test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Jessica: Pretty good.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Guess we should head up to the Bridge or something.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: Kira, you, Reigun and Tyra. Veronica, you got command. (As they get to the turbolift)

Nog: Ok sending the temporal shield upgrade to your ships. Don't lose them.

Rose: Tala, I am coming down.

Tiaru: allright getting setup here, sending coordinates for Archives
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Tala: *taps commbadge* Admiral O'Connell, Ensign Jade, report to Transporter Room 3.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose: time to test something out against the Borg. (Rose was holding the door for Tala)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (so nice to see that, despite my not being here, you decide to move on without me ANYWAY

and seriously? SIXTY EIGHT new posts? what the TRIBBLE?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Jessica: Lets get going. *leads Krys to the transporter room*
    Krystal: *follows*
    Tala: *gets in the turbolift*

(We were on a roll, and even delayed a bit waiting for you.)
    Jessica: You ready?
    Krystal: *takes a deep breath before scratching around one of her implants* As ready as I'll ever be. *forgot to mention she's wearing a new tac department Sierra 1 uniform now, showing Ensign for rank*
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Tala, when did you become captain, again? (Rose is perpelxed, to her Tala is a Commander and the XO of the Lexington, not the Captian, as her mind shrugged off the timeshift. She is basically wondering if Tala took the place of Krys)

Capt Rose, Tyra, Kira, and Reigun are setup in thier Omega armor, and weaponry.

Tyra: Is Karter coming with us?

Capt Rose: No, don't want him in the Borg hands if things go south, way too much data about home they cna get access too.

Kira: Who is going to be our slicer?

Capt Rose: Jessica and Krystal?

Tyra: When did Krystal learn how to turn on a computer, much less slice one?

Reigun: Lexington wasn't properly synched so Krystal got snapped up in this timeline, she is a recently released borg.

Tyra: and we are taking her into a Borg homeworld, who great idea is that?
    Ancient Griffon insult

conundrum to task force, we're picking up transwarp signatures on long-range sensors, about 20 minutes out - whatever you're planning to do, you better do it fast!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited March 2016
    Tala: Before we met Rose. *stops by the armory and picks up three TR-116 rifles* You got a weapon or you gonna freeze the Borg? *taps commbadge* Understood Admiral. Hold down the fort for us.
    Jessica: At least we got you into a better uniform.
    will do; conundrum out *alex cuts the comm link and maneuvers his ship into formation with the annorax*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2016
    Rose goes to her armory locker, and pulls out this ( http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-76_Revenant )

Rose: Nah, why shoot something one time when you can it shoot it 46 more times. I modified it so i can use a small amount of my power to make the bullets for this, while keeping it cool. in effect, a light machine gun that cna piece any armor, fire all the itme without breaking down or heating up.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    *Veronica leaves the kids in good care and takes her spot on the bridge*

*Jessica while waiting for Krystal to respond takes one of the rifles*

Jessica: You do love your gun.
    (*boing*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes with explosive arrow*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: What does that suppossed to mean? Anyways, you two sure you want to come down?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Yea... Been wearing what was left of my old one for years... *looks at Rose as she accepts the rifle and looks it over* I... I need to do this. If I don't face my demons... I'm never going to stop running.
    Jessica: I'll be fine.
    Rose: Ok (she isn't convinced) Ready, Tala.

Capt Rose: Do it.

(Her teams teleports inthe room specified by Tairu)

Capt Rose: Ok beam point secured.

(Tairu beams down)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Lexington team beams down, and Captain Rose finally meets local Krystal*
    Krystal: I really am the lowest brass on the totem pole again. And... The Romulan... I don't recognize her uniform...
    Reigun: Uh, Leftentant, your out of uniform. ( He soles when he says that)

Capt Rose: Hello, Ma'am. Capt O'Connell, Capt of the RK Turner, that scalawag is my chief engineer, Reigun, who is assuming you got a posthumous upgrade in rank when the Federation thought you were dead.

Tairu: I am Commander Tiaru Jarok, Captian of the Romulan Republic Warbird Lleiset. (Points over the a large console bank) That should be the access for the archives
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Ensign Krystal Jade. And... I don't think we've been in contact with Starfleet since I was... er... liberated. *scratches around one of her implants* And... Romulan Republic? *shakes head* Temporal shenanigans? It... its nice to meet everyone. *looks over at the console* Admiral O'Connell or I might be able to get past any encription without drawing attention from nearby Drones.

Tala: *adjusts her grip on her rifle*
    Jessica: Emphasis on might.
    Rose: What about Karter?

Capt Rose: Didn't bring him along, He's got way too much info about our timeline to risk it.

Tiaru: Less time we are here the better
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I'll do it. I was... connected more recently than the Admiral. Unless anyone else would like to try?
    Jessica: are you sure you wouldn't rather I do it?