, back to square one, fighting the iconians.

Ancient Griffon insult