Install Arc
Options

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    Possible good news - they finally opened up Tribble to silver (F2P) members and I logged on today - the accolade that wouldn't complete for me for the last several months popped up as completing. Let's hope that code comes over on 12 Nov to the Holodeck!

Made a fresh copy of my character onto tribble after reading this and logged him in. Sadly My accolades are still broken. Still glad to hear some people can expect a fix.
  • Options
    alexveccialexvecci Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Recently my Omega outfit unlock finally worked properly for the first time ever, the left wrist option that was always missing had finally appeared.

Unfortunately, this was very, very shortlived.:mad:

Since last patch I can no longer wear it AT ALL! When I try to switch outfit nothing happens. If i try to rename this outfit I get an error that it uses invalid parts. If i modify it all slots and all parts are there, with upper, lower and feet greyed out. I can change things and load and save the outfit but NOT purchase it, getting that same error again: invalid parts.

Having similar issue, but only started today after a private ground STF.

Same results. Renaming = "Outfit contains invalid parts". Purchasing again = nothing. Wearing from tailor = nothing.

Am i wondering, at this point it's becoming rather clear that PWE's policy about forums is to make threads and apparently forget about them.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    alexvecci wrote: »
    Having similar issue, but only started today after a private ground STF.

Same results. Renaming = "Outfit contains invalid parts". Purchasing again = nothing. Wearing from tailor = nothing.

Am i wondering, at this point it's becoming rather clear that PWE's policy about forums is to make threads and apparently forget about them.

Are you KDF too? KDF joined trill tac here.
  • Options
    alexveccialexvecci Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Are you KDF too? KDF joined trill tac here.

KDF gorn sci.

I've just noticed that also my off-duty costume is not working either.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    alexvecci wrote: »
    KDF gorn sci.

I've just noticed that also my off-duty costume is not working either.

BTW my Omega outfit was working when I did the FE on patch day so it wasn't the patch that broke it, but something else that happened a day or 2 ago.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    I get that "Outfit uses Invalid Parts" on my Caitian all the time, even with stock uniforms. Costs a little bit more just to rename an outfit on her.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ladeeda bump up seeing still no fix in sight since S7 launched. :mad:
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Back to page one! Requesting update on bughunt progress. Colonial Marines ready to deploy to fight the bugs... wait... wrong universe...

Can we still call the Colonial Marines if this bug still exists?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Bad part is I have two toons that are bugged in some way, one being this issue while the other has UI tool tip issues. Just waiting for some more spaghetti coding to be thrown in and bug my third and final toon in some fashion. :mad:

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I'm still waiting for my Accolade on my Engie. I worked hard for that Accolade! I wanna customize my MACO armor like I did on my Tac! And the funny thing is... on her I didn't finish the MACO set until after S7 hit, so I had a mix of pre and post S7 MACO gear.
  • Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It has now been 213 days since this thread was started.
  • Options
    killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think I may be having a problem with the tailor and costume unlocks all related to the accolade, but before I add my name to the list, can I get a confirmation on how many Omega style Armor costume unlocks there actually are in game at present?
  • Options
    garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been having issues also.
    Before S7 I got the accolade for the Mk XII ground sets and got the Tailor unlock and everything worked fine. After S7 I got the accolade for completing all optionals in Elite, but didn't unlock any extra costume pieces. Also, I have no reputation project for that.

And...
    It has now been 213 days since this thread was started.

Wow. Why is this taking so long?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ACTUALLY

The missing top reward for the reputation system completion - and let me say top reward again, so we all on the same page - is celebrating its 1 year anniversary on my birthday 13th of november 2 days from now.

This isn't "just" a bug. This is arguable the no. 1 item in the game at the very least for ground, it is THE bug.

So we should all come together and thank cryptic for helping us "save 60% time"

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-47265-15114b32ed3e06.gif

Make a "happy birthday mr. missing accolade" song, he is a jolly good fellow on repeat or whatever
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Please tell me that a fix is coming tomorrow...
  • Options
    rensha1rensha1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have completed the unlock for Omega Style 2, but when i try to retrieve it i get the error message:-Failed to collect rewards for "Costume Unlock: OMEGA Style 2". Make sure that you have room in your inventory. You may only have one of a unique item.

I have sent a bug report, but, not ticket showing in my box??.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Not in today's patch notes

Ordering 1 year birthday cake for tomorrow is everyone cool with chocolate

Good to see they had time to nerf weapons in both space and on the ground and remove EC earning from MK XII consoles :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Let's throw in on top of this issue a working type 1-4 maco/omega/khg helmet option is not available to reman characters even after completing the costume projects and accolades, while the rest of the costume parts are. :rolleyes:

• Options
    qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As I have submitted tickets several times on this issue, I have 1 character, my main character, that has been locked out of the completion since the Rep system was introduced. This character Falcon@qrtrmstr completed the MACO and OMEGA stuff and received the Mk XII equipment back during the old drop system. When we transitioned to the Rep system, Falcon proceeded to obtain the Adapted MACO gear. However, the accolades are stuck. They appear in my "In Progress" tab but when you select them, they all show checked off. I have even decided to go back and re purchase the Mk X, XI and XII gear in the rep system, to try and force correct it, and it didn't work. I heard the "chiming" when I re-purchased the Mk XI gear, but only the Mk XI ground gear did this. The MACO Elite and Omega titles and costumes are still locked as "In Progress" as well as any passives that may be awarded for these accolades. This has also extended to the Lore accolades as Falcon has completed those but hasn't received credit for 2 of them. Lore meaning "Last Days of the Dewans" and "Path to 2409" accolades.

Unfortunately, following your advice, I have submitted numerous ingame bug reports but did not copy the ticket numbers down.
  • Options
    rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    -_- still not fixed -_-
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yep... they fixed it on Tribble (at least for me), but they didn't fix it on Holodeck.
  • Options
    kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've started having the same problem few days ago... My Honor Guard Type 3 outfit stopped working and the tailor doesn't show me the associated costume options anymore. Taking off and back on my Honor Guard set is no use.

The way I see it, Cryptic places lowest priority on this issue and chooses to rather ignore this thread than reply with yet another "Known bug, fix not immediate"...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Let's keep this thread going in the hopes it drives them to finally do something about these issues. :mad:

• Options
    edited November 2013
    That's the plan. To show that we haven't forgotten.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Past midnight here, happy birthday missing accolades !

balloons and flowers are on the way

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/it-pennywise-basement.jpg
  • Options
    freakman1freakman1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    131103-001915
  • Options
    trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay any ETA on this? We really need this to be fixed.
  • Options
    whyomewhyome Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i see this problem hasnt gone yet a year later and its come back to bit us in the shuttle bays DEV's do your job fix the problem ....
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I sent Borticus another PM... let's see if he replies.