test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Setting aside the fact that PWE and Cryptic are not the same thing, that the thread was not created by PWE, but a Cryptic Dev, I'm going to assume that your point is that this is an "Official Thread".
    Well, to me, since PWE bought Cryptic, they're the same thing, but yes, it's their "official thread." They know it's a problem, make promises, but don't fix it.
    edited December 2013
    SOP for PWE - don't respond to customers.
  • nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am sure they know these bugs all too well.. but have you people giving it much thought? well I have and have taken notice that this is consider a minor issue... unlike the rest of the bugs this one does not disrupt the gameplay and will be skip often by the dev's

each bug is sorted in categories from minor to critical. but I am sure most of you already know that... just thought mentioning again would give you people a clue as to why it has not been fixed yet.
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It still needs to be fixed. Some people here may have queued multiple costumes slots at the same time and both are bugged. Not able to cancel so they can't get the borg consoles, deflectors and etc.

Please fix it.
  • dirtybird1980dirtybird1980 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do not know if anyone has figured out how to get the MACO/Omega MK XII (possibly Dyson, Romulan, Nukara) Rep Armor to show the helmets.

Here was my problem, and my solution.

I have the full set of MACO MK X, XI, & XII. When I got the XII, it said to go to the tailor to put on the "Costume." I did. The helmet did not show up. -- To get the helmet to show up, if you look below where you would select what kind of costume you want to wear, you will see "HEAD, BODY, COSTUME". The Helmet is under HEAD, then in the Upper Right you should see/find a dropdown to include MACO/OMEGA. Then in the list below is HEAD TYPE. ......... The Helmets are under this listing.

If this post does not help you, then please just disregard. For those that turn in BUG's regarding "my helmet doesn't show up on my MK XII Armor... I hope this helps.
    Dark Horizon Fleet - http://www.dark-horizon.co.nr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabremeister1sabremeister1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There have been many threads made on this subforum regarding the various apparent issues currently present in how Accolades associated with the Omega/STF Mk XI+ sets are tracked. Instead of responding to every one of those threads, please consider this your official update.

We're working on a dialogue option for Commander Roxy that may address some of these issues for players that have met Accolade completion parameters, but not received credit.

Basically, she'll attempt to reset all of your STF Accolades, and then manually check for Completion.

I have two copies of the accolade for getting a full set of Mk XII Omega ground gear. One is complete and credited to me, the other is showing all the pieces ticked off but is not credited as complete. I suspect this is because I got the first piece of Mk my Mk XII set just before the change to the rep system was implemented, and the other two pieces were made in the rep system. I'm not really complaining about it, it just looks a bit untidy, and it may be another variable to consider in this fix.
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    125 days left for cryptic to fix this within a year of acknowledging it.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    125 days left for cryptic to fix this within a year of acknowledging it.

We all know how eagerly they are to resolve this, just look how often they have responded to it (sarcasm). :rolleyes:
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ... just checking ... nope still here ...
  • gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh please, nothing of note is patched anymore.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
    edited December 2013
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

As long as this goes unresolved this thread will be bumped. Expecting this thread not to be bumped would be insanity.

Any one remember how many pages the '700 day veteran thread' got to before cryptic finally made good on the promises they disavowed themselves of? I don't think we are any where close to that one yet. (if you don't know what I'm talking about you haven't been a member of this community long enough.)
    edited December 2013
    Welllll once again no comments from them on a fix and, of course no fix go figure. :rolleyes:

edited December 2013
    oh look! my two maco style projects are still in the queue - without dilithium.

I wonder if i should fill
    oh, wait, it's just going to go into a black hole :rolleyes:

At least you got the projects, I didn't get any except the adapted maco.

• vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Or we are the insane ones for expecting them to change.

And it's true this could have been a trivial issue..

if - it weren't for all of season 7, nuking stf and making us reputation grind, was exclusively rationalized by "saving 60 % time" on getting "the best items in the game".

Do you understand the current game structure is based on being able to buy the ground sets through reputation grinding ?

And I can quote it right now if you want, the blog is still up there.

I was one of those people who hated the reputation system from day 1.

I'd be in here showing people math on missing weapon powers, free weapon drops now costing 30,000 dil per one (and 5 weeks worth of time) and I got met with the same answer every single time:

"At least now we can get the ground sets"

People were willing to put up with it only because they could now get the ground sets.

See I never had a problem, stf was fine and I didn't want reputation grinding.

Ironically, now it seemingly appears that you can't fix the no. 1 issue with the game, wihout re-rolling season 7 :D

I want so far as to ask GMs to delete all my accolades and reset my reputation willing to replay the whole thing, they just said no.

This was after I had to persuade them I knew you had to do a costume unlock project.

Being one of the people explaining it to others on the forum before it even came out, I found that midly insulting but rather took note that they know their system itself confuses people.
    edited December 2013
    for some characters i only got one project like that. Don't know why.

Either due to the bugged accolade system, or haven't completed the necessary accolades and, obtained the needed gear would be the only reasons for it. Click my signature link and, scroll to bottom post for a link of proof that was sent right after S7 released to their technical support about this issue 11-29-12. Their response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. I took a peek and it appears that this has already been resolved without my assistance. If this is not the case, please update this ticket with any additional information.

Remember that in the future you may close or edit tickets which have been placed into the report system.

Thank you for playing!

Best regards,
    GM-Unception
    Perfect World Support 12-4-12

my response:

no the accolade has not been fixed I just checked it today. 12-9-12

Their response:

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features.

Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
    GM-Uncpetion
    Perfect World Support 12-10-12

To date no fix!!! :mad:

• vroupvroup Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *peeks in thread*

Still no progress I see. Back in a month or two I guess!

*leaves again*
    edited December 2013
    vroup wrote: »
    *peeks in thread*

Still no progress I see. Back in a month or two I guess!

*leaves again*

Hey....you left the light on, next time turn it off on your way out. :D

edited December 2013
    STF costume bug is fixed! ...No wait that was a dream... damn it, still broken.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had a dream... That these bugs were fixed on Jan 21st, 2014.

It was a good dream.

:rolleyes:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited December 2013
    *unlocks door*.... *sees light on*.....*takes broom and starts sweeping dust*...."One of us will remain here for posterity's-sake".

(oorp)
    subtle 'Superman For Tomorrow' reference

Sets bug zapper lights up, and switches them on. Hopefully them nasty bugs will be caught here instead on in game.

edited December 2013
    The ticket response time is unbearable
    Cryptics customer service is horrible
    We have waited some time
    And tried not to wine
    That this is not fixed is intolerable.
    edited December 2013
    Sets bug zapper lights up, and switches them on. Hopefully them nasty bugs will be caught here instead on in game.

Guess them bug lights aren't working. Maybe I need use some form of bait. :rolleyes:

edited December 2013
    we can always rig mini-flamethrowers with motion sensors XD
    Or we could send electrical spikes every time someone claims the projects and doesn't get anything. :P
    See? I got lots of ideas. :cool:

Mines.....fields lined in millions of mines.........oh and don't forget the razor wire. ;)

edited December 2013
    Let me guess.... still no response from Borticus or anyone else at PWE...
    edited December 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    Let me guess.... still no response from Borticus or anyone else at PWE...

Your guess would have won you the lottery before they fix this issue.

• frustratedgamerfrustratedgamer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have purchased (via the rep store) all of the MACO and OMEGA uniform variants, however only one option is given for the OMEGA uniform and only 2 for the MACO.

I have done two seperate bug reports in game but have not recieved even an automated response.

Can anyone help with this?
  • shadow6177shadow6177 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Level 5 the Dyson Sphere Rep
    Got the 3 pieces of Ground Armor with the Accolade
    Completed the unlock Reputation Task and...

NO COSTUME OPTION!!!
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is there any limit to use the maco helmet?? are caitians supossed to be allowed to wear it??

I cant get the helmet to show up in the options of the maco uniform. Looked into the eye attached tab, clicken in all the options, nothing happens. I didnt read all the thread, i hope this is not answered before.
  • frustratedgamerfrustratedgamer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bump and update.

Still no solution, but I am finding plenty more issues. I unlocked the MK XII Very Rare Antiproton rifles........ except they didn't unlock, my omega points are gone though.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bump and update.

Still no solution, but I am finding plenty more issues. I unlocked the MK XII Very Rare Antiproton rifles........ except they didn't unlock, my omega points are gone though.

Even if they unlock, the pulsewave is missing.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.