What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Veronica: I think its both your faults.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *he stumbles back over to the group* dog butts may be able to get sunburn, but i've certainly never heard of one getting one...and what does that have to do with anything anyway?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Its a variations of even a dog's TRIBBLE sees sunlight at times or even a blind man can hit a target from time to time)

Capt Rose: My fault, I cnat ream minds, influence people with the power of my mind, throw snow, ice fire or water at anybody, I am just a normal Jane Doe.

Rose: Right. (Is Anya still holding on to Rose?)

Leo gets the drone to hover above Alex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    *looks up* why is there a buzzing thing above my head?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Krystal: Captain, you may not have any fancy powers, but you don't need them. You've got skill and experience. Your counterpart probably can't fly a starship. *shrugs before flipping the burgers* So you both can do things the other can't. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    i'm just surprised no one even blinked at my mention of being a superhero at one time *alex says, trying to swat the drone away*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Alex... I think we've accepted you and your uniqueness by now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    doesn't stop you from asking questions about my adventures or asking to see my PRIMUS file​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Accepted doesn't mean we know everything.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    hence why one should ask questions *still trying to bat the annoying drone away* did someone conjure this thing up or what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: You also have a bit of a habit of making it sound like we need to listen to you regarding certain things based on your experiences alone. Like your attitude regarding the Krenim. *Starts pulling burgers off the grill*
  • Options
    you're deflecting; experiences with a species has absolutely no relation to asking questions about someone's past - and for your information, i've had first-hand experience with the krenim and NONE of you have so much as met a single one, so yes - you SHOULD be listening *he growls, starting to get irritated with the third degree*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Krystal shoves a burger into Alex' hands*
    Krystal: I'm not going to judge a species I haven't met yet.
  • Options
    (No once Anya was satisfied they wouldn't fight she ran off)

Veronica: And what about me huh? I can do several of those things too.
  • Options
    (seriously, just ASK him so i can show the file off already!)

well, for your sake - and the sake of every living being in this galaxy - you'd better hope they're decent people in this reality *he retorts as he tears roughly into the burger without even bothering to decorate it first*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Alex, you sound like people from my time. Determine a entire sapient race on the actions of a few. And Alex, look above you, it's a small drone buzzing you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i AM from your time, try to remember, and if you had met the ones i did, you'd think the same of the entire race, because they sure as hell weren't paragons of their species...and you think i don't know that? the damn thing won't leave me alone

(he would probably be singing a different tune if he had met Obrist, but he never wound up aboard the timeship like Tom and Chakotay did, and since both their memories were wiped when the timeline reset, neither of them could tell him about the man)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *Tries not to lose her temper in front of the children* We'll deal with it when the time comes. Right now... lets just relax.
  • Options
    Donnie: *Pulls on Alex's leg* What's a file?
  • Options
    *Deunan is spending time with her husband, although the smell of the burgers is drawing her closer*

Ezri: *plants a little flag on the castle* STORMWIND!
    Krystal: *Relaxes while watching her children play, looking more like a happy mother now*
  • Options
    *he looks down at the toddler* a file is...it's...umm...help? *he asks, glancing back up with a pleading look in his eyes, not sure how to describe what a file is to a small boy in terms he can understand*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*boink*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Donnie, a file is like a story. It tells a a person, place or thing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Donnie: Thank you. *seems satisfied with the answer*

Jessica 7: So what's a primus file though?
  • Options
    it's a dossier PRIMUS, a.k.a. 'Paranormal Research and Investigation Mission of the United States' keeps on registered superheroes - and possibly supervillains as well​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*hits with squeaky bat*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: registration of superheroes? How in depth?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    not that extensive...basically just your alias, current residence and superpowers - i think someone going into law enforcement had to give more info than that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pulls out an airhorn and presses the button*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*Pokes the thread with Shadow*)

Krystal: *continues to serve burgers*