Install Arc
Options

Crashing after todays patch 10-03-13 [Resolved! Welcome home!]

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    zed10zed10 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    same problem since that patch reinstalled and done the mega patch 4 times tried arc steam running as administrator safemode blah blah blah thx alot
  • Options
    lordnitronlordnitron Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yep problem seems to still be there. I get the cryptic loading screen it starts loading then drop to desktop :(. have never had a problem running this game on this computer before.
  • Options
    captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can't get in no matter what I try
  • Options
    expeditionblueexpeditionblue Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The game is running slow and then later it would crash....
  • Options
    topautopau Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    I get as far as getting to click on play. Then disconnect from the server ! was fine 4 days ago! what the ferck has changed in that short a time?
    :mad:

Annoyed and real angry, was tempted out of retirment to come back and play!
  • Options
    marksamuelsonmarksamuelson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It seems to be more than 3-5%. Everytime I log in and start to go through the completed missions, the server stops responding and kicks me out. Not cool.
  • Options
    xanderaabxanderaab Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why is this thread marked as Resolved? Still getting dropped after a couple minutes if not right away.
  • Options
    dragonlander1dragonlander1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i am still getting as crash at the cryptic screen and i have done everything, i have gone through all the troubleshooting, uninstalled, reinstalled, wiped and rebooted still the same thing, can anyone say what i need to do or should i just stop playing?
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is because Cryptic sucks. Rather than fixing the launcher, they throw parties, take weekends off and walk around with their noses stuck up telling the players who experience crashed launchers to take a hike.

Here's an idea, hire some competent devs who can actually fix this problem.

Pols for the venting but this is mother frakking ridiculous.
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I know one crash event looks like another, but can you guys please *not* resurrect year-old threads about the crash from two major releases ago?

Oh Askray? Lock plz kthxbai
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax